Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Interesting that someone would reply here with a similar purchase that I just received from Amazon, also a design from Vince Camuto of the Elanie variation. A bit different in the toe box as these are very round but I liked that cute look combined with the thin sexy stiletto. Very true to size and the leather is soft and supple. Extremely comfortable for such a high heel and the black patent finish is excellent. Pretty sexy shoe that I'd recommend!

Awesome pumps! I just love round toe and patent besides - uber sexy!

Just bought these from Payless. I went to Nordstrom but the didn't have anything in stock in a 13, other than one's that would be worn by my great-grandmother.

Just something different to wear with jeans when I go out.

I have a pair of Dexter wedge pumps too, they are so comforable and I love the style! Enjoy!

Those would be interesting in green! Too bad they're no longer available. KG has a ton of nice shoes on his web site. I could go broke if they had more in size 42!.

True that this style is no longer available through retail sources but they do appear on ebay frequently, you just have to look, its how I found my pair. Thanks again!

Has anyone purchased shoes from ItalianHeels.com? What is there quality? They seem reasonably priced, especially since I checked out the lineup at Nordstrom the other day.

Comments welcome.

i bought this pair years ago.

http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=735&pictureid=7657

no problems with payment or shipping.

i don't know what to tell you about the quality:

i bought a pair 5" with no platform, and cause of my flat feet

and there is no support i really cant walk in this pair :smile:

I am forbidden from ever goign to Bister outlet again... I was in the moment.

Usually £50 max, my prefrence is sales £20 usually... I was in the moment

http://www.polyvore.com/fendi_black_suede_banded_slingbacks/thing?id=22656177

they are amazing, they just look, feel, wear, everything amazing - but still, I am naughty and must eat rice and peas for 6 weeks as punishment :wavey:

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

It has been a while and I have had a small number of designs on my mind. I've been kinda waiting for spring designs to come out to get something different from the two pair I own and the other half dozen or so pair I have access to. Going through Kmart I noticed these in sizes 6-11:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_035VA46583001P?i_cntr=1328530197547

I usually go for something strappy, preferably ankle straps, but a slingback strap especially a peeptoe had been on my list as something to try (like also a multi strap Mary Jane). Kmart had the anonymity and stealth factors, and the price was great for keeping it off the radar. Getting another pair of black shoes wasn't my ideal, but the design was nice enough.

They wear well, though the heel strap can slip off and let the back end dangle. The heels are further back then what I'm used to, and it surprisingly does affect the way they walk.

It has been a while and I have had a small number of designs on my mind. I've been kinda waiting for spring designs to come out to get something different from the two pair I own and the other half dozen or so pair I have access to. Going through Kmart I noticed these in sizes 6-11:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_035VA46583001P?i_cntr=1328530197547

I usually go for something strappy, preferably ankle straps, but a slingback strap especially a peeptoe had been on my list as something to try (like also a multi strap Mary Jane). Kmart had the anonymity and stealth factors, and the price was great for keeping it off the radar. Getting another pair of black shoes wasn't my ideal, but the design was nice enough.

They wear well, though the heel strap can slip off and let the back end dangle. The heels are further back then what I'm used to, and it surprisingly does affect the way they walk.

Those shoes are a nice combination (and I know many others won't like them because they are not high enough. Seems like if it isn;t at least six inches with a two inch platform we should even bother calling the heels as of late) My comment, however, deals with Sears/KMart. Wouldn't one think that they could manage to find a pair of those shoes that didn;t have a rather large dent in the side of the shoe? lol

Three New pairs for me. First pair are from Dorothy Perkins Second pair are from Faith. Third pair are from Hayway shoes. I might sell this pair on. Like the look of the Leopard print but can't walk in them due to being in pain in my left foot.

post-13668-133522972639_thumb.jpg

post-13668-133522972661_thumb.jpg

post-13668-13352297268_thumb.jpg

Three New pairs for me.

First pair are from Dorothy Perkins

Second pair are from Faith.

Third pair are from Hayway shoes. I might sell this pair on. Like the look of the Leopard print but can't walk in them due to being in pain in my left foot.

I like the leopard prints. How high are they?

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

I am forbidden from ever goign to Bister outlet again... I was in the moment.

Usually £50 max, my prefrence is sales £20 usually... I was in the moment

http://www.polyvore.com/fendi_black_suede_banded_slingbacks/thing?id=22656177

they are amazing, they just look, feel, wear, everything amazing - but still, I am naughty and must eat rice and peas for 6 weeks as punishment :wavey:

Naughty but very nice. Rice and peas are good:smile:

No platform and are a little tight on me, which makes it hard to walk in. Couldn't even stand in them to start with.

Took me alot of practise with the New Look 5.5's , I'm okay now though but only in the house/garden etc.

I haven't actually bought them but I really like these with their unusual t-bar design and the combination of patent and suedette textures:

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/shoes/patent-twist-strap-court_241458321

It's just that by the time I found them in a store to try on, my size was gone (apart from the ones I tried on which were quite scuffed), but it looks like they have some in UK8 if anyone else likes them too.

They also came in blue but seem to have sold out:

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/shoes/patent-twist-strap-court_241458340

If you like it, wear it.