Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Cool thanks, cost isn't a problem for me, delivery is... if the packaging isn't discrete then I miss out.

i did try and get them from oxford street, but they sold out. got them online, the came in a black package bag with faith written on one side in silver.

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

Heya my first post here. Today I plucked up the courage to buy my first pair of heels. There are beutiful 6 inch red patent shoe form new look. Unfortunatly they are a size to small (size 8 was there biggest size:sad:) so i only just fit in them, but i still love them. At sume point i want to get some boots, but not sure what ones to get yet....

i bought these the other day. i love them, and they are way comfortable, however, they most certantly are not made for lots of walking, or maybe my feet just aren't used to the arch they put them in, but way fun none the less.

Posted Image

Those are very nice Jessica Simpson sandals.

Too bad I can't find this brand in any store here (Unless ordering on-line).

And I'm sure your feet will get used to the arch very soon :chuckle:

i did try and get them from oxford street, but they sold out. got them online, the came in a black package bag with faith written on one side in silver.

Ah damn there goes my chance, but thanks a lot for taking the time to describe it for me.

My new mj's. Took them on a test drive at sears in the mall last night. :chuckle:

Very nice shoes ! They must be very comfortable to wear.

I tried some MJ a while ago but unfortunately, the strap is always too short :w00t2:

I hope one day I will find a pair that fits !

Very nice shoes ! They must be very comfortable to wear.

I tried some MJ a while ago but unfortunately, the strap is always too short :w00t2:

I hope one day I will find a pair that fits !

Thanks for the complements everyone. I have been wearing them all day in the shop, even greeting customers and no one has said a word. Yes they are very comfortable.:chuckle:

real men wear heels

I just picked these up from Payless yesterday. I know the heel height is not what many of you like, but they are comfortable, and I love the delicate bow and cut-outs. Very feminine on the foot, which is what I appreciate.

post-99-133522894259_thumb.jpg

I just picked these up from Payless yesterday. I know the heel height is not what many of you like, but they are comfortable, and I love the delicate bow and cut-outs. Very feminine on the foot, which is what I appreciate.

Very nice. I am areal fan of straps and cut outs. I think it adds more life to the shoe.:chuckle:

real men wear heels

That is a very pretty shoe. The bottom line is if you are happy with them and especially if they are comfortable, that's all that matters. Nice find.

I beg to differ. I rather liked the heel height as it's all a part of the great overall style of the shoe which I like. Good choice by you, my friend.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

These are my recent purchases, still cant decide which is my fav :w00t2:

Stilettonz -

Sorry I'm so slow in posting but I really like the thigh boots! :chuckle: (Now who would have guessed that?) What brand and style are they?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

They're really that high? From the picture I would have guessed in the 4.x" range, but not 5.x". I also wouldn't have thought a mass merchant such as DSW would carry 5"+ heels.

Do you know the name of them? The DSW website does list at least some of the shoes they sell, wondering if they are on their what the website lists for their height.

They are GUESS boots the name on the box is "WGKYLEANN"

just ordered these online. can't wait for them to arrive!

Good choice. Those shoes look so chic, PLARS :chuckle: They would, in my opinion, really look great with a business suite. A dark pinstripe material. Something modest. A just below the knee skirt, a button jacket, white blouse and minimum of jewelery. I really hope you're planning to wear them out and about in public. It would be a real shame to hide them in your bedroom when they're literally screaming to be seen. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks to all that posted regarding my recent purchase. I also find that heel height to be both reasonable in terms of comfort and attractive on the foot. And of course I really like the style of the shoe, with a low cut vamp and the cut-outs, etc. And Steve63130, I agree that the heels, being slightly thicker, looks better on a larger sized leg! Now if I could only gather up the courage to go walk the local mall in them...lol!

Hey everyone... I just got My new boots today and they are AMAZING!!!! They are genuine Little Shoe Box Z6 Patent Leather Ankle Boots, lace up and a delicate 2 strap ankle strap. They came in their original box and I got them from eBay for the grand sum of £26 in a UK size 12. They fit like a dream and don't know whether to wear them or just collect them...??? GG is just SOOOOOOO jealous of them I swear she needed a bucket to catch the drool hahahah... This really is a sign too of how much weight I have lost as I once had a pair of Hayway sizw 12 lace up ankle boots and couldnt get them on my feet, let alone laced up, same with pleaser too. Andi

post-6303-133522894967_thumb.jpg

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

... They came in their original box and I got them from eBay for the grand sum of £26 in a UK size 12. They fit like a dream and don't know whether to wear them or just collect them...??? ...

Andi

Nice buy; well done, Andi. Consider yourself fortunate that, had I seen them on eBay, I might have bid against you!

Hey everyone...

I just got My new boots today and they are AMAZING!!!!

They are genuine Little Shoe Box Z6 Patent Leather Ankle Boots, lace up and a delicate 2 strap ankle strap. They came in their original box and I got them from eBay for the grand sum of £26 in a UK size 12. They fit like a dream and don't know whether to wear them or just collect them...???

GG is just SOOOOOOO jealous of them I swear she needed a bucket to catch the drool hahahah...

This really is a sign too of how much weight I have lost as I once had a pair of Hayway sizw 12 lace up ankle boots and couldnt get them on my feet, let alone laced up, same with pleaser too.

Andi

Sweat! I likeie!:chuckle:

real men wear heels

I just bought new 6" heels with a 1 1/2 inch platform. awesome o wear. only trouble was to convince the woman that it was my wifes birthday comming up and i needed them, but she sold me one size to small, so went to excahnge them for one size larger (size 10 us) which she didnt have so settled on the 6" heels with platforms

Blacksheep