Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Yes I recently purchased those silver heeled ones in both red and black but unfortunately I had to return them because they didn't fit. The shop exchanged the red for a smaller size but they didn't have the black so gave me a refund. I was pleased to discover the black on sale today.

Did you try them on before you purchased them?

Originally I'd purchased them mail order and went for a size UK 9 (one size up on my normal size), but they seemed massive. I got a UK 8 as an exchange and they fit good.

Today I bought the black in a UK 7 in the sale and there doesn't seem to be much difference luckily.

re new shoes etc. i bought some on tuesday, i had to waite 3 weeks for delivery, but they fianally arrived i was told from america, but when i looked on the soles, it said made in china. now i hope that isnt true. because i have already had one pair of ballet heel boots from china and both of the heels broke in half. these are eight inch thigh high ballet boots, and they cost two thirds of the price of the first pair.the heels seem more robust than the first pair, and they seem to be much stronger and better made than the first pair. so maybe they will last a lot longer than the others. replys to lenny.

I can't see any reason for a wide pricing range because of size or color. Those interested in ordering should contact the company and explain that they would purchase a certain size or color if it was sold for the same price as the other shoes in that same style. If not---no purchase. Maybe they will wise up and stop ripping us off on the sales. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

...it said made in china. now i hope that isnt true...

Don't you know, everything is "Made in China" (or Mexico, Taiwan, Japan, etc.) anymore? At least it seems that way. It is so hard to find anything "Made in America" and I'm in America!

The shoes were probably made in China, shipped to the company in America and then shipped to you. So they came from America but weren't made in America.

A couple of weeks ago while crusing Wal-Mart doing my weekly shopping, I noticed these http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10575956 so I purchased them. I wish they would have been on sale like they are now. I bought my pair in black because they didn't have any in my size in brown. They give me a little lift and I like they way they look plus I have noticed alot of women wearing the same style of shoe around the area.

They so far have been great, plus I get the feel of a heel with the look of a male shoe. I have even had them on when unexpected guess have dropped by and they didn't even notice.

I bought a similar style by Nursemates called "Cally" that I wear to work when the weather is nice. (Unlike now!) They are really comfortable and no one has said a thing.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Lovely boots to go out with jeans inside the boots and make them visible to everybody!!!! Good choice....

I think black patent knee boots are best with a black skirt and black wool tights rather than jeans. No matter what though they certainly a good choice and I'm glad I got them now.

Don't you know, everything is "Made in China" (or Mexico, Taiwan, Japan, etc.) anymore? At least it seems that way. It is so hard to find anything "Made in America" and I'm in America!

The shoes were probably made in China, shipped to the company in America and then shipped to you. So they came from America but weren't made in America.

I went to Dillards and got my Gianni Bini pumps, and it's interesting to know that they are made in Brazil! I haven't seen any pumps made there since the early 90's, when Nine West pumps were made there. I prefer "Made in" to be ANYWHERE but China! With all the lead and everything in their products, we'll probably have to have our feet amputated someday.

Now, here are pics of my Paris Hilton pumps that i got for $15.99 a pair on amazon.com. The pump is called "Crush". I got the pink patent pair and a red pair. I love them both! They feel pretty great! I think it was someone who frequents amazon.com that said they bought a pair and returned them because the heel was coming off. Well, i've only had mine for 4 days, and they feel pretty sweet! I felt like wearing socks, by the way..

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/wowbaby/PB120162.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/wowbaby/PB120189.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/wowbaby/PB120192.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/wowbaby/PB120196.jpg

Does anyone know if Jessica Simpson pumps run true to size. There is a hot pair of heels on the internet that I am eyeing but I am not sure of the size. They are slightly used and the seller has other of hers shoes listed. Her size is 9.5-10, but these pumps are an 11. I asked her if they ran small but would like an un-biased answer from you guys. Any help?

Does anyone know if Jessica Simpson pumps run true to size. There is a hot pair of heels on the internet that I am eyeing but I am not sure of the size. They are slightly used and the seller has other of hers shoes listed. Her size is 9.5-10, but these pumps are an 11. I asked her if they ran small but would like an un-biased answer from you guys. Any help?

I have two pairs of JS shoes. The Bellissa slingbacks are pretty true to size, but the Henri pumps are a bit small. It think a 1/2 size larger in the pumps would fit better.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

My three pairs of boots finally arrived (Payless Rhumba boots, Jessica Simpson Salvator boots and Guess Teddie boots) They all arrived on Christmas Eve and I have tried on all three pairs and they are simply great to walk in!!! My only issue is which pair am I going to go street heeling in first

Hey. Just returned from Zappo's . Here's a heads up they are having a 50% off sale in the Out Let store . I found some Nine West Black Patent platform Peep Toes . I think they are named NW City Girl Per the box art. If you have time this is well worth checking out I saw some boots under $20.00 for the boot type in here. til next time; Happy New Year from the Bluegrass.... PS They are just south of Louisville off I-65 or about 160 mi north of Nashville TN.

I have been Banned for emailing abuse to tech when he tried to help me.