Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hit Matalan yesterday and picked up some bargans.

Pair of formal grey strip trousers and these each at a tenner and well better than half price.

The boots (yes I know it should be shoes) are really secure at the ankle, a sort of 1/2 mile woodland walk proved fine.

The twin strap suede is also comfortable and feels like less than 4" even though they are 51/2+ high.

A very happy bunny today

Al

post-14144-13352297101_thumb.jpg

post-14144-133522971012_thumb.jpg

Hit Matalan yesterday and picked up some bargans.

Pair of formal grey strip trousers and these each at a tenner and well better than half price.

The boots (yes I know it should be shoes) are really secure at the ankle, a sort of 1/2 mile woodland walk proved fine.

The twin strap suede is also comfortable and feels like less than 4" even though they are 51/2+ high.

A very happy bunny today

Al

I really like the 2nd one!!! More pictures???

Greetings and I hope this finds everyone well! My latest purchase, a repeat appearance from Kurt Geiger, Dolly in black sequin complete with the ultra feminine signature bows at the vamps. Overall beautiful classic cut with great height and a hint of sexy toe cleavage. Thanks for letting me share!

post-30196-133522971084_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522971097_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522971111_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522971124_thumb.jpg

I bought these yesterday. I'm a bit anxious about the arrival -we are having some troubles at the local costumes-. When they are here I'll post some pictures, hopefully next week. 13cm Heel

post-333-133522971315_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522971318_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522971325_thumb.jpg

I bought these yesterday. I'm a bit anxious about the arrival -we are having some troubles at the local costumes-. When they are here I'll post some pictures, hopefully next week.

13cm Heel

Those heels are gorgeous. And Casadei heels are not cheap either.

I bought these yesterday. I'm a bit anxious about the arrival -we are having some troubles at the local costumes-. When they are here I'll post some pictures, hopefully next week.

13cm Heel

Gorgeous! I love the detail of the heel and how it meets to the sole.

Interesting that someone would reply here with a similar purchase that I just received from Amazon, also a design from Vince Camuto of the Elanie variation. A bit different in the toe box as these are very round but I liked that cute look combined with the thin sexy stiletto. Very true to size and the leather is soft and supple. Extremely comfortable for such a high heel and the black patent finish is excellent. Pretty sexy shoe that I'd recommend!

post-30196-133522971425_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522971445_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522971462_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522971479_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522971493_thumb.jpg

Greetings and I hope this finds everyone well! My latest purchase, a repeat appearance from Kurt Geiger, Dolly in black sequin complete with the ultra feminine signature bows at the vamps. Overall beautiful classic cut with great height and a hint of sexy toe cleavage. Thanks for letting me share!

There you go, just killing me again! These are outstanding. Sequins, bows, and a great looking heel! While the black patent pumps in the later post are nice as well, these bow pumps are terrific. Being more of a size 12 than an 11, I doubt that these, even in an 11, would fit me. They look great on you though! Can you tell that I'm looking a bit green right now? lol

Just curious, you have posted many pairs of shoes here. Do you tend to keep them all, or do you have your enjoyment and then move them on (sell of donate) for someone else to enjoy?

Great looking classic pumps, with a nice heel height. Good choice! They look, however, like a cit that wouldn't fit me in an 11, which is their largest size. Darn it!

They were a bit tight at first. Being leather, that has improved quite a bit since purchase. If your're a size 10.5/11 in men's like I am, 11 in women's tends to be a crap shoot most of the time. I can wear anywhere from a 10M to at 12M in Nine West for example. My next purchase (budget allowing will be Pigalles; if I can find them anyway...)

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Interesting that someone would reply here with a similar purchase that I just received from Amazon, also a design from Vince Camuto of the Elanie variation. A bit different in the toe box as these are very round but I liked that cute look combined with the thin sexy stiletto. Very true to size and the leather is soft and supple. Extremely comfortable for such a high heel and the black patent finish is excellent. Pretty sexy shoe that I'd recommend!

I really like these, especially the round toe. They look great on you!

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

There you go, just killing me again! These are outstanding. Sequins, bows, and a great looking heel! While the black patent pumps in the later post are nice as well, these bow pumps are terrific. Being more of a size 12 than an 11, I doubt that these, even in an 11, would fit me. They look great on you though! Can you tell that I'm looking a bit green right now? lol

Just curious, you have posted many pairs of shoes here. Do you tend to keep them all, or do you have your enjoyment and then move them on (sell of donate) for someone else to enjoy?

Ron, Google the KG Dollys in sequin green and let me know if your shade has changed! Thanks as always for your kind words and nod of approval on the styles I've posted. I have to admit that only about a fifth of my shoe collection has been posted on here and to answer your question, I keep all of my heels. I suppose I'm just as bad as some of the female folk in this one single respect, :smile: lol. Its great fun adding to my collection and now I just have to decide on a nice big walk in shoe closet! Thanks again and future purchases to come!

Ron, Google the KG Dollys in sequin green and let me know if your shade has changed! Thanks as always for your kind words and nod of approval on the styles I've posted. I have to admit that only about a fifth of my shoe collection has been posted on here and to answer your question, I keep all of my heels. I suppose I'm just as bad as some of the female folk in this one single respect, :smile: lol. Its great fun adding to my collection and now I just have to decide on a nice big walk in shoe closet! Thanks again and future purchases to come!

Those would be interesting in green! Too bad they're no longer available. KG has a ton of nice shoes on his web site. I could go broke if they had more in size 42!.