Who has bought some new shoes

gj

new shoes? yes but against the paradigm of the last 2.5 years of my life, I have bought shoes for my new GF She is only 5.2" so comfortably wears heels of at least 3.5" everyday and is quite capable of higher. Saw these in TKMaxx; Purple satin peep toe platforms by Paris Hilton; approx 4.25" heel with nom 1" platform Black satin peep toe cut out platforms by Steve Madden; approx 5.25" heel with nom 1.25" platform. Saw the purple pair first though I preferred the black pair but not sure of GF's preference. Black pair good as "bedroom heels" will give them to her tomorrow night. See attached. R

post-612-133522963539_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522963553_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522963563_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522963573_thumb.jpg

I like platform pumps if they have a low platform. To me, they look sophisticated as long as the platform is not so high it draws attention to itself. These are half-inch platforms and are very wearable.

Great pumps! They look good with your jeans

new shoes? yes but against the paradigm of the last 2.5 years of my life, I have bought shoes for my new GF

She is only 5.2" so comfortably wears heels of at least 3.5" everyday and is quite capable of higher.

Saw these in TKMaxx;

Purple satin peep toe platforms by Paris Hilton; approx 4.25" heel with nom 1" platform

Black satin peep toe cut out platforms by Steve Madden; approx 5.25" heel with nom 1.25" platform.

Saw the purple pair first though I preferred the black pair but not sure of GF's preference. Black pair good as "bedroom heels" will give them to her tomorrow night.

See attached.

R

Love the black pair, might check TK Max out locally as just the sort of thing MrsF would wear ona night out.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

New shows I bought yesterday at Stravers. Great shoes, great shop bit expensive though. Walked in Amsterdam with them yesterday. So good that is!

post-29348-133522963628_thumb.jpg

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I am so glad oxfords are back in style. Nice choice, very cute!

Unfortunately they are too small :smile:

Tomorrow I am going to a car booth sale to try and sell all the pairs that don't fit. I'll make some space in my wardrobe and some money to buy something new (that fit). I now have more than 40 pairs too small and I want to sell them!

If you are in London tomorrow (4 dec) and want to get some cheap (from 5£) pairs of nice heels in size 9UK and 10, pop a visit to: Battersea Park School, Battersea Park Rd, London SW11 5AP. Give me a call on 07907034526 after 12 noon to know the right position in the market.

FOR THE ADMIN

I apologise if this look like advertising. I am actually getting rid of some shoes that I love (sob!) and I think it's a good occasion for other guys to get very nice shoes for cheap.

Well, she loved both but went with the purple ones as she was more likely to wear them regularly and the blacks were running a little large; I did say that i'd rather she say no to both if she didn't like either as I'd rather see a pair of heels being worn than just accepting them and then being forgotten in the back of a cupboard.

Now then, being sensible I should just return them and get a refund but I am seriously tempted to get a pair for myself but i don't seem to remember seeing them in my size plus there has been the first serious weekend of xmas shopping.

So therefore MrF, what size is MrsF? (these are listed uk4.5 / eu37.5 but possibly a little larger) by virtue of how TKMaxx operates, would you like to have these off me? even if not the right size I might be able to exchange for a different size here and send to you. (cost £40)

Will consider other offers if MrF passes.

R

new shoes? yes but against the paradigm of the last 2.5 years of my life, I have bought shoes for my new GF

She is only 5.2" so comfortably wears heels of at least 3.5" everyday and is quite capable of higher.

Saw these in TKMaxx;

Purple satin peep toe platforms by Paris Hilton; approx 4.25" heel with nom 1" platform

Black satin peep toe cut out platforms by Steve Madden; approx 5.25" heel with nom 1.25" platform.

Saw the purple pair first though I preferred the black pair but not sure of GF's preference. Black pair good as "bedroom heels" will give them to her tomorrow night.

See attached.

R

Hello every body, bought these yesterday, not brave enough yet to try on on the store yet, need time yet, but sexy looking heels. You can let me know what you think of them please.

I think you need to brave trying them on in the store. They look too small. With peep-toe shoes you should be able to see just the tip of the shoe under the toes, yours look very strained.

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"

Just bought some high heel thongs and I am blissed out wearing them. I have some high heels platform slides coming soon and i can't wait to try them on!!!

... and in English??

Nothing to do with blisters, I assume?

Just bought some high heel thongs and I am blissed out wearing them. I have some high heels platform slides coming soon and i can't wait to try them on!!!

I have been looking for some high heel thongs. Which kind did you get - and where?

Remember, if there is no picture, it didn't happen :smile::smile::penitent:

tpryor... How about the thong style in my avatar? I got them (actually my wife got them for me) at DSW. As of a few hours ago, they still had a size 11 and 12 in black avail. Great sandals, leather upper, comfy and they look great - check out my review - I was glad they printed it!! Also check Nordstrom and well as a small shoe company called Marmi Shoes. Marmi carries up to a size 13 and their shoes/sandals are GREAT. I bought two pairs of thongs from them in the past (Merlion and Melea) and I absolutely love those sandals. The staff is great, both in store and on the phone - they understand that there are some guys who enjoy wearing womens shoes too!! Right now (winter) they do not stock a lot of summer sandals, you will have to wait till the spring collection comes out, probably after the first of the year.... Anyway, that's my advice.... Have fun.. sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Let me first say that I'm honestly not a fan of platforms. I'm not. I keep telling myself this every time I see a pair of platforms with different color/material platform to the upper, or with the "island" style platforms which to me look plain weird.

That said, I love hidden platforms and I don't know why! So when I saw these in Topshop over the weekend, I simply couldn't resist! (clicky!)

6inch heel, 1.5inch hidden platform, black leather upper with pale under-sole. I don't know why I fell in love with them but I did and I still don't want to take them off my feet!

shot1

shot2

shot3

I doubt I'd ever wear them in public though...

Chris

Let me first say that I'm honestly not a fan of platforms. I'm not. I keep telling myself this every time I see a pair of platforms with different color/material platform to the upper, or with the "island" style platforms which to me look plain weird.

That said, I love hidden platforms and I don't know why! So when I saw these in Topshop over the weekend, I simply couldn't resist! (clicky!)

6inch heel, 1.5inch hidden platform, black leather upper with pale under-sole. I don't know why I fell in love with them but I did and I still don't want to take them off my feet!

shot1

shot2

shot3

Chris

Now those are some lovely shoes!

I love some of the styles in topshop. but they dont go up to my size!

I now have shoe envy!

Today I bought a pair at Macy's. I went to a Macy's store but they didn't have my size (7 1/2). What they did was give me a list of all the Macy's there were near by that did have that size. I found one and the shoe was Calvin Klein "Carley Croco Patent." When I get a chance, I'll take a photograph and posted it for you.

Today I bought a pair at Macy's. I went to a Macy's store but they didn't have my size (7 1/2)...

You are wearing US 7½ women size ?

I must say you that are a lucky guy !

Do you control your spending on HH shoes and boots ?

I wear size US women 11 and I spend way too much.

Could not imagine what it would be If I wore 7½ !

I know that I have shared some of myheel pictures beore - but there are new ones in here. Now you have to find them and tell me which ones they are? JUST KIDDING!

Hope you enjoy - A gurl just can't have enough heels:)

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Heels%20on%20dresser%20on%20display/2011-12-11145055.jpg

And these were Christmas decoration in the bedroom

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Heels%20on%20dresser%20on%20display/2011-12-07224622.jpg

And these are my Christmas morning heels:)

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Heels%20on%20dresser%20on%20display/2011-12-10111515.jpg

shot1

shot2

shot3

Chris

Awesome platform pumps! Very sexy!

Hello and happy holidays to everyone! I just purchased a couple of cute pairs from a local venue during a buy one get one half off event. The first pair is a beautiful black pleated satin pump from Nina, style name Relinda. Very classy cut with a 4" heel, size US 9.5M.

post-30196-133522966111_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522966129_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522966142_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522966157_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522966174_thumb.jpg