Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I picked up some new wedges on eBay: Circa Joan & David "Layne". They are a bit rigid which causes my smaller right foot to slip out easily (note the space in the back), but are pretty good looking I think. They have a square peep-toe as well, which may not be visible here.

post-909-133522935035_thumb.jpg

post-909-133522935048_thumb.jpg

Just bought these today. I have looked in numerous Payless stores and couldn't find either and 11W or a 12. Just by chanced I stopped in one today, and they had a pair in 12. They are a bit on the narrow side, may have actually needed a 12W even, but considering how long I've been looking at these, I'll take the 12's and deal with the narrowness for a while! They actually look even better on than in the picture. Heels are a bit over 4" in the size 12.

post-99-133522935118_thumb.jpg

Nice shoes RonC! These new beauties arrived today from Germany. They my first non black, brown totally different colour shoes ever. Got them on Ebay. Actually fit very nice. Very high though won't be wearing them outside and I don't want to stain them. :silly: ps they're not my legs and feet

post-29348-133522935125_thumb.jpg

post-29348-133522935131_thumb.jpg

post-29348-133522935133_thumb.jpg

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Yesterday I went to a shop where they were having a sale, so I decided to get these shoes post-21885-133522935146_thumb.jpg Right now those are my thinner heels, and while the white ones squeeze my feet a little, the heel is not as hard to walk in as I had tought. So I wore the brown ones yesterday while I made dinner and before bed and, once I got used to the feeling, found them comfortable enough. I plan to wear the white ones all day on sunday, so either they give in or I do, but overall I'm really happy with my purchase.

post-21885-133522935139_thumb.jpg

Just bought these today. I have looked in numerous Payless stores and couldn't find either and 11W or a 12. Just by chanced I stopped in one today, and they had a pair in 12. They are a bit on the narrow side, may have actually needed a 12W even, but considering how long I've been looking at these, I'll take the 12's and deal with the narrowness for a while! They actually look even better on than in the picture. Heels are a bit over 4" in the size 12.

Pretty sharp, RonC! Pretty sharp indeed! I'd wear those pumps with a short skirt in a New York minute!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yesterday I went to a shop where they were having a sale, so I decided to get these shoes

[ATTACH]12017[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]12018[/ATTACH]

Right now those are my thinner heels, and while the white ones squeeze my feet a little, the heel is not as hard to walk in as I had tought.

So I wore the brown ones yesterday while I made dinner and before bed and, once I got used to the feeling, found them comfortable enough.

I plan to wear the white ones all day on sunday, so either they give in or I do, but overall I'm really happy with my purchase.

WOW!!!

Love the white ones!!! Theyre fab xxx

Just bought these today... Heels are a bit over 4" in the size 12.

Lucky for you finding very nice shoes in your size !

We normally don't see such classic and good looking shoes in larger sizes.

Well done !

Pretty sharp, RonC! Pretty sharp indeed! I'd wear those pumps with a short skirt in a New York minute!

"in a New York minute"

Does it also means you would wear them with a skirt in New York for one minute ?

I'm pretty sure you would for much longer than one minute... :silly:

Nice shoes RonC!

These new beauties arrived today from Germany.

They my first non black, brown totally different colour shoes ever.

Got them on Ebay.

Actually fit very nice.

Very high though won't be wearing them outside and I don't

want to stain them. :silly:

ps they're not my legs and feet

Those shoes are very nice. I especially like the colour.

Yesterday I went to a shop where they were having a sale, so I decided to get these shoes

[ATTACH]12017[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]12018[/ATTACH]

Right now those are my thinner heels, and while the white ones squeeze my feet a little, the heel is not as hard to walk in as I had tought.

So I wore the brown ones yesterday while I made dinner and before bed and, once I got used to the feeling, found them comfortable enough.

I plan to wear the white ones all day on sunday, so either they give in or I do, but overall I'm really happy with my purchase.

If the white ones hurt to much and they are a UK 8 send them to me love them

If the white ones hurt to much and they are a UK 8 send them to me love them

They are a size 7.5 UK i think, and i would mail them to you, but would feel pretty ridiculous paying probably more than a 100 dollars (from Colombia to UK, must not be cheap) for pair of 5 dollar shoes :silly:

I have not tested them properly however, but i assure you i won't give up easily.

"in a New York minute"

Does it also means you would wear them with a skirt in New York for one minute ?

I'm pretty sure you would for much longer than one minute... :silly:

Hmm! That's a thought! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi All!

As expected I went shopping on Monday, a federal holiday, and the stores were pretty empty! Got this first pair at DSW in Chicago (Clark and Belmont store) which is a nice cumfy pair of wedges sandals in taupe. Great with all kinds of jeans and more.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/zigi+soho+sandra+wedge+sandal+?prodId=216310&category=dsw11cat260004

The second pair is an edgy (sexy as hell) pair of 6.2" wedges which I got at Bakers at the Woodfield Mall store which I had never visited before but the downtown store is closed for renovations. They are definitely a wow shoe and thecoolest wedge I have ever seen from Bakers.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-195805-FIONA.aspx?c=274

post-18145-13352293518_thumb.jpg

Peek and opine if you like.

HappyinHeels:wavey:

Hi All!

As expected I went shopping on Monday, a federal holiday, and the stores were pretty empty! Got this first pair at DSW in Chicago (Clark and Belmont store) which is a nice cumfy pair of wedges sandals in taupe. Great with all kinds of jeans and more.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/zigi+soho+sandra+wedge+sandal+?prodId=216310&category=dsw11cat260004

The second pair is an edgy (sexy as hell) pair of 6.2" wedges which I got at Bakers at the Woodfield Mall store which I had never visited before but the downtown store is closed for renovations. They are definitely a wow shoe and thecoolest wedge I have ever seen from Bakers.

[ATTACH]12030[/ATTACH][ATTACH]12030[/ATTACH]

HinH, one of these days we are going to bump into each other shopping in the Chicago area! That would be interesting! I was in a couple stores Monday myself, but I was up in the Algonquin area.

Hope you enjoy your purchases. I am not a platform or wedge guy, so neither floats my boat, but all that counts is if you like them!

Hi All!

[ATTACH]12030[/ATTACH][ATTACH]12030[/ATTACH]

The first ones look surprisingly chic and would go with lots of smart-casual everyday looks. My colour would be the brown.

I wouldn't know what to wear with the second ones... maybe white tailored flared trousers and a formal tan-coloured top?

If you like it, wear it.