Who has bought some new shoes

gj

ilikekicks, Since we are from the same area. I would like to know where your s/o bought those white platform pumps for you. I want a pair too, to wear before summer ends and and we have to go back to black. Let me know, thanks. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Ive had these for a month, first time out in them. They are made by ' Guess ' and were a gift from the other half. Im not a platform kind of guy but these are sort of ' ok '. I like the way they look, but I prefer a classical stiletto or wedge heel with no platform at all.

They were a gift, had to wear them out to be respectful. ;)

EDIT : YES, Im holding up my elastic waisted pants in the middle picture. Weightloss sux ! :(

I almost bought a pair of those but in black the other day. Stopped at a Nine West outlet store and bought my first pair from them. Unfortunately I can't find them online, but they are a cork high wedge dress sandal going by the model name "Lolitao"

I can see now why Nine West is so popular.

I need a digital camera one of these days so I can post some decent pictures.

Picked up a bunch of shoes via DSW's clearance rack and came in under $55 for three pairs of women's shoes and a pair of men's dress. I love 80% markdowns! First pair I bought last month; Sam Edelman "Jasmine" Pumps in black leather. I really love these. Despite the high heel, very little noise when walking. $39.99 @DSW. Second Pair: Zigi Soho "Studious" pumps in black suede. Could not resist at 80% off. I saw them a few months ago, and they still wanted north of $40. Got them yesterday for $12. Third Pair: Enzo Angiolini "Slinky" pumps with adorable bows on the toe in tan "nude" leather. Another 80% off fine. $12. Fourth Pair: G by Guess Verna pumps in Black Patent. Second pair of these. First pair was in pink/green/orange color. A bit more expensive at $22.

post-3445-0-10968400-1345434376_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-60444900-1345434380_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-49332600-1345434384_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-26660000-1345434389_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-51959700-1345434393_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-66835000-1345434397_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-62234400-1345434401_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-16341300-1345434406_thumb.jp

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

inquisito, All very nice looking shoes. I love to shop at DSW and try on shoes, I was there last night, Saturday and tried on several pairs but didn't buy any because no pair said to me "take me home". I always get great service there and DSW has no problems with men trying and buying their shoes to wear, A few weeks ago I was there with fellow heeler Steve63130 and we got several compliments from other women shoppers there about our heels. This one bubbly young woman told us that she thought it was really neat to see men wearing heels and she was cool with it. We both told her that our wives were ok with too. In fact Steve's wife was with us at the time, at DSW Happy Heeling, bluejay

Edited by bluejay

inquisito,

All very nice looking shoes. I love to shop at DSW and try on shoes, I was there last night, Saturday and tried on several pairs but didn't buy any because no pair said to me "take me home". I always get great service there and DSW has no problems with men trying and buying their shoes to wear, A few weeks ago I was there with fellow heeler Steve63130 and we got several compliments from other women shoppers there about our heels. This one bubbly young woman told us that she thought it was really neat to see men wearing heels and she was cool with it. We both told her that our wives were ok with too. In fact Steve's wife was with us at the time, at DSW

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Staff is cool with me when I'm in there. I saw a pair of $130 boots marked down to $26, but I didn't go for them because they lacked that "take me home" vibe.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Inquisitor: Impressive shoes all around. My favorites are the Sam Edelman pumps. I've been to DSW once and only once since their shoes don't go over 11 or 12, and I need at least a size 13 for maximum comfort.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I couldn't resist, I've been drooling over them since I first heard of them. I broke down and bought a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk heelless heels. I found them on Ebay in my size. I'm also very tempted to wear them on Halloween, except that I'm co-directing a play and we have a rehearsal that night. Not sure what my friend who is co-directing would think, although she would probably find it more amusing than anything. Theater folks don't get too bent out of shape about things like that. I'd probably have to worry more about our cast focusing on their acting than my shoes!

A year ago, you couldn't have paid me to wear wedge heeled shoes as they didn't hold so much as a bit of interest for me since I didn't find them to be at all stylish or good looking. Well, things have changed considerably as I bought my SIXTH pair of wedges yesterday. Originally, it wasn't my intention to buy shoes as I went to Payless to buy socks, but, on a whim, I decided to see if there were any new shoes that might pique my interest, well, the answer to that was a definite yes as I found a variation of the "Kylie" wedge pump, but in a color called cognac.

http://www.payless.c...9_4_490x490.jpg

When I saw those shoes, and that they were in my size, it was love at first sight and I knew right then and there that I HAD to have them, the socks were forgotten as I all but rushed to the register with my purchase. Back home, the shoes were a perfect fit and they looked as awesome as I knew they'd be. I can't believe I had ignored the charm of wedges for as long as I had, they are great looking shoes that are stylish to the nines, and I can't wait to take them out for a spin, maybe with my tan skirt. When I do, I'll file a report so everyone can see me in my new shoes.

Edited by JeffB

Cool wedges JeffB, very elegant lines and the stack-heel effect is a nice touch. For someone wearing heels and skirts I can't see how the sock shopping thing was ever going to happen. Sure a tan skirt is a great match, or they'd look good with denim too, maybe a skirt but I'm also thinking crisp dark-blue bootcut jeans with tan stitching (that's if you'll ever consider wearing trousers again! )

If you like it, wear it.

Cool wedges JeffB, very elegant lines and the stack-heel effect is a nice touch. For someone wearing heels and skirts I can't see how the sock shopping thing was ever going to happen. Sure a tan skirt is a great match, or they'd look good with denim too, maybe a skirt but I'm also thinking crisp dark-blue bootcut jeans with tan stitching (that's if you'll ever consider wearing trousers again! )

Jeans? Trousers? In a word----UGH!! I'm having too much fun wearing skirts right now. As for the new shoes, the stack heel effect was what attracted me to them as well, a very stylish look indeed. Thanks for the suggestion about wearing those shoes with a denim skirt, yeah, I can see how that would work. I'll give that a try sometime down the road and let everyone know how it turns out.

Jeans? Trousers? In a word----UGH!! I'm having too much fun wearing skirts right now.

Well when the winter arrives I'll look forward to your posts about woollen tights (with a skirt and heels of course) ;-)

If you like it, wear it.

Well when the winter arrives I'll look forward to your posts about woollen tights (with a skirt and heels of course) ;-)

Then I will do my very best not to disappoint you, my friend! :silly:

Hi All, Was in Boston Store recently and spotted these cool Sam Edelman wedge mules under some boxes on the clearance table.

http://www.samedelma...wedges1/jorgia/

They are a size 10 but they seemed to fit in the store well enough. I have stretched them at home and now they definitely fit well, snug enough not to fall off but too much that they would hurt one's feet. They were originally $155 then dropped to 75% off a lower price meaning I paid about $44 with tax. Pretty cute designer shoe for not much money.

post-3654-0-23800000-1346000369_thumb.jp

Within the last ten day I purchased some wedges at AMAZON.de.

Cheap shoes, made in China and now, at the end of summer, with a good rebate.

Posted Image

Keilpumps - on the left side: the Open-Toe-Version, on the right side: closed version

Absatzhöhe: ca. 11,0cm - Plateau ca 1,5cm

Posted Image

Sandaletten mit Keilabsatz

Absatzhöhe: ca. 11,5cm - ca 2,0-2,5cm Plateau

The court shoes I originally ordered as peep-toes, because the classical version was sold out. Luckily I received the closed version (they had the wrong labelling on the box); the second time I received the correct version. I love them both!

So while ordering the second time, I added some sandals, I discovered. And even they are really easy to walk and were quiet cheap!

In total I paid for all the 3 pairs 32,57 EUR ~ 40 US-$.

Edited by Hansi1973

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

Those wedge mules sound like a great find HappyInHeels. They're a pretty bold and fun style: what outfits do you combine them with? For me they're crying out for shiny red toes and a denim miniskirt, (not that I have the legs or the boldness to wear them out like that, but it would feel so great). I think an anklet can look great with mules too.

If you like it, wear it.

I bought these a couple of weeks ago. I'm still on the fence with these Louboutins compared to the first pair I bought, but they are nice. They are gently used, so I got them for a decent price. I was more concerned with the size, since it's half size bigger, but it actually worked out.

post-12217-0-81157400-1346213243_thumb.j

I bought these a couple of weeks ago. I'm still on the fence with these Louboutins compared to the first pair I bought, but they are nice. They are gently used, so I got them for a decent price. I was more concerned with the size, since it's half size bigger, but it actually worked out.

My! Those shoes look gorgeous! Hope you enjoy them!

Gently used... just thinking that probably a good looking woman previously wore them would be definitely a turn on to me... It is really difficult to find this kind of second hand shoes in bigger sizes... BTW, does any of you guys know online second hand shoes stores, other than ebay and etsy?

JeffB, I think with this pair of Louboutins, since they're used, I'm a little more liberal to want to wear them. I'll admit, paired with some black sheer pantyhose, it did set the look pretty well. At the same time, if I find another high-end pair of heels, I would be more inclined to sell these off. The first pair of Louboutins I bought, navy patent Decoltissimo 100, was new. These are so gorgeous to me that I wear these sparingly, and indoors...on carpet. gallux, aside from the ones you already mentioned, I don't know of any other second hand online stores.

Bought these at Nordstrom's Rack a few days ago:

Abound "Shelli" Mary Janes in Black Patent; a very palatable $12.

Had a interesting exchange with an attractive cashier who checked me out.

"So shoes, huh?" she said.

"Yep," I said. I'm not certain what she was getting at. On to the pictures.

I'm very jealous. Nice find.

post-3445-0-90516000-1346307095_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-34809100-1346307101_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-34246100-1346307105_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-96796400-1346307109_thumb.jp

Very nice pair of mary janes, also like the block style heel, I need a pair. Well I just type a bit about my new mary janes that arrived this afternoon tried to post it and it disappeared. It says posting you get the green and white thingy flashing about and then nothing, will type it again some other time did say auto saved though, but thats gone as well not the first time this has happened. Did have a thought write down what you are typing but as always it will be ok, sometimes not. This bit is added on it worked this time and allows me to edit. ---------- tried again in reply to post and it gone back here again.-------- just looked again and under this picture is my typed thingy and it still says saving post.------ back here again I think it's time for a beer.

Edited by dww

life is not a rehearsal

- inquisitor, the mary janes/hosiery combination compliment each other. I bought another pair of heels tonight. Nine West Hotlist - $20. If you're near a Nine West store, snatch these up, online as well (if this is your style that is). Sad thing though, of the 4 Nine West stores I went to, only 2 were left. Another thing about this visit, I had every intent to try the heels on in store. This particular store, I was the only one there, was wearing pantyhose in preparation for fitting. I also thought that there was only one lady (nice and courteous) on the floor. When she went to the back to get the heels, another lady came out (with a feel like she had a chip on her shoulder...best way I can describe it). I had every intent to ask the lady who was helping me if she would mind if I tried them on for sizing. That didn't happen. So I asked if they fit true to size. She didn't know and asked the other lady, which she said they did. Surprisingly I wasn't given the option this time that if I was to buy it and they didn't fit 'her', 'she' can come back and return/exchange them. Well, I did end up buying them. I just feel disappointed that I balked, yet the whole time I had every intent to try them in store. Now, do you think that they knew I was buying for myself? Anyway, here's the heels. post-12217-0-19842800-1346483319_thumb.j post-12217-0-65394300-1346483330_thumb.j

I'm sure they suspected you were buying for yourself. Lots of guys do it, so you're not the only one in the world. Perhaps they were just having fun with your insecurity? Or maybe they were too busy or just not interested enough to be bothered fitting a guy's foot, pantyhose or not. Whatever, next time stand your ground and ask to try them on. If the women are smart they'll of course let you do that. If they say no (which I can't imagine), then get up and leave and when you get home, post a really nasty post on their web site. You'll not only get a polite apology, you'll probably get a coupon to save money next time. Customers all deserve to be treated well. Steve