Who has bought some new shoes

gj

...Yesterday, I bought only my fourth pair of heels, but they are a touch more racy and high(!) than any I have bought in the past...Anyway, they are surprisingly comfortable - and at an angle that it's going to take me a while to get used to. I like them though!

Greetings Ray_Aber :-)

Your shoes are very nice.

I'm sure the solid heel and platform will greatly help you to get used to them quicker.

...I found Marziali shoes recently, while browsing our forum. And decided to buy a pair of black pumps with 16cm very thin stilettos: take a look; I appreciate your reviews:

Greetings GML and welcome to this forum:-)

These shoes are very nice and sexy indeed.

I don't know if you are wearing heels for a long time

but I must say they are definitively not for a beginner

Happy heeling all !

Yup, now it's my turn. I found Marziali shoes recently, while browsing our forum. And decided to buy a pair of black pumps with 16cm very thin stilettos: take a look; I appreciate your reviews: http://www.marzialishoes.it/rws/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage_normal&product_id=324&category_id=25&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=12

very nice, i'd be scared of the heel snapping quite easily with them being that thin!

Yup, now it's my turn. I found Marziali shoes recently, while browsing our forum. And decided to buy a pair of black pumps with 16cm very thin stilettos: take a look; I appreciate your reviews: http://www.marzialishoes.it/rws/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage_normal&product_id=324&category_id=25&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=12

I saw those great shoes on Marziali site yesterday........Have you already tried them? Could you walk easily on them?....Do you feel the heel stiff enough?

Stay heeled and smile to life!

I saw those great shoes on Marziali site yesterday........Have you already tried them? Could you walk easily on them?....Do you feel the heel stiff enough?

Actually I'm still waiting for them. I'll let know if they are easily "walkable". But generally I don't have problems wearing heels. Please consider that these ones have rather high platform.

Great choice Ray!

Thanks, Denise (& Daniel).

The heels have an interesting little piece of elastic at the back of the shoe, where the shoe might otherwise dig into the achilles tendon. It acts to keep the shoe on the foot without the associated discomfort of the shoe digging in. A nice feature.

The relative solidity of the heel does make it easier than some to get used to, although it's by some margin the thinnest heel I have come across. Next do appear to have quite a good selection of shoes, and in big sizes (9/43/US11).

I today bought this pair.

I hope it'll arrive soon. :silly:

Bought these from Aldo yesterday. (Again, I could not resist :smile:)

I imagine wearing them with skinny jeans...

Now I can't wait for summer to come !

Two great looking pair of high heels. I hope both of you enjoy and have fun wearing them!:)

Hi Ray, They look really good. Smart colourful, and not too high to start with. They come later! Well done. I must go and have another look into NEXT, they have a big place at Weston, on a Trading Estate. Must make a point of going. Always so easy to drive past. Muddypaws

Hi GML, They are unbelievable. Not so much the height, but the heel's thinness. They must be practical, or they would not continue making. Yours must be great with the platform. Have fun, Haeds WILL turn. Thanks for introducing the site. Muddypaws

So today, I went to a Payless store in the middle of chicago and bought 2 pairs of heels. Both are size 13 Woman's US. :smile:

The first pair (black with pink insole) looks really nice. Unfortantely, they feel a bit loose without socks and the back slips off frequently. Furthermore, My feet are narrow so they end up slipping through. :)

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?skuId=075771100&productId=66642&subCatId=cat220016&catId=cat10088&lotId=075771&category=&catdisplayName=Womens+

The second pair is much nicer though although I'm dissapointed that they have a small platform. Still very nice though. They fit like a glove. i love them! http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?skuId=075939100&productId=66683&subCatId=cat10284&catId=cat10088&lotId=075939&category=&catdisplayName=Womens+

Also, I tried both pairs inside the store. There were few people shopping and no one looking in my area (since the shoe sizes were so large as it is. :)

What was interesting was that the lady who cashed me out was the same lady that rung out my flats i bought back in October. She remembered me and was happy to see me again. :silly:

It's interesting to note that although the extra sizes (13) are not shown online, they still exist, the heels I bought today are proof.

So today, I went to a Payless store in the middle of chicago and bought 2 pairs of heels.

Both are size 13 Woman's US. :smile:

Greetings Regen :-)

Two nice pair of shoes you got from Payless. Well done !

You are fortunate that your Payless store carry up to size 13 woman's.

The Payless store in my are only got a few (ugly) models in my size (11).

Happy heeling !

So today, I went to a Payless store in the middle of chicago and bought 2 pairs of heels. Both are size 13 Woman's US. :smile:

The first pair (black with pink insole) looks really nice. Unfortantely, they feel a bit loose without socks and the back slips off frequently. Furthermore, My feet are narrow so they end up slipping through. :)

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?skuId=075771100&productId=66642&subCatId=cat220016&catId=cat10088&lotId=075771&category=&catdisplayName=Womens+

The second pair is much nicer though although I'm dissapointed that they have a small platform. Still very nice though. They fit like a glove. i love them! http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?skuId=075939100&productId=66683&subCatId=cat10284&catId=cat10088&lotId=075939&category=&catdisplayName=Womens+

Also, I tried both pairs inside the store. There were few people shopping and no one looking in my area (since the shoe sizes were so large as it is. :)

What was interesting was that the lady who cashed me out was the same lady that rung out my flats i bought back in October. She remembered me and was happy to see me again. :silly:

It's interesting to note that although the extra sizes (13) are not shown online, they still exist, the heels I bought today are proof.

I like both pairs! Nice choices! I will be in Chicago next week, hope they have more! I have to have the plaid pair!

Or maybe shorts, a skirt, capris????????

Great sandals Daniel!

It's all about the heel!

Those are nice, I've been looking at them myself. I think they'd look great with jeans. :) Aldo is definitely a place I could spend too much! :silly:

Regen, I too am in teh Chicago area. May I ask which store you went to in Chicago? I haven't seen much in the way of 12s, much less 13s, so I'd like to try that store myself. Thanks

Hi,

You guys have shopped in some very nice shoes here !! :smile:

My latest: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/footwear/item10026835.aspx. Masculine. High. Cool. High quality (probably). Quite expensive too, but got them on sale. Eagerly waiting to receive them tomorrow.

Happy Heeling

-k6ps

Wow. I know we all have our likes, but those those are interesting at best. OK for a guy I guess, but if I saw a woman wearing those, I run the other direction.

Regen, I too am in teh Chicago area. May I ask which store you went to in Chicago? I haven't seen much in the way of 12s, much less 13s, so I'd like to try that store myself. Thanks

Hey Ron, the Payless I go to is in the middle of a largely african american sector of the city. The folks there wont do anything to you but you will probably be a bit uneasy if you dont look like everyone else. That is perfectly fine. :smile: Either way, the store has a great selection of women's shoes from 10's all the way up to 13's. I must let you know though, the 13's section is only about 30 pairs of shoes or so in size (about a rack with 6 rows) where as the size 12's have maybe 3 racks and the 11's about 5 racks and so on. You can pay to park for a little under a half hour with 2 quarters ($1.25/hour). The address of the payless is 1 South Pulaski Road, Chicago, IL on the corner of madison and pulaski. If you go there around 10 in the morning you will probably find very few people shopping. The store is relatively large compared to the other ones I have seen.

Hello, everyone! :silly: It's still a few months until my actual birthday, but I came across some shoes, with just the right price, that I couldn't help but buy right away! :smile: First, I've had my eyes on these black, t-strap sandals for a while, but the (online) store didn't have them in my size (BR 41), just a size smaller (BR 40). Yesterday, while browsing the store, I noticed that this particular model was on sale (50% off), and with free shipping! How could I resist? (:)) Then, also yesterday, I was browsing an auction site and one seller had several shoes, both sandals and pumps, in my size! I asked the seller if he could offer me a discount if I bought 2 sandals (both with ankle straps), and let's just say I now have 2 new sandals on their way! (:sad:) Unfortunately, I didn't remember to save the pictures of both those sandals, so until they get here I can only show you one pair (light brown/tan with croc details). If I manage to get pictures of the other pair, I'll post them later. As always, when I get a chance, I'll post pictures of me wearing them. :) K.

post-1960-133522908037_thumb.jpg

post-1960-13352290804_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522908043_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522908044_thumb.jpg

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hello, everyone! :smile:

Nice shoes, Kennard! Where, and with what, do you plan on wearing them?

Thanks! I'll wear them right here, inside my bedroom (or the rest of the apartment, if my sister is away), and I'll probably wear my thigh-high stockings, too. Nothing fancy, really, and nothing public. (:))

Speaking of stockings, I've been thinking of getting some Comfilon opaque stockings, but I'd like to know what the guys here think of them.

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!