Who has bought some new shoes

gj

NHHeels:-) PatentHeels:-) Both the pair of over-the-knee boots and the ruched knee boots look fantastic and I'm wishing that they were in my collection.. I know that you two guys will enjoy wearing them often. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks DawnHH. I lucked out in getting the last pair. We had seen them a few weeks ago and passed them up at the time. They are very sexy and very comfortable. Now to find the self confidence to wear them out!

It's frustrating to see great boots hit the market and find they run to a US women's 10 or 11. Payless and Zappos are sites I hit weekly to see what there is in larger sizes. I need a US Women's 12 W minimum, depending on brand. The other day I spent some time searching and found these.

http://www.avenue.com/clothing/Star-Platform-Boot.aspx?PfId=183329&DeptId=19963&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

I tried 4 shops around me and none of them carried this boot, so I had to order from the web site. Of note for the big-of-foot is that these come in a size US Women's 13W! Not only that, but the calf circumference is 20"! Damn, they just might fit. They should arrive later this week :chuckle:

heelme

To follow up - these arrived when they were supposed to and the calf does fit, but isn't 20 inches. Being pleather, I guess they will stretch but not sure. I expected a fairly well made boot but I am disappointed. These are going back and on goes the quest!

heelme

...I expected a fairly well made boot but I am disappointed. These are going back and on goes the quest!

heelme

Not to be too sarcastic, but can you really expect "fairly well made" at a $44 price?

Besides the calfs, did the boots otherwise fit your feet? I bought a pair of 13W ankle boots from them, the size on them was fine.

Hey, Been looking for a passable flat boot with a shaft to under the knee like this. Where can a get one like yours online?

:nervous:Me is the answer to the question.

I paid a visit to www.niccishoes.com today and bought these beautiful 5" heel courts. They are super comfortable and are instant favourites.

They are in Banwell near to where I live. A very friendly and helpful place to get your new ones. AND yes of course I tried them on. I walked out and into the car and drove away in them. I could not have been more pleased.

post-4814-133522896358_thumb.jpg

post-4814-133522896376_thumb.jpg

post-4814-133522896395_thumb.jpg

post-4814-133522896415_thumb.jpg

Much better now we can see the heels !

Very nice shoes indeed and they must be very comfortable

Do you plan to wear them outside ?

Someday when I am more comfortable with doing so I plan on going out in my heels... and these shoes are very comfortable :chuckle:

Not to be too sarcastic, but can you really expect "fairly well made" at a $44 price?

Besides the calfs, did the boots otherwise fit your feet? I bought a pair of 13W ankle boots from them, the size on them was fine.

I don't see it as a sarcastic question at all. I asked the same thing. The answer is I have a pair of synthetic ankle boots from Payless that were less expensive yet much better quality in both material and workmanship. Probably an anomoly. These have very, very thin material on the shaft so the heel support and zipper seem like they would separate fairly easy. There was more than enough room for my foot, however, and I expect I could have even worn a 12W. I guess my focus was on the heel mainly but won't buy this brand again.

heelme

There is nothing wrong with the shoes, Larkofam you shouldn't have any problem wearing them outside or get much reaction when wearing them in public. I would, if I may, make one suggestion. That is, wear a of dark color stockings, knee highs or trouser socks when you do. Your white socks really attract attention to your feet. And, the over all look isn't really flattering to your shoes, which are great, by the way.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I visited a thrift store and bought a pair of classic 4" pumps, sz. 40EU, without trying them on - I didn't care about spending in vain an equivalent of half a dollar anyway. The sole length was OK, but they were too narrow; I couldn't put them on because my toes were in pain :chuckle:. Instead of throwing them out, I took a knife, cut the back off to make mules and deepened the toe cleavage. After this "modding", I managed to put them on and took two thin straps to fasten them to my feet [they're much more comfortable this way because I don't have to put effort to keep them on, my feet are more relaxed]. I don't plan on going outside in these shoes, I decided that they're for parties and photoshoots :w00t2:. Tonight, I tried an outfit almost identical as the one in my avatar [no no no... of course I don't have any Jitrois leather, although I'll have some when I earn sufficient amount of money :D], with a leather vest and a black cotton bow tie, and I was very satisfied! No pics though - an old head for my tripod got worn out and I'll have to buy a new one before I can use it.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I like those Dave. Feminine, but without being "girly" if you know what I mean. I think that is a good style for a guy to wear. And easy enough to walk in as well.

Long as he doesnt have hairy feet... Low vamps dont go so well on guys IMHO

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Here are the latest additions to my collection, both are Nine West and purchased at an outlet store:

SaltySea - Low heel loafers with a low vamp and a penny loafer design. I think these will be very versatile shoes.

Hotone - Peep-toe sling backs in caramel leather. I have wanted these for a long time and I love the color - quite different than any other color in my wardrobe.

post-5655-133522896782_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522896784_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

:cry1:

Here are the latest additions to my collection, both are Nine West and purchased at an outlet store:

SaltySea - Low heel loafers with a low vamp and a penny loafer design. I think these will be very versatile shoes.

Hotone - Peep-toe sling backs in caramel leather. I have wanted these for a long time and I love the color - quite different than any other color in my wardrobe.

I do like the sling backs, a beautiful style, shape and colour. and a little built in platform too. How good does this life get!

You have found a pair of treats there.

Muddypaws:winkiss:

Nice selections indeed! I liked the slings the most! Very classy!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nice HappyFeat. I like the slingbacks. I think platforms are starting to grow on me a bit. Those are not exaggerated, which is a good thing in my book. I like the cut of the loafers. Very low heel, but obviously a feminine slant. It will be interesting to hear the reactions you get in those. Wonder how many will even notice? Thanks as always for sharing!