Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Greatings all,

Just bought a new pair of boots today.

It is my first pair in this color and I love them :thumbsup:

Perfect color to wear with blue jeans.

Bought them at Spring shoes. See link to the store below:

http://www.myspringshoes.com/us/women/boots/city/69067246-emerita

I will wear them to work tomorrow in the office (Too much snow outside)

Happy heeling 2009 !

post-14338-133522877624_thumb.jpg

I ordered these boots from Aldo.

Should receive them next week.

See attached picture and below link to Aldo store.

(For an unknow reason, this model is not in the Aldo USA website)

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/dress-fashion/72090607-fripaig

Happy heeling all !

Very nice boots! I am typically not a big fan of the wedge heel, but there is something quite striking and elegant about those.

Found and purchased these today in size 41, only a 9.5cm heel but real easy for on the street. (6cm according to clarks) but 9.5 at the back and just shy of 7 at the front

Nice grippy soles/heel

http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/OnSale-is-onsale/Department-is-women/product-is-20319405

Right shoe needs stretching for normal socks cos of big right foot:cry1: could be a good all round out and about shoe:smile: for those more normal modes.

"Still like stilettos better"

Al

Very nice booties! Typically I would call those a bit conservative for what I have been wearing lately, but they seem very stylish.

i just got these new pumps yesterday and i wore them around town to a different payless and the girls there were cool seeing me in them.

Very cool! I love an outing while shoe shopping. I have found that wearing heels while shopping for them is a great icebreaker and have yet to have a salesperson be negative about my wearing heels into the store. Nice shoes as well.

Greatings all,

Just bought a new pair of boots today.

It is my first pair in this color and I love them :thumbsup:

Perfect color to wear with blue jeans.

Bought them at Spring shoes. See link to the store below:

http://www.myspringshoes.com/us/women/boots/city/69067246-emerita

I will wear them to work tomorrow in the office (Too much snow outside)

Happy heeling 2009 !

Great boots. I have had a very hard time finding a pair of tall brown boots in my size that are that nice. So, how did wearing them to work feel?

Style is built from the ground up!

Very nice boots! I am typically not a big fan of the wedge heel,

but there is something quite striking and elegant about those

Thanks ! Me neither I am not a big fan of wedge heel but these are special.

I tried a pair in the store, they were a little bit too small (size 10) but very comfortable. Should receive them this week.

Great boots. I have had a very hard time finding a pair of tall brown boots

in my size that are that nice. So, how did wearing them to work feel?

I did not wear them to work yet. (Will wear them to work tomorrow Tuesday).

My guess is that I won't have any comments from co-workers since they are accustomed to see me in heels.

But I think I will have some positive feedback from the female co-workers.

Will let you know tomorrow how it went...

UPDATE January 6:

Did not go to work today...So I did not wear them.

(Was sick spent all day in the hospital emergency)

Won't wear them tomorrow neither: They forecast a snowstorm...

Maybe next week...

All

My Girlfriend bought a truly gorgeous pair of Vivienne Westwood courts in the sales at Urban Outfitters

Westwood's web page image;

http://www.viviennewestwood.com/upload/04_copy38_size_0.jpg

But in the purple croc skin; http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/invt/5310425230312&bklist=

Only shame she doesn't know I wear heels and would love to have a pair.

Big D

just won these in an ebay bid (only in dark brown):

Very nice boots! I love the heel and think dark brown is a nice choice for the style of boot.

:thumbsup:

I just what to know what the membersd think about these:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=250319617700

Those are some serious shoes...classics with a sexy edge. You should wear them with the jeans you posted in another thread!

All

My Girlfriend bought a truly gorgeous pair of Vivienne Westwood courts in the sales at Urban Outfitters

But in the purple croc skin; http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/invt/5310425230312&bklist=

Big D

I really love the purple Mary Janes! I would love those, but usually I am afraid of anything resembling suede. I have a funny way of just destroying them the first time I wear them.

Not that I am an expert, something tells me that if your GF has such good taste in shoes, she would likely tollerate if not accept your love of heels. But like I said, I am no expert on matters of relationships.

Style is built from the ground up!

Hard choice to make given that they're all black patent! I guess it depends on personal preference.

My choice would be number 3 first, number 2 second and number 1 last but I do like the platform pumps more than very high heeled pumps.

The first pair, I like the heel heigh, the second one, "V" shaped around the tops of the toes, and the third the rounded toe... :thumbsup:

The first pair, I like the heel heigh, the second one, "V" shaped around the tops of the toes, and the third the rounded toe... :thumbsup:

I like the rounded toe too, that and the platform helped sway me towards number 3.

As I say hard choice for you, could you not treat yourself to all three?

The Clarks "lion cub" as they call them I'm finding very comfortable, because of the lower height an absolute doddle to toddle and I'm more relaxed with them.

Although I ought to be posting elsewhere it feels right to follow on,

Yesterday eve whilst wearing them had to get petrol, walk across forecourt,

collect new rear discs for the car from motor factors, visited two of my local euro stores Aldi and Lidl, full stroll around from car park and back.

I think one guy spotted me in Aldi, two young lads (18) totally missed even as I was walking round them.

One guy spotted me outside Lidl long look and followed me in.

Wore them into work (slightly late) this morning and changed at my "desk",

Passed one of the office girls (face to face walk by) nothing and we spoke about other things later.

Three of my work team were close by as I changed looked but did not either see/recognise the heel therefore no comment

I'm happy I have a plain heel to just be out and about.

I can wear my others for pure fun and posing as I wish, probably a sensible buy all round.

Al

WHoa, I have to tell you. I got my new shoes in today, and they are just awesome. Fit great, feel great, look even better. I can not believe it. I am so excited to wear them out and about. The oxfords might not see out side with the wife for a while, but the Mary Janes I can see that

I like both of the first 2, but the second one would probably be more suitable for wearing out. The first one has more of the bedroom look, although I'm sure there are those here who could rock those heels with no problem whatsoever.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I puchased two more pairs of boots this last weekend. Chinese Laundry Ariel's which are black knee highs with a hidden platform and at least a 4" heel. I also Baby Phat Juliet boot which is knee highs with the side of the boot saying "Baby Phat also a black patent toe with a 4" heel. I am trying to decide which boot I will wear out to the local restaurant. The Baby Phat is somewhat of a stand out boot I will most likely wear if going to the post office or somewhere black patent will not be noticed.

All

Big D

I'd be interested to hear you relay comments from your girlfriend on how the shoes are to wear. The heel looks much more forward than in typical shoes, so I'd have to think they feel very different to walk in.

Dalielp6406: Don't like the 3rd pair. Plat looks clumsy. However, at the prices listed, why not buy the first two? There isn't much difference when it comes to them. The first pair has a heel about an inch higher than the second pair and has an oval cut vamp where as the second pair has a "V" cut vamp. 2 nice pair of pumps for less than 35 GBP? Go for it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Today I had balls to wear my heels out loud and proud, and went to several shops I had problem visiting because of shyness: a leatherwear shop, a sex shop and a cobbler. Some positive reactions and no negative ones - I was so confident that I looked straight into chavs' eyes and they didn't react at all. Hah! Only one youngster laughed at me, but stopped immediately when I threw him a glance. I went to a thrift store and bought myself a pair of 4.5" blade heel square toe leather ankle boots for a ridiculous 1PLN [ca $0.3]. Whoa, these boots are surely killers... They are very snug, but comfortable. BTW, I'll boast about my purchases for a while and say that I bought a tailcoat and a vest yesterday. I've always wanted to have one!

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Hi there! My new boots from Aldo finally arrived - I got the Voplet style (in leather) - I have to say even though they cost £120, they are worth every penny. I was a bit worried that they would be to tight as Aldo's styles tend to be quite narrow, I got the size 9 (42) which fits perfectly - I am wearing them now as I type. I have had a few outfit changes throughout the day to see what goes best - short skirt, over jeans, under jeans ................. - what a day! What I really LOVE about them is - the zip runs up the back of the boots (like Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin - but cheaper!) and they leather is just so soft and fragrant! Anyway, I have taken some pictures of me wearing my new 'pride an joy' - the pics here are of me wearing opaque tight and black leather mini skirt from Oasis with the boots - sorry but I only got to take 3 pics with this outfit before the battery died. I am going to finish this set off on Saturday - I had planned to take some other picture showing off the backs of the boots and so on (if anyone has any suggestions of pics please let me know) I have aldo added some other picture in the 'For Everyone' section in the 'Jeans over boots' thread - please have a look. Any comments are welcome!

post-8959-133522877661_thumb.jpg

post-8959-133522877663_thumb.jpg

post-8959-133522877666_thumb.jpg

All very nice purchases of late!! I have a few new ones coming in over the next week or two, and my first pair came in today. 6" (more like 5 3/4", but still not bad) sandals which, to me, are quite nice! Can't wait to wear them out when the weather warm! Easy to walk in too...

post-12454-133522877699_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!