Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I just bought two pair of new heels. I bought a pair of Ellie 5" classic pumps with an ankle strap in black patent, and a pair of Devious Scream-12 6" pumps with no platform and a steel heel. Still trying to perfect walking in the Screams, but standing is not anywhere as big an issue as my ballet boots. The Ellie's are very comfy and I have little to no difficulty wearing them.

post-13170-133522909081_thumb.jpg

post-13170-133522909083_thumb.jpg

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

McKailah:-) Love the looks of the Ellies on you. Black patent pumps with an ankle strap are to die for. I wouldn't mind a pair for my collection. You have a very well turned ankle Welcome to the mens part of the Forum.. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I have seen the same picture of the black patent pumps before, quite some time ago in the same thingy - who has bought some new shoes - did you post a picture of them then as I can't remember? But they do look very smart.

life is not a rehearsal

5inchforme, Your a very lucky man! not only does your wife accept your passion for high heels, she also buys you amazing shoes like that! im very jealous! you'll feel amazing in those jimmy's no doubt! congrats :smile:

I feel lucky everyday I wake up next to her. She does a lot for me and makes sure that I am a very happy man. Sometimes I don't know what I did to be married to such a wonderful woman. I love my last pair of JC's so I am sure that these will be just as wonderful.

My newest pair are red peep toe Jimmy choo's that my wife has ordered for me as an early birthday present. I can't wait to get them!

http://www.net-a-porter.com/am/ViewFullSizeImage.ice?productID=60302&currentImage=60302_in

Those are NICE even with the platform since it is low. Red and shiny doesn't hurt either.

Funny thing is I've always been near-sighted but I have always been able to spot a pair of red pumps from a hundred yards away even without my glasses.

Bubba: this is my third pair of red heels so I am use to the stares. I will wear them out to the mall or when I am on on of my consultations. I don't feel out of place in heels because at the end of the day I can come home and be myself. Life is what to make of it so do what makes you happy.

Today I bought these Jimmy Choo Private knockoffs from Paruolo. Although I'm not very fond of plats they caught my eye ever since I saw them on a fashion magazine. They just one size small, sadly but with the use they will surely fit well. Comfortable to walk, heel is 12.5cm (5") and platform 2cm (4/5"). This summer they had them in patent gold or black. Now they were in black, and red and brown kidskin. A petty I couldn't get them in black patent.

post-333-133522909151_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522909161_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522909169_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522909222_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522909304_thumb.jpg

My newest pair are red peep toe Jimmy choo's that my wife has ordered for me as an early birthday present. I can't wait to get them!

Well, she is a hell of a wife!

Congrats.

Those are very nice shoes indeed.

You wife is very generous and comprehensive about your "passion" for heels.

I must say you are a very lucky man !

Today I bought these Jimmy Choo Private knockoffs from Paruolo. Although I'm not very fond of plats they caught my eye ever since I saw them on a fashion magazine.

Even if I'm not a fan of open toe shoes, I like these a lot.

(Open shoes I tried until now are not comfortable around the toes).

I like picture #5. They look great with the blue jeans !

Are they comfortable in the toe box ?

Even if I'm not a fan of open toe shoes, I like these a lot.

(Open shoes I tried until now are not comfortable around the toes).

I like picture #5. They look great with the blue jeans !

Are they comfortable in the toe box ?

Yes, Daniel, they are comfortable and have good support. I've been looking tho the Privates and the top band is thinner in this sandals.

Yes, Daniel, they are comfortable and have good support.

I've been looking tho the Privates and the top band is thinner in this sandals.

Majo :-)

You are convincing me to try open toe shoes again :smile:

Those I tried until now were always too narrow at the toe box.

None of the stores in my area carry size 11 wide.

(And Payless Shoes in my area don't carry size 11 at all)

Since I prefer to try shoes before buying, internet is not an option for me.

Happy heeling in your new shoes !

Daniel, Private come up to 42 (12) and 43 (13) in special order. I suggest you go to a Jimmy Choo store and then buy them in the internet at The Outnet. I believe they had them at a reasonable price as they used to be over $900. The knock offs in the photo are 40 (10) -largest size- and they don't sell online.