Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I only wear boots in public, but for sandals around the house, I much prefer the most classically feminine looking (my wife likes to call them "cutesy") shoes I can find. A week ago, I began looking for a new pair of ankle-strap sandals with a bow on an open toe (I love bows!). As luck would have it, I found these, and my heart skipped a beat. I have never seen a more beautifully sexy looking pair of sandals in my life! Even better, Amazon.com had them in my size (10m) for just $35! I ordered a pair in Black last night, using their Super Saver shipping option, and should have them in a couple of weeks.

WOOT!!!

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I only wear boots in public, but for sandals around the house, I much prefer the most classically feminine looking (my wife likes to call them "cutesy") shoes I can find. A week ago, I began looking for a new pair of ankle-strap sandals with a bow on an open toe (I love bows!). As luck would have it, I found these, and my heart skipped a beat. I have never seen a more beautifully sexy looking pair of sandals in my life! Even better, Amazon.com had them in my size (10m) for just $35! I ordered a pair in Black last night, using their Super Saver shipping option, and should have them in a couple of weeks.

WOOT!!!

those are very nice!!! congrats!!:)

I just got my new boots in the mail and they are gorgeous. The're suppose to have a 4" heel but they came with a 5.5" heel. Its a little higher than I wanted but I couldn't part with them when I tried them on (I'm weak). Now I have to get another pair with a 4" heel. Poor me.

http://www.italianheels.com/database/boots/images/4007-u.jpg

Those boots are beautiful! Would love to see more pics of them if possible. :)

Wife and I went shopping today for something to new to wear to the Canton Ohio heel meet in Oct. This is what we came home with. The boots are hers and the 3 strap 5" heels are mine and fit like a soft glove. Unbelievably easy to walk in.

I love your wife's new boots. Very nice!

All really nice examples of shoes and boots gotten by our members. I really enjoyed viewing them all. I especially loved the new pair of black patent stilettos gotten by Happyfeat. A cool basic very stylish pair of heels that can probably go either casual or dressy with a skirt and blouse or a dress. I'm sure that Happyfeat will be able to pull that look together when Fall finally arrives in this area. I'm looking forward to seeing him at the Ohio Heel Meet along with all of the other interesting members that may attend at Canton. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

just be4 month bought nice Pera Carlo Sandals on 5" heel, really good construction, white, rounded heel, no straps and comfortable to wear :) allready was on streetheeling :) sorry i dont got any pics(bought them on regullar shop, just asked and tryed on be4 bought- they are size 10uk(actually i got 12, but in this size for sandals is ok for me))

every human has they own choices...

My first pair of heels:

http://ak.cdiscount.com/pdt/Y/M/A/1/f/CHITONYMA.jpg

I'm a boot lover...my next purchase will probably be knee-high with 4" heel!

enjoyed being heeled :)

PS:Sorry for my english

Greetings Peter1 :-)

Not bad at all for a first pair of heels :)

You next pair will be a huge step isnt-it ?

BTW, don't worry about your English: My native language is also French.

We simply do the best we can...

Do you think Its a good idea choosing 4" as second pairs?

You did not specify the height of the boots you are wearing now.

When you are comfortable wearing them, you may want to go higher.

My suggestion: maybe you would prefer to do it one step at a time.

It takes some time to master wearing heels correctly and a lot of practice !

You may want to choose higher boots (or shoes) with "block" heels for now.

They are more stable and much easier to walk.

Stiletto high heels will be later when you are ready for it...

You did not specify the height of the boots you are wearing now.

When you are comfortable wearing them, you may want to go higher.

My suggestion: maybe you would prefer to do it one step at a time.

It takes some time to master wearing heels correctly and a lot of practice !

they're 3"...You're right i need a lot of practice...I hope one day I could wear stiletto's...but not at the moment!!!

Just got these yesterday. One of the close-outs from Shoe Trader. Not the hottest I've ever owned, but for $16 delivered, I couldn't pass them up. Decided to try and 11 WW, and they still fit a bit on the snug side. May be the patent leather just being stiff.

post-99-133522892409_thumb.jpg

Just got these yesterday. One of the close-outs from Shoe Trader. Not the hottest I've ever owned, but for $16 delivered, I couldn't pass them up. Decided to try and 11 WW, and they still fit a bit on the snug side. May be the patent leather just being stiff.

I love them! I really like heels with wing tip look...and for the price....excellent find! I have all but given up patent shoes because they are just too tight for me, no matter the size.

Style is built from the ground up!

Those are very pretty and they look very comfortable. They look like a shoe that you could spend all day on your feet wearing them.

I would hate that too ! What about wearing pants a little bit shorter ?

It may not be that easy to buy a shorter pair, since lengths are usually in units of an inch (at least in US). That's probably too much of a change. The alternative is to take them to a tailor to get adjusted, but that makes what you may want to be a discreet think now much more visible.

Hi everyone! I think I made a New Year's Resolution on here in January that I wouldn't be lazy and not post pics on here. Well, since it's now September, I think I should post one! (We'll work on procrastination next year!).

I picked up these Pelle Moda open toe pumps on eBay a few weeks ago. Funny part about these is that they were listed as unisex. The female seller was brutally honest and open minded with her description of the item:

"I bought these for my ex to wear but he only agreed to wear them once (on carpet) so the shoes are brand new and super sexy...These shoes are perfect for women or men that just want to look and feel more Fem and sexy!!"

Our kinda woman, eh?

I got them and they were a perfect fit! They are exactly what I wanted - a sexy casual heel. I've been breaking them in and they are ready to go. Hope you enjoy them and I "promise" to post more pics of shoes.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/pelle1.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/pelle2.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/pelle3.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/pelle4.jpg

I picked up these Pelle Moda open toe pumps on eBay a few weeks ago.

Funny part about these is that they were listed as unisex.

Greetings canadianbeaver :-)

Very nice shoes you found on eBay !

I like those "unisex" shoes :)

That woman is open minded indeed ...

Thanks, HappyFeat. I guess in the past I never paid much attention to the fact that the patent shoes are often more stiff. I think if you actually get patent leather, they are fine, but the synthetic shoes are thicker and certainly more stiff. And to think of all of the patent shoes I bought for my wife which she wore without complaint!

Those are very pretty and they look very comfortable. They look like a shoe that you could spend all day on your feet wearing them.

Thanks Roni. They are not as comfy as I had hoped, but maybe it's just my wide paws causing the problem. As noted, however, the uppers are pretty stiff.

Hi everyone! I think I made a New Year's Resolution on here in January that I wouldn't be lazy and not post pics on here. Well, since it's now September, I think I should post one! (We'll work on procrastination next year!).

I picked up these Pelle Moda open toe pumps on eBay a few weeks ago. Funny part about these is that they were listed as unisex. The female seller was brutally honest and open minded with her description of the item:

"I bought these for my ex to wear but he only agreed to wear them once (on carpet) so the shoes are brand new and super sexy...These shoes are perfect for women or men that just want to look and feel more Fem and sexy!!"

Our kinda woman, eh?

I got them and they were a perfect fit! They are exactly what I wanted - a sexy casual heel. I've been breaking them in and they are ready to go. Hope you enjoy them and I "promise" to post more pics of shoes.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/pelle1.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/pelle2.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/pelle3.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/pelle4.jpg

I saw that offering and was tempted to bid! They look like nice shoes. Wish that was my wife/so!