Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Recent purchases for my lovely wife to wear

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/ANKLE%20BOOTS/Ankleboots017.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/ANKLE%20BOOTS/Ankleboots015.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/ANKLE%20BOOTS/Ankleboots016.jpg

She wore the black ones to a formal meal we went to and our table was up a grand staircase. It was a sight to behold walking two steps up the staircase behind her.

:smile:

Very pretty high heels! Lucky woman and lucky you. Both of you enjoy.

I like the look and style of the beige and white shoes on picture #1

May I ask you with what your wife intend to wear them ?

I was thinking the same thing. For both the 1st and 3rd pairs (ones with the laces), curious to know what she'd pair them up with. I like both pair (maybe with the laces, they just look different).

I like the look and style of the beige and white shoes on picture #1

May I ask you with what your wife intend to wear them ?

She will wear them with her White kick flare jeans and an appropriately coloured top to match the colour in the shoes, of course she has mentioned she may need to buy new tops that are exact matches of the beige and blue colours in the shoes.

she also has a blue denim pencil skirt to go with the blue pair.

For info, they are on sale at most New Look shops at the moment up to UK size 8 for £25.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

She will wear them with her White kick flare jeans and an appropriately coloured top to match the colour in the shoes, of course she has mentioned she may need to buy new tops that are exact matches of the beige and blue colours in the shoes.

she also has a blue denim pencil skirt to go with the blue pair.

For info, they are on sale at most New Look shops at the moment up to UK size 8 for £25.

WOW WOW I love all of them especially the first pair.How does she find them. I want some myself and are going to try and get me apair.

Regards jay jay

She will wear them with her White kick flare jeans and an

appropriately coloured top to match the colour in the shoes...

I'm sure it will be a stunning look. Nice colors perfect for spring.

This is giving me inspiration...

Thanks for sharing !

it's been a long time since i posted here, but this is my last purchase,my first pair of heels that are not boots, and my first wedges...i'll receive them within few days! what do you think about?

post-16166-133522941588_thumb.jpg

post-16166-133522941593_thumb.jpg

it's been a long time since i posted here, but this is my last purchase,my first pair of heels that

are not boots, and my first wedges...i'll receive them within few days! what do you think about?

Welcome back Peter :-)

Nice wedges. You will find them very comfortable and easy to walk.

And I'm sure these won't be your last wedges.

Keep us posted when you receive them !

http://www.hhplace.org/275767-post3406.html

Well, the new shoes arrived and they look absolutely gorgeous, especially the five inchers! Can't wait to show those off, and yes, I'll do so in a skirt! It would be absolutely criminal to hide such gorgeous pumps under pants!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hello Everyone im the new guy! I orderd some six inch Patent metal heeled stilletto's . got home today and there was a card on the door mat telling me they were at the sorting office. so off I go in a state of some excitement.And guess what? They have lost them! Gutted!!

Thanks Shafted.They are trying to find them at the moment.There was a huge line of people behind me and the guy behind the counter was saying "whats in the package mate?" And I started to get a bit embaressed at that point! Hopefully they will find them!

I have purchased two new pairs - and they arrived today. However, I am too "new" to be able to post pictures just yet. When the time comes, I will return and post them for us. A teaser - BCBG BG-Bahamas and Fergie Sanibel - yum.

it's been a long time since i posted here, but this is my last purchase,my first pair of heels that are not boots, and my first wedges...i'll receive them within few days! what do you think about?

Great wedges! Nice choice.

Welcome back Peter :-)

Nice wedges. You will find them very comfortable and easy to walk.

And I'm sure these won't be your last wedges.

Keep us posted when you receive them !

I just receive them!! I think they looks great, they're very comfy, and although they're a little high for me, very easy to walk in... But not wearable in public for me...

here is some pics:

post-16166-133522941728_thumb.jpg

post-16166-13352294173_thumb.jpg

post-16166-133522941732_thumb.jpg

I just receive them!! I think they looks great, they're very comfy, and although they're a little high for me, very easy to walk in... But not wearable in public for me...

here is some pics:

Very nice. and they definitely look great to walk in. I picked up these with the help of PussyinBoots, Heelster, and barney15c. Not the color I wanted but it was just too sexy not to pickup ;D

Fahrenheit Hugo 01 Gladiator Sandal:

post-30560-133522941752_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522941763_thumb.jpg

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

Very nice. and they definitely look great to walk in. I picked up these with the help of PussyinBoots, Heelster, and barney15c. Not the color I wanted but it was just too sexy not to pickup ;D

Fahrenheit Hugo 01 Gladiator Sandal:

very nice sandals HighNHeels!

I think this is my new favorite pair, got them about three hours ago, and i love the ruffles they have, as well as the color.

I can see why they are your new fav. They look very comfortable and easy to walk in.

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~