Who has bought some new shoes

gj

My lastest purchase from Spring Shoes :smile:

An interesting style! While I've never been all that big a fan of wedges, those are darn nice shoes. My you wear them well, my friend.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Just bought these and waiting for them to come in. Nine West fits 12 wonderfully! hoping these can be worn out more than my "stiletto's"

Look to be Nine West Elodee

http://www.ninewest.com/Elodee/8040093,default,pd.html?variantSizeClass=&variantColor=MEDBRLE&cgid=8346268&prefn1=catalog-id&prefv1=ninewest-catalog

Listed as a 3 1/2" heel. Looks be be a great pair of heeling shoes. Let us know after you get them.

...I can only keep one of the Cole Haan's :smile:... black or 'pinot noir'??? They both have a nice polished leather look.

Tough choice:

- the black ones I'm sure can go with almost anything

- the pinot noir ones are a unique color, and would stand out more

Unless you just LOVE the shoes, and would like to have them in different colors, I agree with your logic of using the money instead for a completely different pair.

Definitely an advantage of needing larger sizes (12W - 13M): there aren't that many available shoes, to have to go thru decisions like this!

Dont think the last shot of the nude ones was that good so I have taken more - the last one shows me wearing them today with a pair of combats and fleece - Not the most stylish but I reckon it works around the house

Lovely heels!! Thanks for posting the photos of the different pairs but I have to say that my favorite are the nude courts from Barratts. Cut exactly to my liking and actually a bit similar to a pair that I just purchased from DSW today. These were in the clearance section plus received additional savings with a birthday coupon. Nude/powder pumps by Jessica Simpson, style: Oscar in a size US 9.5. Very comfortable featuring a soft rounded toe and moderately high heel. Comments are always appreciated and welcome!

post-30196-133522958671_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522958693_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522958711_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522958727_thumb.jpg

Lovely heels!! Thanks for posting the photos of the different pairs but I have to say that my favorite are the nude courts from Barratts. Cut exactly to my liking and actually a bit similar to a pair that I just purchased from DSW today. These were in the clearance section plus received additional savings with a birthday coupon. Nude/powder pumps by Jessica Simpson, style: Oscar in a size US 9.5. Very comfortable featuring a soft rounded toe and moderately high heel. Comments are always appreciated and welcome!

Once again you've picked a style that I'd wear in a minute! Great choice as always!

Once again you've picked a style that I'd wear in a minute! Great choice as always!

Thanks as always for your kind vote of support! I was wondering if anyone else around here has purchased and reviewed the Jessica Simpson Oscar shoe. Its a great pump also made in a satin and floral print. Thanks again Ron!

An interesting style! While I've never been all that big a fan of

wedges, those are darn nice shoes. My you wear them well, my friend.

Thanks for the compliment JeffB :-)

Since you like boots, you may want to try wedge boots ?

Or maybe you should not try after all. You might get addicted...:smile:

I must admit to being rather envious! Those are some really sharp looking pumps! A pity those don't come in larger sizes as I'd love to own a pair of shoes like those. Wear them well, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks as always for your kind vote of support! I was wondering if anyone else around here has purchased and reviewed the Jessica Simpson Oscar shoe. Its a great pump also made in a satin and floral print. Thanks again Ron!

I have tried on the Jessica Simpson Oscar, and for some reason the JS shoes don't seem to fit my feet very well. I was fortunate enough to find a size 12 at DSW, and I was excited to try them, but they were too narrow for me, and not comfortable at all. So while I did want them, I took a pass. Too bad, because I do like the style!

I just bought these of of ebay, the heel is so high and I love how they feel when I wear them!:smile: They are by no means a shoe that would be worn for a walk, I just bought them to wear around the house.

post-19575-13352295876_thumb.jpg

post-19575-133522958804_thumb.jpg

post-19575-133522958823_thumb.jpg

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

DProud2700, I'd look for the first markdown in December to lure customers into the stores for Christmas buying but the first "clearance" type markdown should occur in late January/early February as they make room for the spring inventory. Christmastime is a great time to wear your boots as you shop for other people or yourself! Thanks for your compliments. HappyinHeels:wavey:

loveheels I have a pair of 7 1/2" high heel shoes just like the shoes Extream Heels is wearing, only with out the ankle strap. Love the shoes. I wear a size 13US. Can not remember how much I paid for them. Those that I have are well made. Spikesmike

Just received these, bought from Ebay. Really comfortable, with a heel just over 4 inches, and silent, as they have a rubber sole and heel. I'm wearing them now in the office, which today I have to myself. :-)

post-157-133522959066_thumb.jpg

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

I like them - thanks for sharing

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hi i've just bought a pair of 4,5" simple pumps from blink

Posted Image

I also recieved the following platform shoes from bullboxer which I ordered online

Posted Image

Great purchaces! I have four pairs by blink. The white basic pumps i posted a few pages back and three pairs of platforms. (Black, black-peeptoe and nude). Blink pumps are very comfy imho. :smile:

Great purchaces! I have four pairs by blink. The white basic pumps i posted a few pages back and three pairs of platforms. (Black, black-peeptoe and nude). Blink pumps are very comfy imho. :smile:

They are indeed very comfy. I've been looking at the pumps you have and was thinking about getting them. They look very nice and comfy

I just bought these of of ebay, the heel is so high and I love how they feel when I wear them!:smile: They are by no means a shoe that would be worn for a walk, I just bought them to wear around the house.

I agree, for most (but I'm sure not all!), not a regular heeling shoe. Not keen on the two tone, but love the classic (non-platform) look of the shoe.

Are they your actual pictures? If so, great that you can stand in them (and look good doing in them). What were your highest heels before these? I've alwasys wondered what a pair of ultra heels would feel like.

I agree, for most (but I'm sure not all!), not a regular heeling shoe. Not keen on the two tone, but love the classic (non-platform) look of the shoe.

Are they your actual pictures? If so, great that you can stand in them (and look good doing in them). What were your highest heels before these? I've alwasys wondered what a pair of ultra heels would feel like.

I love the non platform classic pump too. I only bought them for wear around the house because like you said, they are not a everyday heeling shoe. It is absolutely me wearing the shoes in the pictures that are posted. I'm not the type of person that posts pictures of someone else wearing heels and claims that the pictures are of me.

The highest heels I owned before I bought these shoes are a pair of 7.5 inch black oxfords but the design is poor and walking and standing is quite difficult in them. Over the years of heeling I have worked very hard at wearing ultra high stiletto heels. I am able to walk and look good in 7 inch heels but these 7.5 ich heels are by far the hardest for me to look good walking in other than my ballet boots.

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!