Who has bought some new shoes

gj

My new high heel sandals

Great sandals. hope they're comfortable, though. It looks like the toe straps might put a lot of pressure on the top of your foot. Hope I'm wrong because they are beautifully styled.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Beautiful sandals!

Love the heels on them, are they 5 inches?

Where did you buy them?

13,5 cm exactly for a size 42 (27,5 cm insole measurements), the shoe shop is "1969-italia-boutique".

No problem to walk, it's the heel size that i prefer.

Vinheel, those sandals are amazing!

Hope you enjoy them and tell us if you use them for street heeling.

I don't use those shoes for street heeling, maybe one day, but i'm not sure it's a good idea to walk quietly and spend good time. I'm afraid to do that, sometimes, i went outside by night, with similar shoes.

A picture of me, wearing my new shoes.

Wow ! Very nice sandals indeed !

If you wear them outsibe be careful not to damage the heels !

It's a good idea to wear them inside only. (I would do the same...)

Where did you find those? Excellent!

You may want to read post #2717 on previous page...

BTW I am wondering why some of you are making comments on the way vinheel's made his statement.

He is just doing his best to write correctly in English.

Funny English sentences sometime happens when you directly translate from French to English.

(The other way is also true)

If I translate his statement back to French it is clear and correct...

Here in the Dallas, Texas area it is quite warm - highs in the upper 30s deg C (upper 90s deg F). So I favor sandals. I got a pair of 10 cm (4 inch) stilleto sandals For me 4 inch heels are rather high. I have to get used to that height. However, the sandals are really comfortable. I was worried that the sandals would not fit my feet (9 mens or 11 womens, width D) but they fit my feel like a glove. The color I selected is black.

post-25204-133522920707_thumb.jpg

Here in the Dallas, Texas area it is quite warm - highs in the upper 30s deg C (upper 90s deg F). So I favor sandals. I got a pair of 10 cm (4 inch) stilleto sandals

For me 4 inch heels are rather high. I have to get used to that height. However, the sandals are really comfortable. I was worried that the sandals would not fit my feet (9 mens or 11 womens, width D) but they fit my feel like a glove.

The color I selected is black.

I have gotten used to the 4 inch heels in only two days. I have no problems bending down and picking things off the floor or getting up from a kneeling position (Remember the movie "The Proposal" where the lady had a hard time getting up after kneeling while wearing her heels?)

Of the 5 sandals I find most comfortable are woman's sandals with 1 3/4 inch heels and a 1/2 inch platform. Those are the shoes I wear most frequently and since the heel is broad there are no issues of wear. Second are the 2 3/4 inch wedge heel sandals. Then the third most comfortable are the new 4 inch stillettos. Then comes my Propet men's sandals that is almost dead flat. Dead last are my Earth Shoes sandals I purchased in the 1970's that are heavy and completely dead flat. I do NOT like dead flat shoes.

It's unfortunate that the male shoe industry has neglected to add heel options to their shoes, even though men can handle heels at least as well as women.

my bride to be and I were in the local mall at Macy's where I purchased a pair of Alfani's platform pumps with a 4" heel. I got them home and slipped into them. They are very comfortable and easy to walk in. My bride to be only comment was " they seem so basic" and my reply was "yes, that is what I like about them".

my bride to be and I were in the local mall at Macy's where I purchased a pair of Alfani's platform pumps with a 4" heel. I got them home and slipped into them. They are very comfortable and easy to walk in. My bride to be only comment was " they seem so basic" and my reply was "yes, that is what I like about them".

Great shoe choice!

Two new pair of heels. The red pair are from Faith and the blue pair are from Barratts

The red pumps are my fav!