Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Anyway, I have taken some pictures of me wearing my new 'pride an joy' - the pics here are of me wearing opaque tight and black leather mini skirt from Oasis with the boots - sorry but I only got to take 3 pics with this outfit before the battery died. I am going to finish this set off on Saturday - I had planned to take some other picture showing off the backs of the boots and so on (if anyone has any suggestions of pics please let me know)

Impressive! Most impressive! You paired the boots perfectly with the skirt and hosiery. Everything just looked great. More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi there!

My new boots from Aldo finally arrived - I got the Voplet style (in leather) - I have to say even though they cost £120, they are worth every penny.

I was a bit worried that they would be to tight as Aldo's styles tend to be quite narrow, I got the size 9 (42) which fits perfectly - I am wearing them now as I type. I have had a few outfit changes throughout the day to see what goes best - short skirt, over jeans, under jeans ................. - what a day!

What I really LOVE about them is - the zip runs up the back of the boots (like Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin - but cheaper!) and they leather is just so soft and fragrant!

Anyway, I have taken some pictures of me wearing my new 'pride an joy' - the pics here are of me wearing opaque tight and black leather mini skirt from Oasis with the boots - sorry but I only got to take 3 pics with this outfit before the battery died.

I am going to finish this set off on Saturday - I had planned to take some other picture showing off the backs of the boots and so on (if anyone has any suggestions of pics please let me know)

I have aldo added some other picture in the 'For Everyone' section in the 'Jeans over boots' thread - please have a look.

Any comments are welcome!

Yours boots are beautiful and superb!!! it's very nice with the skirt...:thumbsup:

Thought I'd jump in on my most recent purchase, although I don't have them in my hands yet.....Expected by 2/16.

A Nine West T-Strap...

It's hit or miss sometimes with me and Nine West and size 12's....

Some work and some don't; I'm really hoping these work !

I purchased the black version.

http://www.ninewest.com/Gretel%2c-ships-2/16/3145222,default,pd.html?cgid=101001#

Hi there!

My new boots from Aldo finally arrived - I got the Voplet style (in leather) - I have to say even though they cost £120, they are worth every penny.

Greatings thighboots :-)

I was sure you would like them as much as I do.

It was a very long wait but well worthed isnt-it ?

BTW, the boots model name is Volpert.

If you would like a similar style in ankle boot (except with side zip),

you may want to consider the Flolorn boots from Aldo.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/boots/dress-fashion/71808859-flolorn

I wear my Flolorn boots with bootcut jeans at work :thumbsup:

(Don't have the courage yet to wear the Volpert boots over jeans at work)

Happy heeling !

Got me a pair of Pleaser Seduce-422 high heels this week:

http://www.feelsexy.ru/images/seduce-422_s.jpg

[sorry for the small image]

They are very comfy and they look very cute - LOVE THEM! :thumbsup:

Two toned shoes like that style are known as "Spectator pumps" here in the US. I have a pair of Ellie shoes the same style that I like to wear around the house. I don't think I would ever wear them out in public because they are very eye catching. What do you wear with yours? And, do you wear them outside of your house in public?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

NICE SHOES!!!!!!

Thought I'd jump in on my most recent purchase, although I don't have them in my hands yet.....Expected by 2/16.

A Nine West T-Strap...

http://www.ninewest.com/Gretel%2c-ships-2/16/3145222,default,pd.html?cgid=101001#

Hi there!

I was a bit worried that they would be to tight as Aldo's styles tend to be quite narrow, I got the size 9 (42) which fits perfectly - I am wearing them now as I type. I have had a few outfit changes throughout the day to see what goes best - short skirt, over jeans, under jeans ................. - what a day!

What I really LOVE about them is - the zip runs up the back of the boots (like Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin - but cheaper!) and they leather is just so soft and fragrant!

Anyway, I have taken some pictures of me wearing my new 'pride an joy' - the pics here are of me wearing opaque tight and black leather mini skirt from Oasis with the boots - sorry but I only got to take 3 pics with this outfit before the battery died.

I am going to finish this set off on Saturday - I had planned to take some other picture showing off the backs of the boots and so on (if anyone has any suggestions of pics please let me know)

I have aldo added some other picture in the 'For Everyone' section in the 'Jeans over boots' thread - please have a look.

Any comments are welcome!

Great boots, though what really impresses me are your tights. If you are going to wear a short skirt with sexy boots, great tights are a must! Congratulations on your new "pride and joy."

All very nice purchases of late!!

I have a few new ones coming in over the next week or two, and my first pair came in today.

6" (more like 5 3/4", but still not bad) sandals which, to me, are quite nice! Can't wait to wear them out when the weather warm! Easy to walk in too...

Come on Stilettoscot, brave the New England ice and snow in those sexy babies! OK, I understand...but way to plan ahead.

I have always found very high sandals easier to walk in than the same heel in a pump. Don't know what, probably involves math or physics or something I slept through in school.

Nice choice, you do sandals well!

A Nine West T-Strap...

You can never miss with Nine West in my opinion. Those are down right cute shoes, though I would likely have gone with the brown, but recently I have been discriminating against black shoes.

Nine West is making more and more styles in a 12 as of late. I wear an 11 in most, but occasionally I do go for the 12. However, I do know what you mean, Nine West's sizes, though usually pretty true are tough. I have been able to even do a 10 in some styles.

Great find!

Got me a pair of Pleaser Seduce-422 high heels this week:

http://www.feelsexy.ru/images/seduce-422_s.jpg

[sorry for the small image]

They are very comfy and they look very cute - LOVE THEM! :thumbsup:

I adore spectator pumps and those are very nice. Classy, but fun. Hope you enjoy.

Style is built from the ground up!

I did a unique way of breaking in my Baby Phat boots. I drove to a drive in in them and they feel wonderful. (am wearing them as I type). The boots are quiet when I walk in them and not that tight. Got a feeling my bride to be will want to know I am wearing these.

Two toned shoes like that style are known as "Spectator pumps" here in the US. I have a pair of Ellie shoes the same style that I like to wear around the house. I don't think I would ever wear them out in public because they are very eye catching. What do you wear with yours? And, do you wear them outside of your house in public?

Well at the moment I am wearing these only at my home. They fit nicely to boot-cut jeans such as dark indigo colored Diesel Zathan.

I don't know if I will ever take them out for a walk on the streets for several reasons:

On first, as you already pointed out, they are a real eyecatcher.

On second I love these shoes so much that I actually let them sleep in bed on the cushion right next to me! :thumbsup:

However, with the upcoming carneval season, I might wear them at a private party.

Very nice heels everyone....wow...this place is cool.

Well I just treated myself for the frist new pair of heels of 2009. I don't quite know how to post pictures yet on here....so for now I will just give you the link to my little high heel candy store. A great place called "Sexy Shoes" in MI. The folks there have been great to deal with. I have got about 6 or 7 pairs currently from them and have bought and sold or gave away about 18 pairs from Sexy Shoes. My latest is on the second link.

The frist link is the main store link in case anyone is interested.

http://www.sexyshoes.com/

The pair I got were these here in black patent...and I am wearing them now. =o)

http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-693-metal-rod-pump.aspx

These rock so much and the metal heels make the clicking so much louder....OMG...I could not believe how loud these are....

There are quite a few members of this forum that have been dealing with Sexy Shoes for years. You are right, their customer relations are great and they've a large selection even in larger sizes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for all your comments - I really appreciate the support.

I have just brought another pair of boots from Aldo - I could not resist the sale price - they are called Cipollettia. They are more dressy that the Volpert boots I already have with a much pointer toe.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/boots/dress-fashion/66798166-cipollettia

What do you think?? - what outfit do you think they will go with???

:thumbsup:

...I have just brought another pair of boots from Aldo - I could not resist the sale price - they are called Cipollettia.

Excellent choice thighboots :-)

They are very nice. I noticed the heel is very thin.

Is the heel strong enough while walking ?

For the outfit, I cannot give you any advice since I only wear jeans with my boots but I am sure those boots would look good with a pencil skirt...

Acadianheel:-) Sexyshoes really does market some great looking heels that are very popular. I imagine that the gold heel would really stand out against the black patent finish for a very attractive shoe. Glad that you are enjoying wearing them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well at the moment I am wearing these only at my home. They fit nicely to boot-cut jeans such as dark indigo colored Diesel Zathan.

I don't know if I will ever take them out for a walk on the streets for several reasons:

On first, as you already pointed out, they are a real eyecatcher.

On second I love these shoes so much that I actually let them sleep in bed on the cushion right next to me! :thumbsup:

However, with the upcoming carneval season, I might wear them at a private party.

Small update:

I've been to a "eat-and-drink-the-remaining-stuff"-party this friday.

Basically the same people I've been celebrating New Years eve with.

I brought the spectator pumps in a bag with the firm intention to put them on if the moment is right.

So at some point when everyone had a good time with wine and food I went out of the room, slipped into the heels, walked back into the living room, sat down in front of one of the girls, crossed my legs and started dangling my right foot. :welcome:

On first the one girl thought I was wearing a pair of her heels. But after she checked her shoestack she came back and demanded to try on my heels.

So I let her try them on. Hes shoesize is about 38/39 EUR whereas my heels are in 12 US / 43,5 EUR. Next thing she checked the height of the heel and actually became a bit jealous that mine were actually higher than her highest pair!

Later that evening she put on a pair of heels as well and then we danced to house music on her carpet - It's been a blast :winkiss:

Just thought I'd share this experience here...

I just got me some new shoes as the new fashion collections are available everywhere now. I decided to go for a low heel pump type of shoe (as you see them a lot overhere) and a type of mid heel boots.

Who else has done some shopping?

GJ

I like the boots, but not the lows.

The last pair I bought was around a year ago, some booties.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I have just brought another pair of boots from Aldo - I could not resist the sale price - they are called Cipollettia. They are more dressy that the Volpert boots I already have with a much pointer toe.

Another boot you might consider and it does look very sexy by Aldoshoes is the Vicenta Boot. if you look at that you will see is very unique with the toe design.

Hmm! I'd go with a black turtleneck, and tight gray jeans tucked into the boots so they can be displayed. Boots as drop dead gorgeous as those shouldn't be hidden under jeans. That would be borderline criminal. If Aldo's offerings for women came in 13 wide, that's what I would do!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

So at some point when everyone had a good time with wine and food I went out of the room, slipped into the heels, walked back into the living room, sat down in front of one of the girls, crossed my legs and started dangling my right foot. :thumbsup: ..

Thanks for sharing your experience. By the way, what was the reaction from the rest of the people at the party. especially the men?

Thanks for sharing your experience. By the way, what was the reaction from the rest of the people at the party. especially the men?

We've been a total of 2 girls and 3 guys at this evening.

I knew everyone but one of the guys for over 5 years.

The new guy obviously had a crush on one of the girls but didn't really participate in the conversation at all. From my perspective it looked as if he thought he can just sit out the whole happening and pickup some sort of reward from the girl later on after everyone else has gone.

The moment I came into the room with heels - and realized the girls were cool about it - he completely lost hold of his patience and prolly all his faith in scoring at this night.

He didn't mind me much but instead he started to prepare to leave soonish. So he looked up public transportation schedules, excused himself for being tired and kinda rushed out within a matter of 30 minutes.

The other people's reaction was really cool. At first everyone was suprised of course but when the dancing started we just had a good time.

At some point one of the girls even brought in some bondage gear, tied up the other guy and then we took some piccys of the mess! :thumbsup:

Nick81:-) An excellent way to find out and to be able to gauge the reactions of others in a small intimate group. It sounds like most everyone had a great time there. Maybe that can happen for you again sometime. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Those are incredible boots. I agree with JeffB, it would be a crime for you to cover them up. Tucking them into jeans is a great way to go, but they may even merit a skirt or at least a pair of crop pants. Those babies need to be seen!

Style is built from the ground up!