Who has bought some new shoes

gj

The Designer:-) Finding a pair of boots on your car and the right size is more than coincidence. Someone knows that you wear heels and what size. I wonder if you will ever find out who it is? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Ordered these boots (in black) today from Spring store.

I tried them in the store (they only had color red in my size) and they are amazing.

Should receive them in a few days (Can't wait !)

See link here http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/dress/75002369-hogains

(Note they are not available in their USA website for now...)

post-14338-133522890427_thumb.jpg

Several years ago, I threw out a pair of black patent knotted peep-toe slingbacks I bought from SexyShoe.com. Tonight, I decided to replace them with a similar style, and found these:

http://www.6pm.com/product/7403083/color/99

They're even sexier than my old slingbacks! I just ordered the last pair of 10m from overstock.com for $30. I linked to 6pm.com because that store offers multiple views. They're my first pair of Nine West, and I can't wait to try them on.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

sorry moderators, I posted in the "guy" section by accident, it was late at night when i wrote the message and i got scrambeled up thinking it was the "everyone" section. so dont mind my post guys,sorry:unsure: its been a while since i been here.

...I posted in the "guy" section by accident...

Greatings again LailaLily :-)

The "sticky" from Nigel on top of this forum says:

This area is really for the Guys to discuss their heel wearing, all members are welcome to post here.

It is true that guys are not allowed to post in the girl's section but

opinions, posts and replies from women here are always welcome.

its been a while since i been here.

Welcome back :)

Just bought a pair of black leather, open toe 5 inch heel strappy sandals. Think they will really show off my painted toes. Next week, as I have finally found the Mary Jane's I have been looking for. Got to have a pair in black and a pair in white. After that gonna need at least a pair of red heels and a pair in pink. My GF is really getting into me in all the different lingerie outfits and wants me to match. How un-lucky is that lol.

Hi, Just got my new lace-up boots with 2 1/2+'' cuban heels --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220456768732&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I think they're very cute and already have an idea of a great outfit with them. So i'm eagerly waiting for Fall/Autumn to come :)

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Greating k6ps :-)

I agree with you. These are very nice boots.

I like the cuban heel which is higher than usual.

They must be very comfortable.

But don't wish fall/autumn to come too quickly !

(Our summer here started much later than usual...)

Happy heeling !

I have been pretty busy lately, but have managed to work in some shoe shopping - of course! Here are my latest two purchases: Nine West "Meyer" t-straps, bought from e-bay. They have a great wingtip design on the round toe. I have already won these out, and they are very comfortable for extensive walking. Nine West "Thyme" pumps with a fantastic modern heel and almond toe. These came from a Nine West retail store. I gout these in synthetic patent because they were the ones on sale.

post-5655-133522890941_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522890945_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Nine West "Thyme" pumps with a fantastic modern heel and almond toe. These came from a Nine West retail store. I gout these in synthetic patent because they were the ones on sale.

I think they look fantastic. I hope you get some nice outings with thoose pumps.

/Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

Nine West "Thyme" pumps with a fantastic modern heel and almond toe. These came from a Nine West retail store. I gout these in synthetic patent because they were the ones on sale.

Wow! Those pumps are fantastic! Don't think I've seen a heel design like that before. A shoe like that just BEGS to be worn with a skirt or dress as it would be absolutely criminal to hide them under pants or jeans. You'll have to tell us how it felt to wear those shoes when you take 'em out for a spin!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I just recently recieved my knee high 4 inch wedge boots by Torrid that I ordered off ebay. They're alright tho I find them loose in the legs, which is odd cause I usually never find boots loose, but they are made to cater to the larger calfs. Anyway, here's a pic of the boot and a couple of me with them over skinny jeans. sorry for the quality, I took them quickly with my webcam. If anyone would like to message me some good outfit ideas, maybe I'll post a better outfit pic in the Freestyle fashion thread. I would like to wear them out over jeans, tho i fear I haven't quite summed up the courage yet, anyway, here's the pics.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/199_1244135961.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Picture0003.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Picture0002.jpg