Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I have bought a lot o new shoes...

I like them! I think I may have the same pair of your silver cross-strapped heels with the small heel cup, except mine are black leather.

Actually, folks, I'll be soon getting rid of about half my collection. I find that when I buy heels, I'll wear them all for a while, regardless of how they fit/feel, but the only ones I'll hold on to over time are the ones which are comfortable enough for long-term wear.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I ordered from Endless.com the Mia boot called "midnight" a pull on up to the knee if not over it boot in black patent and a 4" heel. I have tried them on and they are really comfortable to wear. I am actually looking at getting some closed toe slingbacks next believe it or not.

Finally:) I have always wanted a pair of Dorsay stilettos. The heels are 6" and they fit perfectly.

Very nice shoes, candyhheels!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Where do you plan to wear those sandals? And, what will you wear with them?

These are more for around that house, they are in black but i have to get the mrs. confortable first before i try to venture out. If I do go out in them i'd couple them with some wide leg jeans, son't know what kind of shirt.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Time out:

jwhite44, next time you have a long, overly complicated url to post, you might try the following to shorten it up a bit:

[u r l = http//very.long.url,goes.in.here ] some short text [ / u r l ]

(no spaces between elements. I put the spaces in to make it easier to read.)

Back on topic.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I just bid for these boots on Ebay

they are perfect for wearing out and about with a nice pair of jeans. Hope you win them. :winkiss:

I bougth a pair of slingbacks from Paruolo. Pretty like the previous CL Pigalle looking pumps.

The website of this brand is www.paruolo.com.ar.

Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/7286746@N07/3372126865/in/set-72157607191826794/

And a pair of pumps from Saverio di Ricci with a thin hidden platform (1.2cm - 1/2 inch). These are very confortable to walk than previous pairs which had the heel more straight at the back, although they tend to make you wooble a little more untill you get used to them.

The website of this brand is www.saveriodiricci.com

Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/7286746@N07/3372127421/in/set-72157607196386112/

Both are 11.4cm (4.5 inches) high on the heel.

The pictures' link didn't work and, for some reason I'm not able to edit the post. For some reason Flickr is not showing all my pictures I've uploaded Here are the attached pictures

post-333-133522882678_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522882685_thumb.jpg

I was out shopping at target last night just before closing time and was all alone in the shoe department. I found these fabulous pumps in navy blue. They were so cool I had to try them on and once on found them to be much higher than I am used to. I walked by a mirror in them and absolutely loved the look so I had to buy them. The heels are 5 inches, will take a bit of practice but look sooo goood. Got a curious look from the sales girl, but I just smiled and gave her a wink which yeilded a smile.:winkiss:

These just came in the mail today, gianni Bini "chester". Real leather and all that swag. Very comfortable. They were a bit expensive, but they were totally worth it.

Greatings Olounda :-)

Very nice sandals. I agree with you, they must be very comfortable with the wider straps !

Enjoy !

Hi Everybody, I've gotten these shoes over the past several months, but just haven't had the time to get any pictures, let alone post them. So here they are. The T-Straps are from Payless (as the majority are). The are 12 medium and are a bit snug in the front. I do like the way they look but I might just have to sell them as they just seem to pinch too much. The orange and black patent pumps are the Hilt pumps by Fioni, again from Payless. They are 12 Wide and are much more comfortable than the T-Straps. These are probably a good pair of heels for public heeling (at least the black ones). With a 4" heels, they are really comfortable. I think I posted the sling-backs before. They are Pleaser Seduce sling-back pumps. They are also really comfortable, despite having almost a 5" heel. They are 12 medium. I think they'd be way too loose if they came in a wide. Both pairs of peep toes are by Fioni and from Payless again. The ones with the ankle strap are 12 Wide and also very comfortable. The other ones are 13 medium and a bit big. I'm going to have to try to put some sort of insoles in them the make them a little more snug. The boots are Deranged by Hollywood Heels. Can you say "Holy Crap!" The heels are around 7" and are nearly impossible to walk in. I do like them, but I can't do much more than sit with them on or sleep in them. See the post below. The ballet boots are by Pleaser. Nope, not much walking going to be done in them right now. They feel really great to wear, but I'm going to need a lot of practice before I can really begin to even stand in them. HHLover

post-14114-133522882959_thumb.jpg

post-14114-133522882964_thumb.jpg

post-14114-133522882968_thumb.jpg

post-14114-133522882972_thumb.jpg

post-14114-133522882975_thumb.jpg