Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Another new purchase!

a very comfortable pair of high heel clogs from New Look.

adz302003,

Love the look of those heeled mules. I recently bought a pair of heeled mules from DSW Shoes." Born" in a tan color with the rivets on the soles like yours. I also have 3 pairs of similar shoes from "Dansko" in black, brown and red. I love to wear those heeled mules (clogs). They are comfortable to wear and with jeans are not too feminine looking!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Love em! Not keen on the soles though but the shoes are gorgeous! The last pair are different but the more I look at them the more I like 'em :unsure:

You did go a bit mad buying four pairs at once lol - shoe addiction per chance? I've just bought a couple of pairs myself this afternoon - told myself that was it for a while (got another two pairs coming from Miss Selfridge tomorrow lol). But now you've shown me that e-bay store I'm tempted! Damn you! Lol :mecry:

And welcome again :smile:

P.S. - You've ordered size 42 - when they arrive can you let me/us know how the sizing is and whether they run small. Thanks!

Sorry Snoots, those links were from a different page, i actually ordered 45's, 10.5 UK size. Fingers crossed. Don't think i'll have problem reselling them on ebay should the worst happen. I'll let you know when i get them though. Shoe addiction is probably right, i've been called Imelda Marcos before. Mother in law will freak when she sees these. Hunny xx

Ahh no worrries - any info you can give on sizing (and customer service/delivery) would be appreciated as I will be making a couple of purchases myself in the next few months :unsure:

I've bought quite a few pairs of shoes over the past few weeks and I'll be posting pics of them all over the next couple of weeks - not wishing to spam this thread with all my purchases at once lol. Might even start a gallery :unsure: I only received these today but I'm posting shots of them first as there is one pair left in the sale at Miss Selfridge in a UK8 - some of you guys might be interested. They cost £30 (reduced from £58 ) and are called 'Slinky Grey Chain Detail Heel'. I love 'em - great heel height with a small platform. They do run a tad small though - my toes feel a little squashed writing this lol. Hope you like!

post-25866-133522979948_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979953_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979958_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979963_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522979967_thumb.jpg

Hey All, I have developed quite a love affair with spring wedges and these are my latest additions both of which wer bought at Bakers. The first is the "ARIA" wedge which I got in turquoise and white. It's a cute and very comfortable 5" wedge which actually fits pretty well in size 10, very nice since I am an ideal 11. The second is the "AUDREY" wedge which is an impressive 6.5" in size 11 which I had to order since none of the three stores I checked had gotten them in any size. I got the tan and received them on Saturday and then first wore them on Monday when I visited, of all places, a shoe store! http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-233119-ARIA.aspx?c=396 http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-237657-AUDREY-WP.aspx?c=396 The color schemes this year are amazing! HappyinHeels

Picked these up today at Nordstrom Rack. BP brand, which is a Nordstrom house brand. Black suede, heel is 4 3/4 inches. I must admit I've having some problem negotiating in these, as I'm not quite used to a heel that high. Causing pain on the ball of my foot that I didn't notice in short try on in store. Otherwise, though, they are quite comforatble - sitting down - lol. Size 12, on sale for all of $29.90!

post-99-133522979982_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522980005_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522980026_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522980046_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522980067_thumb.jpg

I like them, they do look quite comfortable but as you say a higher heel than you are normally wearing.

If you think they are high, look at these i got on ebay.

Going to have some fun with those.

Hunny

Where on Ebay did you find those?

Hi Jabble, not sure how i acame across them but they are on ebay.de the German variant, do a search on there for Golden6 Castle or this link might work. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Golden6-Castle?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Strangely some of the shoes are >100 euro but i've only paid about 20 euro, shipping is quite expensive at 17.90 euro but if you buy more than 1 pair you only pay 1 shipping fee. Haven't got mine yet but they've been despatched by courier.

I'm sure there is a post somewhere that mentions them not posting to the US, but i can't be sure. Good luck

Gone a bit mad really and bought more without getting the first lot.

Hunny.

post-36703-133522980105_thumb.jpg

post-36703-133522980113_thumb.jpg

Gawd I want your shoes so bad especially the white ones!!!

Hi Jabble, not sure how i acame across them but they are on ebay.de the German variant, do a search on there for Golden6 Castle or this link might work. http://stores.ebay.fr/Golden6-Castle/41-/_i.html?_fsub=2941913017

Strangely some of the shoes are >100 euro but i've only paid about 20 euro, shipping is quite expensive at 17.90 euro but if you buy more than 1 pair you only pay 1 shipping fee. Haven't got mine yet but they've been despatched by courier.

I'm sure there is a post somewhere that mentions them not posting to the US, but i can't be sure. Good luck

Gone a bit mad really and bought more without getting the first lot.

Hunny.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

I know what you mean, i'm trying for these white and red ones.

Hunny.

There a great pair of shoes, the whole Giaro range is special. I would definitely spend too much, it would be a pair for each day of the week and maybe 3 for the weekends! Lol.

Hi folks, got the shoes from Germany, took 5 days from order, i thinks that's excelllent, also the fit is brilliant, i can't believe how comfortable these shoes are, especially for the style. Very happy bunny indeed. Hunny.

Hi folks, got the shoes from Germany, took 5 days from order, i thinks that's excelllent, also the fit is brilliant, i can't believe how comfortable these shoes are, especially for the style.

Very happy bunny indeed.

Hunny.

Congrats hunny :unsure: good to hear they are a good fit! No need for reselling then lol. Defo investing in a couple or three pairs in the very near future! Would you say they are a 'big' 45 or on the smaller side? As I hover around EU41/42. Thanks and enjoy the shoes! Pics would be good too :mecry:

I'd have to say they are true to size for the ones i have, well impressed with that ebay store though, all shoes in original boxes with a 'thank you' note and a little bag of Haribo sweets (?) Curious how some of the 'buy it now' prices aover £120 when my winning bids were around £15. Certainly a reasonable price for shoes that are unlikely to venture outside unless i go somewhere special. Hunny.

I bought these from Miss Selfridge - along with the grey heels in my previous post (hence the same leggings as I got them in the same order lol). They are called 'Cher Black Studded Metal Heel' and are the first metal heeled shoes/boots I own, other than Pleaser Scream styles - but you try walking in those! Hope you like - I do :unsure:

post-25866-133522980233_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522980237_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522980244_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522980251_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522980258_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I bought these from Miss Selfridge...They are called 'Cher Black Studded Metal Heel' ...

Wow ! These are really nice shoes ! They are screaming "Look at me" !

The heel is very thin. Does it tends to wabble while walking ?

:unsure:

New shoes for me:

[ATTACH]16387[/ATTACH]

Very nice! Love the colour - I've just bought a bright pink pair myself :mecry:

Wow ! These are really nice shoes ! They are screaming "Look at me" !

The heel is very thin. Does it tends to wabble while walking ?

Thanks Daniel :smile: The heel is very thin and I was a bit nervous taking the first few steps but it's very strong - wobbles a little but not as much as I feel unsafe!

:unsure:

New shoes for me:

[ATTACH]16387[/ATTACH]

I love the color of your heels. They look fantastic! Wear them with pride. I hope that you will get a lot of enjoyment wearing your new heels!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay