Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I got my Naughty Monkey pumps today! Prettiest little things in the world! Wish the black patent with pink strap would have been $34.95, but it was $79.99, so i got the red patent with gold straps.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/PB190023.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/PB190029.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/PB190036.jpg

Posted Image

Wondering if instead of buying a new pair of pumps, if i could hang out with president bush, and some woman will throw a nice pair at him? I could run over and collect them. I could get a good pair of Louboutins or Blahniks, perhaps. Wouldn't it be great if Imelda Marcos was young, and a reporter? What if she was mad at chimpy? How many, out of her 60,000+ pairs, could she have thrown? Does she wear an 8.5M? Does she have any stiletto peeptoes in pink patent? :thumbsup:

Just got myself 2 pairs. I've always love the suede look,

so I got a pair of that. Also another pair in satin.

I like the ones from Steve Madden.

Too bad Steve Madden doesn't make shoes in my size (11) :winkiss:

Just won these yesterday on E-Bay.

6" sandals. Can't wait to get them!

Very nice sandals :thumbsup: but 6" is too high for me... :welcome:

Lets us know how you walk in them !

Just bought a pair of merlot Lance Flex Pumps from Payless this morning before they rapidly sold out once again - you gotta be quick to nick six buck pumps these days! I missed out twice, but third time was the charm.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Very nice. What's the height of them?

They're listed at 6", but since they're Dominas (108 I believe), they may be under that. The other 2 pairs of Dominas I have have been a little over 5 1/2" and exactly 6", so we'll see...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I just ordered these online from Payless. It looks like the Oxfords are already out in size 13 (after i went back to check). I was really hoping for a pair of the Merlot Lance Flex Pumps, but who knows if they'll be back in stock again in my size.

post-14114-133522877091_thumb.jpg

post-14114-133522877095_thumb.jpg

Well, I hope you all like my new shoes.

Thoughts?

I love those oxfords. Those are really cute. The other pair are nice, but personally i don't like chunky heels.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

hi guys, i went to the mall 2 days ago and bought this pair of boots, i always wanted to have a metal needle heel, these are 4.5 inch, perfect for walking but im still looking for another model that i havnt seen anymore, amsterdam is the name of the model, if you guys see them posted somewhere "new and size 11" please let me know. tell me if these are proper to go out in femme, as I have a record of only one oficial public outing (very shy still and self conscious but less alarmed than before since i did it see "women halloween outfit: thread), and next time i will try to go all in femme again in high fashion, browsing maybe a mall or the busy streets in rush hour still deciding, I guess these boots may atract the atention but i dont want to look like a hooker or something, and less if many people will guess right that i am a man, or a man hooker. Boot lover and Daniel those ones are impressive boots.!!!

post-1366-133522877443_thumb.jpg

post-1366-13352287745_thumb.jpg

post-1366-133522877457_thumb.jpg

post-1366-133522877466_thumb.jpg

V. Morpho

I guess these boots may atract the atention but i dont want to look like a hooker or something, and less if many people will guess right that i am a man, or a man hooker.

Greatings morpho :-)

These boots will atract the attention for sure :thumbsup:

You "dont want to look like a hooker or something...and you are very shy..."

It maybe only "in your head" but my personal opinion is that

the "girl next door" would not wear this type of boot even if

they are VERY nice, they look sexy and are quite unique.

Lets say that if you wear these boots in plublic then

you won't be "shy" anymore :welcome:

May I ask on which store you purchased them ?

Very nice boots Bootlover and Daniel. Those certainly are a different look in a pair of boots Morpho. I kind of think that they would be more for home fun than an outing. I don't think your ordinary girl would be wearing them on the street. At first look, you would think that they were an ordinary shoe with pants down to them until you notice they only go up the leg part way and are not pants. Thanks for sharing. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Found and purchased these today in size 41, only a 9.5cm heel but real easy for on the street. (6cm according to clarks) but 9.5 at the back and just shy of 7 at the front

Nice grippy soles/heel

http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/OnSale-is-onsale/Department-is-women/product-is-20319405

Right shoe needs stretching for normal socks cos of big right foot:cry1: could be a good all round out and about shoe:smile: for those more normal modes.

"Still like stilettos better"

Al

post-14144-133522877485_thumb.jpg

morpho, if those are classified as boots, I think that's pushing it. To me they look like a pair of heels with black leggings. (I thought the purpose of boots was to enclose the foot, not keep part of it exposed). I agree with others, if you're more on the shy side, looking for heels that don't attract attention, these definitely are the wrong ones. As long as you enjoy them though, that's what matters.

alsheels, those Clark shoes are very nice. Great way to get a decent heel (~ 3 1/2") without something too obvious. Wonder why they aren't available in the US...

morpho, the pair of clarks shoes that you posted are just the thing to wear in public. While some might notice, they won't attract more than a passing glance. You won't suffer any embarrassment or have any adverse areaction wearing them. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks to all, I have to accept that when im wearing the metal heel high thigh boot that i shown previously, i feel that i will dare to go out (so the good thing is that my shgyness is not the problem) but the problem is that i am sure as all of you that it will definatelly grab the atention since the hill is too thin and is metal so it looks even sexually atractive to most men a women, therefore i will be an object to be stared and absolutly i wont like any men to start talking to me, hahaha, which would be logic and ironic, ....think is better to use them in the privacy, the other drawback is that when i walk in them it feels easy on carpet or soft floors, but in the concrete and hardfloors is kind of tricky, i may slip or break the heel or get stock the heel in a crevice of the floor or anything may happen which could turn an outing into a night mare, plus the boot is a little big for me in the leg body ( i have thin legs), i prefer the boots to be tight, sadly i think i will return them to the store and look for the other style i prefer "Amsterdam", unless somebody wants them, they are size Eu40, pm me for arrangements, until friday.

V. Morpho