Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Bought these from Payless yesterday:

http://www.payless.com/images/490x490/079493_4_490x490.jpg

The Dexter "Karma" pump in 13 wide. At first, I didn't think I'd like them as I've never been all that big a fan of rounded toes, but I was intrigued with the shoes, so I decided to take a chance and see what would happen. Turns out that I liked these shoes, they were quite comfortable, thanks to the rounded toe and, with a four inch heel (measured from the back), easy to walk in too. At my earliest opportunity, I'll take these pumps out for a spin and let everyone know what I thought about them.

I like the rounded toe. Let us know how the fit and how they are to walk in.

Got these at Target. Perfect fit.

Very nice, Johnie! How high is heel?

hey there all... have been meaning to post some pics of my heels on here for a while now...! got two new pairs of heels this week & figured it was the perfect opportunity to post & get sharing...! both purchases i'm really impressed with...! first pair are from Carvela, style name 'Aspirin'...! they're leather in a metallic smokey grey...! 5 1/2 inch heel & 1 inch platform sole...! look out of this world on (even if i do say so myself...!) & feel wonderful to wear, really a great fun pair of shoes to strut around in...! second pair are from Dune...! style name 'survivor'...! have always loved the look of clogs esp. with a heel & this week finally invested in a pair...! 4 1/2 inch heel, 1 inch platform... breathtaking to wear, am contemplating getting them in brown also, such is love for them...! lol...! attached a pic of them in brown so let me know what you think...?! actually any thoughts or feedback on either shoe would be much appreciated...! cheers, will get on here again soon with some more pics to share & hopefully some new purchases to show off...! haha...! :) enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend...! Gwyther :rose: apologies just a continuation of my message so to finish posting the pics...! once again your thoughts would be good to read...! thanks once again...! Gwyther :)

post-25642-133522922838_thumb.jpg

post-25642-133522922841_thumb.jpg

post-25642-133522922843_thumb.jpg

post-25642-133522922844_thumb.jpg

post-25642-133522922846_thumb.jpg

post-25642-133522922868_thumb.jpg

post-25642-13352292287_thumb.jpg

post-25642-133522922871_thumb.jpg

post-25642-133522922887_thumb.jpg

post-25642-133522922913_thumb.jpg

apologies just a continuation of my message so to finish posting the pics...!

once again your thoughts would be good to read...! thanks once again...! Gwyther :)

Nice shoes!! Love the pumps, and I really love the clogs - the brown ones look good, too!

Enjoy your new shoes!

Theres an old saying .. what goes in Vegas, stays in Vegas .. Except these! They came home with me from Nine West :) Will try post a couple of pics

post-17491-133522923433_thumb.jpg

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Theres an old saying .. what goes in Vegas, stays in Vegas ..

Except these! They came home with me from Nine West :)

Will try post a couple of pics

Impressive! I'm not a fan of open toes, but those shoes are great looking!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Impressive! I'm not a fan of open toes, but those shoes are great looking!

Thanks - they are not the ones I originally went in for but seeing as they didnt have what I wanted in a 12, these it were too hard to resist.

Those are great!!!

hey there all... have been meaning to post some pics of my heels on here for a while now...! got two new pairs of heels this week & figured it was the perfect opportunity to post & get sharing...!

both purchases i'm really impressed with...!

first pair are from Carvela, style name 'Aspirin'...! they're leather in a metallic smokey grey...! 5 1/2 inch heel & 1 inch platform sole...! look out of this world on (even if i do say so myself...!) & feel wonderful to wear, really a great fun pair of shoes to strut around in...!

second pair are from Dune...! style name 'survivor'...! have always loved the look of clogs esp. with a heel & this week finally invested in a pair...! 4 1/2 inch heel, 1 inch platform... breathtaking to wear, am contemplating getting them in brown also, such is love for them...! lol...! attached a pic of them in brown so let me know what you think...?! actually any thoughts or feedback on either shoe would be much appreciated...!

cheers, will get on here again soon with some more pics to share & hopefully some new purchases to show off...! haha...! :)

enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend...! Gwyther :)

Scrappy, Great shoes! But even better, I see you shaved off your moustache! That's such a better look, in my opinion. There is nothing wrong with a moustache, but I find it extremely masculine, and by pairing it with femme shoes and skirt, the juxtaposition was just too jarring for me. This is a much softer look, and a big improvement, I think. Just my opinion. Steve

Ok so here is a picture of my LEI Mj's that I keep talking about! I just love these shoe's I wear them out and about alot, they are very comfortable and easy to walk in!

Nice looking shoes - nice look overall too.

Ok so here is a picture of my LEI Mj's that I keep talking about! I just love these shoe's I wear them out and about alot, they are very comfortable and easy to walk in!

Those are pretty Mary Janes. And they look comfortable and good with your outfit. When did you shave off your mustache?

I bought these Juicy Couture Wedge Perri platform boots when I went to NYC last weekend at Century 21. It fits good and is easy to walk with. I wish it had a side zipper. I am afraid I will pull the top off from the wedge. They also have some nice boots

post-6431-133522923747_thumb.jpg

Bought a pair of these from Payless yesterday:

http://www.payless.com/images/490x490/073871_4_490x490.jpg

Called "Janis", it's a plain black pump with 2 1/2 heel (measured from the back). There's nothing spectacular about this shoe, but it appealed to me, so I decided to take a flyer on them. Very comfortable and the low heels made walking a breeze. I see these shoes as perfect to wear on some of casual outings. I'll take them on my next jaunt and give a full report.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I was in a pretty bad mood last sunday and it was a sunday that the stores where open so what was the best remedy for my mood, shopping!

I've bought these lovely peeptoes made by Limelight. They are so comfy! :D

Pretty stylish, imroter :) But, you just can't wear them with anything. You've got to find just the right clothes to match them. :rose::)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bought a pair of these from Payless yesterday:

http://www.payless.com/images/490x490/073871_4_490x490.jpg

Called "Janis", it's a plain black pump with 2 1/2 heel (measured from the back). There's nothing spectacular about this shoe, but it appealed to me, so I decided to take a flyer on them. Very comfortable and the low heels made walking a breeze. I see these shoes as perfect to wear on some of casual outings. I'll take them on my next jaunt and give a full report.

HeffB

I hope the pictures come through, two of them, some thing like the heels you showed . Sorry the other picture did not work?

Their Fabulous imroter, very sexy.

post-5557-133522923912_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I was in a pretty bad mood last sunday and it was a sunday that the stores where open so what was the best remedy for my mood, shopping!

I've bought these lovely peeptoes made by Limelight. They are so comfy! :)

Very pretty shoes. Very stylish and they look comfortable. You can wear those with many different outfit.

What would you buy if you were in a good mood?:)