Who has bought some new shoes

gj

36°C with 100% moisture... We had 30 inches of rain at dawn! And by noon it was so damp the only way to survive was the swimming pool. I don't like -10°C... but maybe half way in between. :cry1:

And, as I prefer round numbers I bought these pink pumps. Heel is 10.8cm (4 1/5"). The fit a bit tight, although they were the largest number they sell.

Those are WAY cute! Nice find!!!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Your new sandals are beautiful. They look great with your jeans.

Majo :-)

I envy you being able to wear sandals at this time of year.

Here it is -10°C with 1 foot of snow...Brrr !

Here in Arizona it was 74 today. Yes, I wore my sandals as we did grocery shopping today. They made the experience very nice.

36°C with 100% moisture...

Here in Arizona it was 74 today...

I need to wait another 5 or 6 months to get those temperatures and wear my sandals...

It will be hard to wait that long ! (And I hate winter...)

For now, I still enjoy wearing some of my HH boots in the snow...:cry1:

(And 74°F: What a perfect temperature !)

36°C with 100% moisture... We had 30 inches of rain at dawn! And by noon it was so damp the only way to survive was the swimming pool.

I don't like -10°C... but maybe half way in between. :cry1:

"30 inches of rain at dawn" That's 2½ feet of water. Where do yo live, beneath a waterfall?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

No... I misplaced the zero. I iook cm as mm. In total we had 120mm that day as it continued all the afternoon

That's still about 5" of rain...enough to cause some large mudslides in the mountains. Keep your water wings handy....in case you have to float to work.....:-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I finally bought the shoes i've been eyeing off since boxing day shopping! only to get them home and find that they're too small :cry1: taking them back tomorrow, with my fingers firmly crossed that they have bigger sizes.. but these are already a 38.5 which the lady assures me is an australian 8 p.s sorry for bad quailty pics :/

post-18000-13352290059_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522900595_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522900601_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522900605_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The pictures look fine. Really nice shoes!! Especially like like the blue color. Good luck on the exchange and larger size. Didn't you have the chance to try them for fit before the purchase?

thanks, im prayingggg they have a larger size! i love them! Well i was served by an older lady, with what i presume and picked up to be old fashioned, straight-laced tendancies as I was the one who asked for the shoes, yet she assumed they were for my female companion who is 5ft nothing. so i decided against trying them on, and it was quite busy too. Im going back tomorrow and if its quiet and i feel comfortable with the person serving me, i may try them on, be a big step forward!!!!!

I finally bought the shoes i've been eyeing off since boxing day shopping! only to get them home and find that they're too small :wave: taking them back tomorrow, with my fingers firmly crossed that they have bigger sizes.. but these are already a 38.5 which the lady assures me is an australian 8

p.s sorry for bad quailty pics :/

very very nice!!

like very much!!

enjoy!!:cry1:

I finally bought the shoes i've been eyeing off since boxing day shopping! only to get them home and find that they're too small :cry1: taking them back tomorrow, with my fingers firmly crossed that they have bigger sizes.. but these are already a 38.5 which the lady assures me is an australian 8

p.s sorry for bad quailty pics :/

Ugh those are great! Shame they don't fit. But a 38.5 (EU i assume) is an australian womens size 6,5. A womens 8 is a size 41 EU.

Hello Heelguy, I love the shoes in your avatar. I will not buy shoes without trying them on. You must take that step forward. It doesn't matter who or how many are there. DO IT. You will get nothing but praise from anyone near. I have had too many wrong sizes now to know better. The cost of going back, facing the sales assts. etc. Do it every time. Yesterday I went to Matalan and was looking at a pair I have been eyeing for a few weeks, ( I thought they might be at sale price....noooooooo. )and a customer said are you going to put your lady in those? My immediate response was "I'll put myself in them". She walked away. Most people are happy with it. DO It. Muddypaws

Ordered these from Spring Shoes today and had them delivered to the

store to make sure they fit before I leave the store wearing them :cry1:

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/clearance/women/boots/72521040-hirayama/97

I normaly don't order shoes or boots if they don't have my size in the store but after

seeing them in size 9, I could not resist. Should get them in a few days... (Can't wait !)

post-14338-133522900879_thumb.jpg

Found at Zappos; Gabriella Rocha Dolly, looks like a Cuban heel in a ankle boot. Sole is thick enough you do not feel every pebble and there is a good foot pad cushion. I bought the black, the tan is a better picture. Heel makes some noise but does not echo down the hallway.

post-227-133522900998_thumb.jpg