Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I found these on the Macy's sale rack today for $35 and no tax (Florida tax free weekend).

They are Bebe "Autumn" in size US 10 with a full 6.5" heel on a 1.5" platform.

They are quite comfortable but the 5" rise is pretty steep. Can't wait to get them out on the street.

Those are really nice looking.

Thanks for posting.

I bought this pair from La Redoute. Though they don't have a high heel, I love the look in the mirror : it is the same as if I wore higher heels hidden under long pants, except that I don't have to buy longer pants and the shoes are wearable in any occasion. And they feel just like pumps : very close to the skin and light.

post-10802-133522951009_thumb.jpg

I bought this pair from La Redoute.

Though they don't have a high heel, I love the look in the mirror : it is the same as if I wore higher heels hidden under long pants, except that I don't have to buy longer pants and the shoes are wearable in any occasion. And they feel just like pumps : very close to the skin and light.

I must say that I like them as well. Very good looking, enjoy them.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Good evening to all. Here we have a stunning pair that just arrived after a long wait! These are by far the most classic cut pumps in my collection featuring a perfect toe box, low cut vamp, high 4.5" stiletto and extremely feminine decorative bow! Maker and style: KG by Kurt Geiger, Dancer in satin champagne. Please comment and thank you for allowing me to share!

post-30196-13352295157_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522951582_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522951593_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522951604_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522951614_thumb.jpg

Good evening to all. Here we have a stunning pair that just arrived after a long wait! These are by far the most classic cut pumps in my collection featuring a perfect toe box, low cut vamp, high 4.5" stiletto and extremely feminine decorative bow! Maker and style: KG by Kurt Geiger, Dancer in satin champagne. Please comment and thank you for allowing me to share!

Those are beautiful"Classic" Heels!

I love the no platform - nice tall heel and bow. Very nice.

Where did you wear them?

Great job and thanks for sharing.

Bernheels

Those are very pretty high heels. I really like the bows. They are very chic.

...Here we have a stunning pair that just arrived after a long wait!

Very nice classic pumps indeed !

Wondering when or where you would wear such nice heels ?

They are too nice to be worn on a day to day basis.

I think these shoes would be appropriate to wear for a wedding !

Thank you all thus far for the kind responses! As for the questions, I only wear my heels at home and I agree that they would be best for a very formal event. However as I only wear my heels indoors and mostly on carpet, I could wear these just about everyday but I have so many other pretty pairs it can be hard to decide what to wear. Thanks again and feel free to ask anything else about this particular pair or whatever you may be interested in knowing about other shoes previously mentioned.

Thank you all thus far for the kind responses! As for the questions, I only wear my heels at home and I agree that they would be best for a very formal event. However as I only wear my heels indoors and mostly on carpet, I could wear these just about everyday but I have so many other pretty pairs it can be hard to decide what to wear. Thanks again and feel free to ask anything else about this particular pair or whatever you may be interested in knowing about other shoes previously mentioned.

They are really beautiful. Love the bows. If I may ask are they not a bit big?

JJ

Perfectly feminine and dressy in the satin. I would love to see these on my lady. She would need to put them on well before time for us to leave.....

Outstanding as always, fumikaheels. I agree on the classic styling of those heels, and I love the bows!

after being away from heels for the longest time, a visit to the payless website the other day sucked me right back in so I have these lovely pairs of heels arriving tomorrow, and since I have the day off, I'll be modeling them with some stockings and tights I also bought!

Christian Siriano

Brash Slingbacks

Love those slingbacks, did you get them in black or red?

Lovely shoes - I'm just jealous that you can fit into KG's.

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Just ordered these from Barratts! Cannot wait for them to arrive

Love this shoe. The classic pump will always be my favorite.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

...I have these lovely pairs of heels arriving tomorrow...

Very nice shoes !

Please give us a feedback after receiving them !

I find it ironic when I see "Women's Iris Shootie" on the webpage...

Why do they need to specify they are women's shoes ? It is not obvious enough ?

We (men) will buy these shoes if we like them anyway. (And they know it...)

Maybe I will send an e-mail asking them why...

On Monday I had a little extra time after work so I went browsing the last of the sales lines at the local retail center and came across these:

Black Suedette Courts. (clicky!)

For only £10, I couldn't resist. Tried them on in-store (Dorothy Perkins), they fit like a glove (UK7) and felt stunning to walk in. Going to take them for a walk this lunch and see how the hold up for half an hour. More pics will follow :irked:

Chris

On Monday I had a little extra time after work so I went browsing the last of the sales lines at the local retail center and came across these:

Black Suedette Courts. (clicky!)

For only £10, I couldn't resist. Tried them on in-store (Dorothy Perkins), they fit like a glove (UK7) and felt stunning to walk in. Going to take them for a walk this lunch and see how the hold up for half an hour. More pics will follow :irked:

Chris

Nice, very nice. I hope you wear them well!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!