Who has bought some new shoes

gj

very nice shoes. Tell us more about them.

What more can I say other than I paid £10 for them off eBay.

Just bought the attached platform heels off eBay too.

That's definitely got to be my last purchase for a while now.

post-10791-133522921121_thumb.jpg

I'd love to buy replicas of YSL shoes but they would have to be on 1 inch platform and 6 inch heel. But my wife is asking me to buy myself the Leatherworks London crotch-high black leather boots on 7 inch heel. But the price of 200 quids is enormous:(

I get mine mostly from Snaz75.com also there are 2 exotic dancer store near where I live. The ladies that own the stores love having me there because I know alot about walking in heels so I get to show some of the younger women that come in how to walk properly.

These are my next purchase though:

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-entice-109.html

Oh my. They are soooooo gorgeous. I'm really thinking of getting a pair for myself, because of how sexy they are. If you got pics of you in them, please post.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

Just ordered these from ALDO

Really hope they will be OK since I was not able to try them before buying.

(Some shoes from Aldo are narrow for their size)

Will see about that in a few days ...:)

I am just back from Aldo and they fit perfecly ! (What a relief !)

Wearing them now. Very comfortable. Almost like slippers :)

Love them !

I just bought a pair of platform heels, 1/2" platform, with a 4" heel. They are Guess by Marciano purchased at DSW in The DC area. They are beautiful pumps and have a classic look. I'll post some pics soon.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Wow, nice. There is nothing like the classic black heels, black hose, black skirt, white blouse look. I love it.

I just bought a pair of platform heels, 1/2" platform, with a 4" heel. They are Guess by Marciano purchased at DSW in The DC area. They are beautiful pumps and have a classic look. I'll post some pics soon.

Actually, they have 5" heels.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I bought some new shoes... Now I have 7 pairs!

The new ones are Oxford shoes with a 9,5 cm (about 3.7") heel. They are the lowest heels I've got now but they look great! I've tried some Oxfords with higher heels and they looked out of proportion somehow... :)

Here they are:

http://shoeline.nl/img/artikel/729793ea0/621/1000/

I love the way they look and fit tightly around my foot with the laces (although they are on the narrow side, guess they have to stretch a little)!

saudade -

"the Seychelles shoes are so awesome and both fit like gloves."

Wasn't sure if you meant the boots and the shoes or the shoes left and right. :) (sorry about that)

They both (shoes and boots) look very nice. I especially like the shoes, which surprised me given my bias for boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Bought these from Payless yesterday:

http://www.payless.com/images/490x490/079493_4_490x490.jpg

The Dexter "Karma" pump in 13 wide. At first, I didn't think I'd like them as I've never been all that big a fan of rounded toes, but I was intrigued with the shoes, so I decided to take a chance and see what would happen. Turns out that I liked these shoes, they were quite comfortable, thanks to the rounded toe and, with a four inch heel (measured from the back), easy to walk in too. At my earliest opportunity, I'll take these pumps out for a spin and let everyone know what I thought about them.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!