Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hopefully I labeled these correctly...

#1: Report Signature "Sigourney" (4th link above) - sz 10, fit is ok and they're nice, but not wild about em - Return!

#2: Nine West "Babealish" (3rd link) - sz 10.5, fit is typical Nine West - at 6'1" I don't need the 1/2" platform, but they're cute - Keeper!

#3 & #4: Lumiani "Laddie" (1st link) - sz 11, good fit, patent doesn't shine like a mirror, but I didn't have a black patent almond-toe yet - Keeper!

#5: Nine West "Jaewon" (5th link) - sz 10.5, again the slight platform, but don't have any shoes in taupe currently - Keeper!

I didn't take any pics of the other black patent ones (RSVP "Hayes", 6th link) - they are sz 10 but true to size or a 1/2 size small - Return!

I'm going to keep the black and cream-colored oxfords (2nd link), just didn't have time to snap pics.

[ATTACH]8844[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8845[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8846[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8847[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8848[/ATTACH]

If they were mine I would send them all to my store. Wherevere I could keep them. They all look much better than the first shots you gave us.

Personally I, it looks as if the first two are much too big for your feet. I could not walk in them, even though I think them all lovely.

Just MHO. I AM PROBABLY WRONG AGAIN.:blinkbigeyes:

Muddypaws.:pulsingheart:

If they were mine I would send them all to my store. Wherevere I could keep them. They all look much better than the first shots you gave us.

Personally I, it looks as if the first two are much too big for your feet. I could not walk in them, even though I think them all lovely.

Just MHO. I AM PROBABLY WRONG AGAIN.:blinkbigeyes:

Muddypaws.:pulsingheart:

You're RIGHT - the 1st ones are definitely too big. I don't think I can go 1/2 size down for the Nine West heels; I can probably close the gap with an insert or something. Thanks!

danielp6404- Yes, the "Julee" ankle boots are quite comfortable and make the expected clicking sound as you walk across the pavement. We're in the precise time of year when all these ankle and knee boots are on sale or clearance as store change their inventories to spring merchandise. The only question is will they have sold out of your size?? Being in Canada you may have a few more weeks before the stores there flip their merchandise. HappyinHeels

Was at Bakers in Milwaukee a couple of weeks and picked up these fun-looking ankle boots called "Julee". Very easy to pop on in the car. I got gas a few nights ago with them on under my jeans-fantastic!! I encourage everyone to shop Bakers if you have one close by.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=445&p=141119

Their sizes only go to US11 however.

I recently was in Charlotte Russe and noticed they have a sign saying that size 11 is now available in select styles. I saw a pair of pumps with a thicker heel that interested me but I'll wait until the weekend and go to another store and buy from a sales associate that used to work at Bakers.

One more place to try!!

HappyinHeels

Great choice! Awesome ankle boots!

danielp6404-

Yes, the "Julee" ankle boots are quite comfortable...

Being in Canada you may have a few more weeks before the stores there flip their merchandise.

HappyinHeels

Thanks for the info HappyinHeels :-)

Our shoes stores also began to flip their merchandise too and their is almost nothing left (boots) in my size 11.

And as far as I know we don't have "Baker's Shoes" stores here in Canada...

Happy heeling !

Thanks for the info HappyinHeels :-)

Our shoes stores also began to flip their merchandise too and their is almost nothing left (boots) in my size 11.

And as far as I know we don't have "Baker's Shoes" stores here in Canada...

Happy heeling !

Bakers ships internationally from their web site if you're interested in ordering shoes.

Here are my three latest additions to my wardrobe:

Nine West "Florence" oxford/pumps - Soft black leather and a moderate heel. These will be fun heeling shoes! I bought them in black because the outlet has a pair of different oxfords in a tan that I am waiting on the price to fall a little more. I paid $30 for these.

Nine West "Striking" pumps - Low heel with a band that laces across the vamp. Not real sure the actual category of style, and I found them so ugly they were appealing. Again a great fun heeling shoe. I go them for $15.

Bass "Berlin" boots - black flat knee boots that I plan on wearing over jeans and maybe with a skirt. I wanted to get them last fall, but waited until now because they were down from $109 to $30. I will get them in before spring I am sure.

post-5655-133522905585_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522905591_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522905594_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Can't say I am really a fan of those Happy. But as long as you like em that's all that matters. For some reason I have never been a fan of flat boots. I always just figured they should have a heel.

Here are my three latest additions to my wardrobe:

Nine West "Florence" oxford/pumps - Soft black leather and a moderate heel. These will be fun heeling shoes! I bought them in black because the outlet has a pair of different oxfords in a tan that I am waiting on the price to fall a little more. I paid $30 for these.

Nine West "Striking" pumps - Low heel with a band that laces across the vamp. Not real sure the actual category of style, and I found them so ugly they were appealing. Again a great fun heeling shoe. I go them for $15.

Bass "Berlin" boots - black flat knee boots that I plan on wearing over jeans and maybe with a skirt. I wanted to get them last fall, but waited until now because they were down from $109 to $30. I will get them in before spring I am sure.

Way to work those store sales! Everyone needs a pair of black boots (heel or no heel) and you might remember I'm quite the fan of oxford pumps and lace-ups (no matter how in or out they are), so I'm giving two thumbs up on all three purchases! :blinkbigeyes:

Heelaphile

Love charity shops. Just bought some patchwork leather ankle boots (contrasting browns) with a 4-inch heel. Touch big - 41s seem to vary a bit, but at £15 I think I can afford some socks to pad them out. Also got some black wedges from Clarks, excellent value but a bit dull.

Way to work those store sales! Everyone needs a pair of black boots (heel or no heel) and you might remember I'm quite the fan of oxford pumps and lace-ups (no matter how in or out they are), so I'm giving two thumbs up on all three purchases!

Yes, I do remember! I still covet those Bandolino "Stefie"s that you were able to find. I missed getting those in black and white by one day!

:blinkbigeyes: I still have those in all black, but I'm planning on keeping them for the forseeable future!

Of course you are! They are very sexy shoes, and I know you enjoy them. We seem to have very similar taste in shoes...great minds think alike....:pulsingheart:

Happyfeat:-) I got turned off on oxfords at an early age as my Mom wore them daily and I liked the looks of the 4" stilettos with the pointy toe box and that was what I wore. (Mom didn't know then). The boots, flat or not, are cute and I'm sure you will enjoy them a lot. They should look fab with a skirt ensemble. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Ok, here are my two lastest purchases, Yay! This is my first post with attached pics, so hope it works. Your basic Black 5 inch pumps and Black 5 inch open toe with a chrome heel. Opinions please. I ordered them online and didn't know that the heel was chromed, and I kinda wish the heel was black and I'm considering a paint job. Next post will be " how do I repaint my heel?"

post-21740-133522905664_thumb.jpg

post-21740-133522905688_thumb.jpg

post-21740-133522905703_thumb.jpg

post-21740-133522905719_thumb.jpg

Ok, here are my two lastest purchases...

Greetings wearheels :-)

Very nice and classical black pumps you got there. A great buy indeed !

Before sending a post about the paint job, you may want to look in the shoes repair and

modifications section of this forum here > http://www.hhplace.org/shoe_repair_modifications/

Ok, here are my two lastest purchases, Yay! This is my first post with attached pics, so hope it works. Your basic Black 5 inch pumps and Black 5 inch open toe with a chrome heel. Opinions please. I ordered them online and didn't know that the heel was chromed, and I kinda wish the heel was black and I'm considering a paint job. Next post will be " how do I repaint my heel?"

:yummy:I like both of them. I would not bother with the paint job, they are OK as they are. A nice broad ankle strap too for more cmffortable wearing.

They are a perfect fit by the looks of them. Very good Buy.:blinkbigeyes:

Muddypaws

Why do that? Leave it as is! It looks really cool!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Me!

http://www.hhplace.org/high_heels_sale/15935-7_inch_heels_sale_imagine_leatherworks.html#post232160

and if I get them in time for next Sunday, pending picking them up from the post office, I think they'll do for the BBB

Cheers Barney

well, got them in the week but a bit too steep at the moment to spend a day wandering around at BBB.

Been getting plenty of practice in though....delish.

R