Who has bought some new shoes

gj

These arrived today. Nice craftsmanship, although my blue patent Argentine knock-offs have little to envy on these Louboutins -besides the size, of course-.

Very, very comfortable. Size 42 (IT) insole measures 28.2cm, heel is 11.4cm -4.5"-.

You are so lucky to have small enough feet for Loubies :)

My new recent purchases

Black hidden platform pumps, but i got the matte black leather, not patent.

Guess - Carrie, also matte black

and a cool pair of red open toe platforms

so hard to choose what to wear now !

These arrived today. Nice craftsmanship, although my blue patent Argentine knock-offs have little to envy on these Louboutins -besides the size, of course-.

Very, very comfortable. Size 42 (IT) insole measures 28.2cm, heel is 11.4cm -4.5"-.

To both of you ...

Congratulations to both of you on your purchases. Those are some very pretty high heels and I hope both of you have fun wearing them.

My new recent purchases

Wow! i love the black TB's and the red pumps, they're gorgeous! i cant wait to get myself a pair of Tony Bianco's, my girlfriend is mad for them! there is also a tony bianco store in the center i work in :) haha

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! I think you'll get the same reaction from everybody else here too... just amazing looking shoes.

=> Really nice shoes :)

My new recent purchases

Umm, those red shoes... Can you tell me more details please? That's exactly what I've been after.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Here are three of my latest purchases:

#1 Bandolino "Shelly" peep toe pumps in yellow. This was the first pair of shoes I think that I ever bought to go with a specific item of clothing. I bought a fantastic royal blue above the knee skirt at the Limited and had been on a mission to find a great shoe to wear with it. My hear was set on metallic sandals, but these really caught my eye. A nice color and a fairly moderate heel. Got them at Macy's for $30.

#2 Nine West "Shardae" patent sling backs in brown. Found these on e-Bay, was the only bidder and got them for $15 including shipping. Though they are brown patent, the appear more eggplant in the right lite. They have a nice square toe and are a bit on the conservative side, but I think they will be a fun shoe to change it up every now and then.

#3 Circa by Joan and David suede sling backs in black. Found these in a consignment store for $10. They may have been worn once. The leather soles show very little wear and there was an original price tag from Macy's saying that they were originally $89. The heel on these is to die for. I may wait until fall to wear these babies, but it will be worth the wait.

post-5655-133522915763_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522915764_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522915766_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Wow! i love the black TB's and the red pumps, they're gorgeous! i cant wait to get myself a pair of Tony Bianco's, my girlfriend is mad for them! there is also a tony bianco store in the center i work in :whip: haha

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! I think you'll get the same reaction from everybody else here too... just amazing looking shoes.

Thanks :) yeah i like the TB brand, the type is called "Foxie" if your looking for some. :P

thanks for the comments too :sad:

#2 Nine West "Shardae" patent sling backs in brown. Found these on e-Bay, was the only bidder and got them for $15 including shipping. Though they are brown patent, the appear more eggplant in the right lite. They have a nice square toe and are a bit on the conservative side, but I think they will be a fun shoe to change it up every now and then.

HF: These were my favorite of the trio you showed off. Very nice, very classy looking, those would work well with either pants, a skirt or a dress. Bravo on your acquisition of those cool shoes!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Happyfeat:-) 3 nice purchases for you. I'm sure that you will dream up outfits to mate with them. Enjoy to the fullest. Messc2:-) A very nice sounding choice for you also. Have you decided on an outfit to wear them with yet? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

HF, nice choices! It would take a lot to get me out in that yellow pair! lol

Well, the yellow shoes will be the least out there part of the outfit I am planning. These are the first pair of shoes (of the hundreds that I seemed to have purchased over the years) to go with a specific outfit - a bright blue skirt. So stay tuned for how they go over...

http://www.newlook.com/browse/productDetail.jsp?icproduct=189664301 &icCategory=cat30004&icSort=

just got these today, I'm delighted with them!

Those are VERY nice gladiator platform. I like them too !

Well done !

sorry my pc wont copy/ paste online!

To attach a picture to your post, you must save it to your hard drive first.

See picture below.

post-14338-133522916091_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I have found another place, Charlotte Russe; sure it caters to the young girls, that I like their shoes and the staff, a particular store manager, has treated me like one of her VIP customers, always bringing out boxes of the newest shoes and watching me try them on and waiting for my comments.

The black jeweled wedges I got for $25 which allowed me to go back and get the cognac wedges for $10. Hey, it ain't designer but two cumfy heels for $35 and a great store experience can't be beat.

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4022024

http://www.charlotterusse.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3422995&pg=3

Give them a try!!

HappyinHeels

post-18145-133522916094_thumb.jpg

post-18145-133522916096_thumb.jpg

HappyinHeels, I can't agree with you more that the in store experience at Charlotte Russe is outstanding. They often run major sales as well. Unfortunately, they only seem to go up to a US10, so I have never actually been able to find a pair there that worked. However, all of the associates are very helpful and very nice.

Here are some of my recent purchases. Most, if not all of these fall into what I would call the "boring" category. However, I have been trying to diversify my collection a bit since I am wearing heels more and more these days and was looking for things a bit more conservative. Not every outfit works with over three inch heels, at least not for me...

Easy Spirit "Taciash" wedge slides: a nice pair of basic black wedges slides to be worn with shorts, capris, etc.

Bass "Cecile" loafer mules: These go great with jeans as well as capris.

Xhileration "Saniya" faux black patent flats: I know that this is a high heel place, but flats are an important part of my evolving look. These would be fun for shorts especially. Plus I have always wanted a pair and for $8 at Target they are a can't miss.

Unlisted "Young Spirit" brown multi pumps: Found these at a Shoe Department store for $15 and my wife loved them. They are just fun looking shoes.

Nine West "Ochen" gray pumps with kitten heel: Bought these to wear with capris and possibly skirts. Low heel, but still a pretty sophisticated look.

post-5655-133522916097_thumb.jpg

post-5655-1335229161_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522916101_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522916102_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522916103_thumb.jpg

I couldn't get the link to work to see the shoes you bought. But I did get to look at the newlook site. Hot shoes! Found these pumps that are totally hot!

Hi Everyone,

I have found another place, Charlotte Russe; sure it caters to the young girls, that I like their shoes and the staff, a particular store manager, has treated me like one of her VIP customers, always bringing out boxes of the newest shoes and watching me try them on and waiting for my comments.

The black jeweled wedges I got for $25 which allowed me to go back and get the cognac wedges for $10. Hey, it ain't designer but two cumfy heels for $35 and a great store experience can't be beat.

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4022024

http://www.charlotterusse.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3422995&pg=3

Give them a try!!

HappyinHeels

Great website! I have not seen it before. The Cognac wedges are my fav. Nice choice!

post-4792-133522916491_thumb.jpg

Today I went looking for some shoes again, as about every shop in town has a sale going on. Finally, I doubted to get the ones I ended up with because they are a tad more extreme than what I had in mind. But sometimes you just have to get over that limit and at €17,50 I thought they were quite a steal.

I don't like sandals that much because they give a very unstable feeling most of the time, but these are very supportive and pretty comfortable too! And most of all, they're just striking :wave:

Brand is Sergio Todzi.

http://www.natali.lv/images/4801_0.jpg?osCsid=51cb93e45247c62ca4db9279262abbd5

http://www.natali.lv/images/4801_1.jpg?osCsid=51cb93e45247c62ca4db9279262abbd5

In addition to all you've said, the shoes are very flamboyant color, too. Are you really going to wear them in public?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.