Who has bought some new shoes

gj

My collection is growing, here are the latest additions..

1. Brash Platform Pumps - Payless brand

2. Zodiac wedges - Famous Footwear

3. Tan wedges -Steve Madden

4. White/tan wedges - ShoeDazzle

5. Blue pumps - Nine West

very nice, I especially like the blue pumps

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I just got these pumps and made them my avatar also. Nothing fancy. I'm just experimenting with the basics.

=> Classic, but very nice

Hello Spring Shoe Lovers,

Went to a new Macy's store yesterday and saw these JS sandals. Went to Boston Store later an saw another pair I liked but came back to Macy's to preorder these to give a new Macy's associate a quick lesson in men's heel retailing. She watched me try them on as she chatted how she left Kohl's and didn't want the conflict of working for her husband. She commented on just how cool these sandals worked with my jeans. I said that's key to the look, keep looking at the feet and jeans and not so much the face they're attached to :unsure: Many here have said just how nice Macy's is to shop and it certainly is true. Anyways if anyone is interested in this sandal Macy's is having a "presale" so this shoe ca be had for 25% less than the $98 normal price. Pay for it now and pick it up anytime after the 24th which is when that sale starts. HappyinHeels:wavey:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/shoes/brands/jessica-simpson?id=55750&edge=hybrid

HappyinHeels,

That URL returns a whole page of different JS sandals. Which particular ones did you select?

Johnie,

Good looking T-straps. Hope to see you wearing them soon!

Steve

My collection is growing, here are the latest additions...

I like the black brash platform pumps from Payless.

This is a style of shoes I would like to have but unfortunately,

all of them I tried until now are too narrow in the toe box :unsure:

Lucky you !

Lucky you !

I went up in size for them and put pads in the toe area. That helped quite a bit with them.

rx

Lucky you !

Hi I've got a pair of them in black, US12, they run a bit too big for me. Are you interested?

Regards.

I went up in size for them and put pads in the toe area. That helped quite a bit with them.

rx

I wear US size 11 which is the largest size available in store here.

And I don't buy using the internet. Thanks for the suggestion !

Hi I've got a pair of them in black, US12, they run a bit too big for me. Are you interested?

Regards.

I would be interested if you would be closer to where I live.

But unfortunately, you are too far away...

Thank you for the offer :unsure:

My collection is growing, here are the latest additions..

1. Brash Platform Pumps - Payless brand

2. Zodiac wedges - Famous Footwear

3. Tan wedges -Steve Madden

4. White/tan wedges - ShoeDazzle

5. Blue pumps - Nine West

The Zodiac wedges are cool. I have several styles that are similar.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Just got these Ellie six inch pumps in yesterday. There were three left, one in each size 6,7, and 9 (U.S. size), for $29 on Ebay. I did kind of fear that the size 9, though my normal basic size in women's shoes, would run a bit small. They are pretty darn tight on me. They go on better after I put some lotion on the bottom of my feet, mainly the front. They are still a bit tight, but extremely easy to stand up in and walk around in.

post-30330-133522981798_thumb.jpg

hi all, i just picked these up at my local bakers store. I tried on 6-7 pairs yesterday, the store was packed. i don't think the other customers have ever seen a guy try on heels let alone strut around the store. the staff were very helpful. i told the associate they should put up a sign stating "men are welcome" size 10 when i normally take a 11 i get a pair the wife gets a pair! our closet is overflowing with heels. Larry

post-30939-13352298181_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

hi all,

i just picked these up at my local bakers store. I tried on 6-7 pairs yesterday, the store was packed. i don't think the other customers have ever seen a guy try on heels let alone strut around the store.

the staff were very helpful. i told the associate they should put up a sign stating "men are welcome"

size 10 when i normally take a 11

i get a pair the wife gets a pair! our closet is overflowing with heels.

Larry

Those are very nice looking!

hi all,

i just picked these up at my local bakers store. I tried on 6-7 pairs yesterday, the store was packed. i don't think the other customers have ever seen a guy try on heels let alone strut around the store.

the staff were very helpful. i told the associate they should put up a sign stating "men are welcome"

size 10 when i normally take a 11

i get a pair the wife gets a pair! our closet is overflowing with heels.

Larry

Very nice Larry! Love the diamonte heel :unsure:

Hey, Larry, Nice to see you posting again! Are you and Mrs. Weird1 going to walk again in the Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event in Columbus in June? I don't think I'm going to, but if you are, maybe we can meet for dinner again. Let me know! Steve

My better half decided I needed some ' color ' as of late. Ive been really pale to the look of me so.. as a JOKE she bought me these..Posted Image

She knows I'm not a loud-color wearing person and I dont care for platforms, but I laughed anyway and wore them today just to be nice.

They arent bad but.. Gimme good old ' low soles ' anyday.

Ive lost so much weight, even my leggings are all loose on me LOL! :unsure:

• Like 3

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Wow those are so Hot Pink they hurt my eyes. Now you need a guitar to match them. lol

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Finds from Nordstrom Rack and DSW this time:

First Pair are from Nordstrom Rack, Marcos Santi "Emilie" sandals in size 10, for $16.90.

Second Pair are from DSW, Kenneth Cole Reaction "What A Flirt" wedges in size 11, marked down to $11.99.

Third Pair are from DSW, Moda Spana "Query" in size 11, marked down to $11.99.

Fourth Pair are from Nordstrom Rack, Vince Camuto "Marken" mary janes in size 11, $46.90.

post-3445-0-46261400-1335622655_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-74633100-1335622672_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-03348800-1335622703_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-70923900-1335622712_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-20736400-1335622732_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-41814200-1335622794_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-28151600-1335622800_thumb.jp

post-3445-0-52531100-1335622810_thumb.jp

• Like 2

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

I bought these on ebay a few weeks back and have been wearing them quite a bit publically with and without my wife. The fit is amazing and the shoes are really well made even though they are Micheal Antonio's

post-1756-0-72346300-1335626566_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-26507400-1335626577_thumb.jp

On 4/28/2012 at 10:57 AM, 'JeffB said:

Well, nothing like being color coordinated, my friend! HA! :unsure:

Actually Jeff.. I now presently view which guitars I'm using and what Im wearing. I have actually given thought to what Im wearing and which guitar I use when I *can*. There are just some guitars that cant carry certain sounds so.. regardless of their color/shape, I have to use them.

Im thinking, when my hair starts to fill in again, I'll go with a neon pink just once with that guitar and those shoes just to see the response I might get :smile:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Nice legs, but ditch the sticker on the sole of the shoe.

• Like 1

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.