Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Note to all posters in this thread. If you're going to tell us that you got new shoes, and especially if you provide photos, PLEASE give us the details: What's the brand and model? Where did you buy them? How much did you pay? What size are they? What material are they made from? How do they fit? Can you walk in them? What do you like or dislike about them? Etc. Just to say that you bought some new shoes and showing us a photo or two is not very useful or helpful information. Black_boots, this criticism isn't aimed only at you. Others do it also. Those black platform MJ's look great. Now, tell us ALL about them, please! Thanks. Steve

Thank you Steve for your comment, even if it was not aimed only at me, it fits well with my post! So I bought them on Ebay.com, at the Shoes19 shop. Very quick shipment, I bought them 21st june and got them today! They are in size US11, they are reasonably well finished, for 20 US$, you can not ask too much, the quality is good. Very comfortable, they are my first pair of MJ, I like it actually. The inner sole is soft and thick enough and they are easy to walk in! The brand will come later, I forgot the name. Bye!

Thank you for the kind words and questions! Yes, these are easy to walk in and very comfortable, they could have provided a bit more traction on the outsole but thats something easily added. FYI, these are available up to size 41 which might work out for those with a wider foot. Thanks again!

This spectacular pair was waiting for me when I got home and couldn't wait to be shared! Here is Cassie from Shutz in a color we don't see much, jade patent! This shoe is of high quality full leather construction, so supple! Absolutely beautiful with a perfect almond toe box, low cut vamp and tall heel measuring in at 4 3/4". Comfortable, fun and instantly one of my favorites!

Posted Image

These are quite nice! I also very much like the toe cleavage. Interesting color!

FINALLY... GOT THEM!

My fellow heel lovers, I'm so excited to share with you after a long search, my first pair of Christian Louboutin, Ron Ron 100s!! I now introduce to my collection what would be the sexy hand built Italian vehicle of my dreams. This is like no pair I have ever sampled, the quality and attention to detail is really everything that the ladies rave and die for. I completely get it and I'm hooked! I purchased this pair new in the box from a member of The Purse Forum who has a personal Louboutin shoe collection that would drain the color from Imelda Marcos herself, not even an exaggeration in the slightest. I don't even know where to begin... the color is a magenta patent and the leather is otherworldly. To me it seems like I'm hardly wearing them because the cut is so low in the vamp and the heel cup, the rest of the shoe just conforms to my foot and feels so light. There is absolutely no pain wearing this shoe and its easy to walk in. The heel measures approximately 4.25" and the overall fit seems TTS, my personal opinion. I decided on this style long ago because of the simple and truly classic cut all around. The shoe is a round toe design but I observe that its not nearly as round as a pair of Jessica Simpson Oscars or Vince Camuto Elaines, those styles are completely round and according to some make the foot appear larger. This particular toe box with its low cut vamp is a perfect combination that works to make the foot appear smaller. I'm not sure what else to say other than perfection. These are just my personal humble observations, I know there are folks out there who are professionals in the study of footwear and I yield to them. Overall I'm very happy and am looking forward to adding to this new collection, my next conquest... Decollete 868 100. Thanks for your time and kind comments and feel free to ask any questions. Till next time!Posted Image

post-12328-0-92899900-1341023099_thumb.j

post-12328-0-70522400-1341023156_thumb.j

post-12328-0-84354300-1341023189_thumb.j

post-12328-0-43100900-1341023276_thumb.j

post-12328-0-52943100-1341023304_thumb.j

post-12328-0-95117100-1341023370_thumb.j

post-12328-0-49455600-1341023398_thumb.j

Bravo, fumikaheels! BRAVO! Those shoes look absolutely delicious! I hope you enjoy them for a long, long time!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Bought these 4" white/gold bow sandals from my local Dorothy Perkins store, I had a good experience, the store was empty as it as after 5PM on a Friday and raining the store assistant was nice and helpful got the box from out the back and watched while I tried them on. There on clearance sale £22 from £35 have they given up on our summer.

Hopefully soon I'll bet some pictures taken to add to my flickr account.

http://www.dorothype...OfRefinements=1

Posted Image

Won these off ebay last week comfortable and easy to walk in. Partial concussion probable. Purple "Simple Minds" from Office 6.25" heel - almost a 4.5"lift. Al

post-2779-0-33251200-1341250402_thumb.jp

post-2779-0-39859100-1341250418_thumb.jp

Edited by Alsheels

Fumikaheels, nice as always! With not having as much time to wear heels as I'd like, I just couldn't see laying out those big bucks! I confess to some jealousy, however!

FINALLY... GOT THEM!

My fellow heel lovers, I'm so excited to share with you after a long search, my first pair of Christian Louboutin, Ron Ron 100s!! I now introduce to my collection what would be the sexy hand built Italian vehicle of my dreams. This is like no pair I have ever sampled, the quality and attention to detail is really everything that the ladies rave and die for. I completely get it and I'm hooked! I purchased this pair new in the box from a member of The Purse Forum who has a personal Louboutin shoe collection that would drain the color from Imelda Marcos herself, not even an exaggeration in the slightest. I don't even know where to begin... the color is a magenta patent and the leather is otherworldly. To me it seems like I'm hardly wearing them because the cut is so low in the vamp and the heel cup, the rest of the shoe just conforms to my foot and feels so light. There is absolutely no pain wearing this shoe and its easy to walk in. The heel measures approximately 4.25" and the overall fit seems TTS, my personal opinion. I decided on this style long ago because of the simple and truly classic cut all around. The shoe is a round toe design but I observe that its not nearly as round as a pair of Jessica Simpson Oscars or Vince Camuto Elaines, those styles are completely round and according to some make the foot appear larger. This particular toe box with its low cut vamp is a perfect combination that works to make the foot appear smaller. I'm not sure what else to say other than perfection. These are just my personal humble observations, I know there are folks out there who are professionals in the study of footwear and I yield to them. Overall I'm very happy and am looking forward to adding to this new collection, my next conquest... Decollete 868 100. Thanks for your time and kind comments and feel free to ask any questions. Till next time!Posted Image

I am sooo jealous! I have always wanted a pair of louboutins.

Posted ImageJust bought these from ebay

These should probably be in the boot thread. But they look great none the less. Have fun with those.

I'd move it there if I could but it doesn't appear that I can Mr X.. Awesome boot BTW jerbare!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi there, In this time I buy frequentely shoes... It seems to become a kind of addiction... Somehow I do like women with shoes... buy! buy! buy! So my last buy is a pair of black platform pumps, from Frederick's of Hollywood. The upper is in leather, there is a 1 in hidden platform and a pointy toe looking very stylish. They look like very expensive shoes like Giancarlo Lorenzi... but only costed 25 $...!!! The inner sole is red (nice), comfortably padded with a small leopard print on the edges (see picture) I bought them in US11, they fit very well and are easy to walk in. A very good buy! Here are some pics:

post-13927-0-69756300-1341573247_thumb.j

post-13927-0-67435900-1341573255_thumb.j

post-13927-0-60651500-1341573297_thumb.j

Won these off ebay last week comfortable and easy to walk in. Partial concussion probable.

Purple "Simple Minds" from Office 6.25" heel - almost a 4.5"lift.

Al

Some people might call that a chunky heel but I like them, especially the straps and the purple/gold colour. They'd look great with a purple party dress, or with jeans and a smart purple top, maybe even a black skirt suit and purple blouse/nails... lots of possibilities, what do you wear them with?

If you like it, wear it.

I have a purple shirt but as I don't do skirts formally it would be trousers to compliment the colour. I also picked up a black pair more of a round toe D'Orsey style with the same platform height/heel style. Al Black_boots very nice I really adore the heel on those. A very nice find. Al

Here is my latest purchase. The brand is Guess. Don't know the name of the shoe. I wish I did. they are a a basic stilleto, in a creamy off white color. They have a 4 1/2 inch heel(no platform). They were bought at Winners here in Canada. They were $60 plus tax. That is about my upper limit price wise. I spotted them days ago. I was immediately drawn to them on the shelf. I quickly tried them on and they looked even sexier on. I was in a hurry, and the price kind of turned me off at first, so I put them back. They usually stock just one in each size, but I decided to sleep on it anyway. Days later I had the money and was able to justify the price. I went back and luckily they were still there. I purchased them quickly. Now here they are in my collection. I definitely want to put together an outfit and take these for a spin soon! Here's a pic. Enjoy! I know I will!

post-1352-0-46600100-1341888328_thumb.jp

Edited by Mr. X

I ordered a pair of Pleasers Seduce 420V pumps and they finally arrived yesterday. But unfortunately they didn't fit :mecry: It looks like Pleaser hasn't only changed the sizing chart (conversion between US and Euro) but the sizing of the shoes, too. While an US 15 in Seduce 1020 (old sizing) fits perfectly the new US 15 seems at least one size smaller. I compared the shoes and yes, the new ones are about 0.5cm shorter. So I've to wait again and trade the size to an US16... :sad:

My newest shoes, recently received in EUR 45 (it's big enough like many 46) from Andypola.

They are very light and confortable and fresh for enjoying this summer. Not the best manufacture and materials but it's not easy to get shoes in that size.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by spainheels

Here is my latest purchase. The brand is Guess....

Greetings Mr. X :-)

A nice buy. I like them.

It is very hard for me to find a classic pump which is large enough at the toe box.

Can you tell me how they fit in the toe box ? Narrow, average or wider than usual ?

I never tried any shoes from Winner yet since they carry only up to size 10 (I wear 11).

Are they true to size ? I will give it a try. Maybe I will find a size 10 which is made larger...

Greetings Mr. X :-)

A nice buy. I like them.

It is very hard for me to find a classic pump which is large enough at the toe box.

Can you tell me how they fit in the toe box ? Narrow, average or wider than usual ?

I never tried any shoes from Winner yet since they carry only up to size 10 (I wear 11).

Are they true to size ? I will give it a try. Maybe I will find a size 10 which is made larger...

Greetings to you too fellow canucker. I could be wrong but I though I remember seeing some size 11's at Winners. At least at my store anyhow. But to answer your questions.

I was actually suprised with the fit. Aldo is usually my store of choice. And in a size 10 there, most of the patent shoes fit small. Plus I don't buy from Winners often. I usually only buy shoes on sale. Usually all the decent shoes at Wiiners sell before they make it to sale.

So when I saw these I imediately thought they were going to fit small or not at all. I put them on and I felt like Cinderella. They were a perfect fit.. If not a little big. Not to mention how sexy they looked. I saw the little gap at the back and thought I would slip out of them. But to my suprise I did not! And the nice thing about the toe box is the nice anount of toe cleavage they provide. So your toes are not squished into the pointy part.

So far I am a big fan of guess shoes. I own a few pairs and they are the favorites of my collection. The are the perfect combination of price, looks, and fit.

I will let you know more when I take them for a spin. As I said before, I plan to wear these out real soon! Hoped this helped.

Edited by Mr. X

Mr. X :-) Thank you for the detailed report about your new shoes. I admit that I envy you wearing Aldo size 10 shoes ! I noticed that you wrote "Greetings to you too fellow canucker" Are you refering to the Vancouver Canucks hockey team ? If so, note that I am from the Montreal area, so I'm a Montreal Canadian fan... Maybe next time, you could wrote "Greetings to you too fellow Canadian" instead ? LOL ! Your reply did help a lot. Happy heeling !