Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Here are some links to my latest purchases from Aldo. Both pair cost me just under $80 total. Not bad at all for 2 pairs of shoes that originally cost almost double that.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/pumps/platform/78306798-rhiane/96

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/sandals/evening/78217613-debellis/96

Uber sexy shoes, nice find!

Got these from Aldo yesterday.

They are so comfortable to wear ( Like slippers ).

I noticed they are made in Brazil (and not in China like most of their shoes)

This must be the reason why they are so comfortable. Perfect heel height. Love them :wave:

post-14338-133522918711_thumb.jpg

Here's my last two purchases at Charlotte Russe this week;

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4022010&cp=4238904

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4111970

And...here's what I bought today at A'gaci (a store I just discovered on Wednesday). Bought it in size 10, tried it on in the store which is very open bu it helps when you fixate on the shoe's fit and are oblivious to your surroundings! Now I have two pairs of heels in fuschia!!

http://www.agacistore.com/product/junior+fashion+shoes/open+toe+heels/newage+double+platform+ankle+strap.do

HappyinHeels

Great shoes for your first pair, ultrakiller :wave: It doesn't take long to learn to wear heels like that. And when you do, you will be able to enjoy the feeling of high heels much more.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi All You Shoe Lovers,

I went to my buddy's store, Skyscraperheels in Chicago, the other day and gave him my first custom order for these pair wedges in neutral with a SLINGBACK top intead of the normal ankle strap as pictured. Because the cork is cut instead of a plastic moled covered in cork it will be more expensive and because the sole is flat instead of having a small arch the shoe will be very quiet. In size 11 the heel should measure at least 6.5". I have always wanted a genuine cork wedge over 5" and will finally now have some. These would go with bootcut jeans, capris, or skirts. The quintessential shoe of summer!! They should be at his shop in three weeks. HappyinHeels:smile:

http://www.heelsforyou.com/shoestore/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=2830&pic=0&products_image_large_additional=images/tony/W-511

post-18145-133522918918_thumb.jpg

This past sat i bought a pair of nine west black hh pumps 4" heels. Waiting at the checkout the cashier asked me if i would like to try them I told her i was buying them for my as part of her birthday present.and besides i dont think i could get on my locomotives with these on.Somehow i dont think she believed anyways and gave me a smile.

camera battery gone flat so found some pics of my new shoes from zara recently

I really like the wedge sandals on pic #2 and #3.

The heel is high and since they are wedge, I am sure they are also very comfortable to walk.

Did you have a change to wear them ? (At least for a few hours)

If so, what is your opinion on them ?

Well done !

I'll wear them when I go up to our 40 acres in far northern Wisconsin IF they come in before I leave. I can walk down the driveway, through our pastures, or along the ATV trails, that's why I really like wedges. They can also be worn as you travel, filling up at gas stations, comfortable to walk in and comfortable to drive in. What gets you noticed isn't the shoes but more what color your toes are painted if you do that. Stiletto heels are even more fun but are more noticeable and noisier. They do have a major problem in pastures and in the woods---you sink into the dirt :wave: HappyinHeels

hi danielp6406,yep those beige wedges are really really comfortable,a bit awkward to get on ,but they fit like a glove. sharpLeather,these clog style are great (and comfortable),they have a rubber tread sole which curves towards the front which makes them really easy to walk in,just had to have them!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Greetings all :-)

I noticed we all have great taste in our choice of shoes (and boots).

I guess we are a little bit "above average" with our passion for heels

but they are so wonderful to wear ! (and they look nice too)

Happy heeling all !

I'm yet to buy my first pair of TB's! :wave: jealous! how do they fit? are they regular sizing or should i go up or down a size?

The shoes are a little tight (size 10). I would recommend going up a size if you can. The TB brand is my favourite, got a few pairs from them.

The shoes are a little tight (size 10). I would recommend going up a size if you can. The TB brand is my favourite, got a few pairs from them.

yea? i guess ill just have to try some on to make sure i get the right size, i love trying shoes on anyway! :wave: i kinda like them abit tighter, i hate the feeling of them falling off my feet, TB's are my girlfriend's favourite aswell, if me and her had the money, we'd both have a pair of every tony bianco shoe's each! (minus the ugly ones) lol

Got these on sale at Sears the other day. Heels are right at about 4" in size 11. I enjoy walking in these, as the arch seems to hit in the right place even, so though the 4" heel is fairly high, I can move along fairly well.

post-99-133522919104_thumb.jpg