Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hello and happy holidays to everyone! I just purchased a couple of cute pairs from a local venue during a buy one get one half off event. The first pair is a beautiful black pleated satin pump from Nina, style name Relinda. Very classy cut with a 4" heel, size US 9.5M.

Oh! Those are simply gorgeous! Id wear those pumps with a dinner dress for a night on the town in a heartbeat! I'm not kidding either! Bravo to you, my friend! I hope you wear them well.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

The second pair is a flirty and fun pump from Fergalicious featuring a beautiful floral rosette detail on the vamp, comfy round toe and 3" heel. I love the rich purple satin upper and if you notice, the heel is covered in a matching patent color making for an overall feminine design. Style name, Blossom in a size US 9M. Please comment and thanks for allowing me to share!

post-30196-133522966188_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522966225_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522966241_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522966256_thumb.jpg

post-30196-13352296627_thumb.jpg

The second pair is a flirty and fun pump from Fergalicious featuring a beautiful floral rosette detail on the vamp, comfy round toe and 3" heel. I love the rich purple satin upper and if you notice, the heel is covered in a matching patent color making for an overall feminine design. Style name, Blossom in a size US 9M. Please comment and thanks for allowing me to share!

Whoa! Killer shoes, my friend! Hiding great looking pumps like those under pants would be nothing short of criminal! You have great taste indeed!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Oh! Those are simply gorgeous! Id wear those pumps with a dinner dress for a night on the town in a heartbeat! I'm not kidding either! Bravo to you, my friend! I hope you wear them well.

Thank you so much for the great comment! I completely agree and didn't think twice about buying them... in fact I don't believe thinking was actually part of the process, involuntary response!

Whoa! Killer shoes, my friend! Hiding great looking pumps like those under pants would be nothing short of criminal! You have great taste indeed!

I'm honored and thankful for your kind words!! It means a great deal coming from one who is leading the charge for our interest in heels. Thank you again and future purchases to come!

Here are some of my recent purchases:

#1 Dansko Red mule clog with 3" block heel

#2 Blue Patent leather peep toe pump platform heel 4" heel/ 3/4" platform from Moda Spana collection

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

The blue patent platform heels look great

Long time and many acquisitions since last post. Here are some of them :

1) Multiple Buckles Strappy Stilettos from brazilian international brand Via Uno.

Posted Image

2) Ankle Strap Green Wooden Platform

Posted Image

3) Black Patent Leather Platform Pumps w/ Ankle Strap

Posted Image

4) Black Strappy Wedges

Posted Image

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Long time and many acquisitions since last post. Here are some of them :

1) Multiple Buckles Strappy Stilettos from brazilian international brand Via Uno.

Posted Image

2) Ankle Strap Green Wooden Platform

Posted Image

3) Black Patent Leather Platform Pumps w/ Ankle Strap

Posted Image

4) Black Strappy Wedges

Posted Image

Awesome shoes, uber cute sandals, but those black pumps w/ strap are soo hot!

Ok i bought some new shoes too but i'm having a problem. I need some help or advise. The ones i bought are just like the ones you see in encollant attachment picture. Here is my problem i can wear and walk a long time in regular 5" heels with no problem. When i wear the platforms which have a 1" plat and a 5 1/2" heel i have a real problem in balance and walking for any lenght of time. Anyone have advise????

fumikaheels: Tks. As you can see from all my posts, strappy sandals are my favorite kind of heels, specially w/ ankle straps. My size is 11 or 12 (closed shoes) but I can wear size 10 open shoes like these sandals. bobbys12345: small platform shoes are suposed to be easier to walk than no plats shoes... Something is not right. Is this your first pair of platforms ? Does it happens with all your platforms or just this pair ? Can you post a picture and/or tell us the brand ?

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!