Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I bought these white cuties :) off a Dutch 'ebay' like website. Paid only 5 euro's for them and they are new! Normally they cost €39,95. Good deal if I say so myself. I picked them up at the seller yesterday. Also ordered the nude and black platforms. Hope they will arrive tuesday.

post-21458-1335229558_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522955807_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522955812_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522955816_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522955817_thumb.jpg

Picked these Madden Girl Chapels up the other day at Marshalls, for the princely sum of $24.95. MG shoes are hit and miss for me size wise - this is the third pair I've bought, a pair of slingbacks were too big, a really cute pair of print pumps were too small but these are just right - and shockingly comfortable for an almost 5" heel (probably down to the platform).

post-33152-13352295583_thumb.jpg

Picked these Madden Girl Chapels up the other day at Marshalls, for the princely sum of $24.95. MG shoes are hit and miss for me size wise - this is the third pair I've bought, a pair of slingbacks were too big, a really cute pair of print pumps were too small but these are just right - and shockingly comfortable for an almost 5" heel (probably down to the platform).

Those are cool looking, not really my style, but nice.

Nice. Love the red.

I bought these white cuties :) off a Dutch 'ebay' like website. Paid only 5 euro's for them and they are new! Normally they cost €39,95. Good deal if I say so myself. I picked them up at the seller yesterday.

Also ordered the nude and black platforms. Hope they will arrive tuesday.

Love the white heels! Can you please tell us what the style number and size is? How is the overall fit? Thanks!

They are made by Blink. Overall they are quite true to size but they are a little on the narrow side. I have them in EU41. They will take a while to break in properly. But i'm very happy with them and I think they look good on my feet cause they make them look less wide and have a nice smooth round shape. The other two pair I ordered are also by Blink and if all goes well they will arrive tomorrow. Can't wait!! :)

Funny I was looking at those and a pair from Chinese Laundry the other day at a Marshalls and DSW where I live. However they were not in my size. :)

I need to post more pictures of all the shoes I have gotten recently. I have bought a ton... lol

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

Nice. Love the red.

To quote my wife this morning, as she yelled from the closet to me as I was working in my office "GOOD GOD, HOW MANY PAIRS OF RED SHOES DO YOU OWN?!?"

Bear in mind she's only known about my heeling for about a month, and I've bought the grand total of four pairs of shoes in that time (two of them being red)

These ones are rapidly turning into my favourite pair, tho. I'm really surprised at how comfortable they are, and have had them on all day walking around the house.

I also like red shoes. I recently bought a pair of Dansko red heeled mules with a 3" heel and a pair of Fantasima red patent leather look knee boots with a 3 1/2" block heel. I have not worn the boots in public yet, but I have worn the red Dansko mules several times. Read my recent post on the Leather thread in the General Fashion discussion. On a recent outing I actually had two favorable comments on my red shoes from women!!!! bluejay

I too luv MG shoes, glad they fit you, have always had size problems. They are hot! Nice choice

I'm not really clicking with any of the block-heel styles appearing this season, but I really like the shape of the heels on these ( http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/shoes/peep-toe-platform-court_227120747 ). They looked and felt great when I tried them on, and I'm thinking they'll look good with a matching blue top and black tailored trousers and jacket.

If you like it, wear it.

I bought these white cuties :) off a Dutch 'ebay' like website. Paid only 5 euro's for them and they are new! Normally they cost €39,95. Good deal if I say so myself. I picked them up at the seller yesterday.

Also ordered the nude and black platforms. Hope they will arrive tuesday.

All three are awesome! I do like the nude platforms best!

Thanks! Allthough my order has been changed. The shop called that the black peeptoes where of of stock. They had a box which should contain the peeptoes but there where regular ones in it. Ordering would take a while so I decided to go for the nude as peeptoe and the black as regular pumps.

Hi all. Picked these up at Shoe Carnival today for a total of $13.69 with tax! Never been much for wedges, but wanted to give them a try at least. I liked the style of the shoes, so I thought at that price, why not! I am rather enjoying them, as they are certainly easier to walk in than most non-wedge heels, and they fit pretty decently for an 11, considering I usually need a 12. Aerosoles brand. Lousy pictures, but here they are anyway. Well, I've tried four times to get the pictures to upload, and now I've given up. Don;t know why, never had this problem before, but the upload keeps failing. I'll try again in the future. Anyway, the heels are about 4.5 inches, with about a 1/2 inch platform, so a net 4 inch heel. They are rather fun. I don't think I'll be street heeling in a sandal that is as feminine as they are, but maybe after dark with a pair of dark socks they could be ok.

Steve, they are the "Plush Around" style. I went to the web site, and managed to upload this picture. Too bad the others didn't work, as I actually had them on. Anyway, at least they can been seen here now.

post-99-133522955854_thumb.jpg

I'm not really clicking with any of the block-heel styles appearing this season, but I really like the shape of the heels on these ( http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/shoes/peep-toe-platform-court_227120747 ). They looked and felt great when I tried them on, and I'm thinking they'll look good with a matching blue top and black tailored trousers and jacket.

I just love them. If the postage from there were not so high I would get myself a pair as well.

Enjoy them

Yes indeed, but not in places with people around... Or also when I drive my scooter.

Scooter? Heck, I'd make an effort to ride around on my scooter in my own heels! ;D

Formally "HHDude"

Scooter? Heck, I'd make an effort to ride around on my scooter in my own heels! ;D

I might have launched a new trend... You'll see, you get the feeling of being outside in heels, and with the ability to move, feel more comfortable.

This is how I started my outings...

Let's know about your experiences!!

Have a good ride!