Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Very nice high heels, Scott. I too love the slingbacks and have a similar pair like the. We just got 4" of snow tday and I am going shopping for some high heeled boots tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have as good of luck as you had.

Ok i went to Dillards last night. I got the majestic red patent Jessica Simpson "Vanity" pump. I got outta there, and thought about getting the color "Prince", which is purple. Either way, i made out! They kinda remind me of the Guess "Carrie" pump, with kind of a low cut upper on one side of the pump. They feel pretty good, but will feel better when i wear them in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

very nice you should wear them witha white pantyhose embroided with roses and centerline thru the leg, and a miniskirt, very sexy. for me I went yesterday to the fashion corner store and they got new boots, i love them all, but i went thinking to buy for my wife, actually i am always thinking that when going into a store but finally my egoism won and i got my 5inch thigh high heel white boots, which are perfect size and bounds well thru my ankles, calves and knees, ....I also stoped to another store and bought a skinny fit jean so sexy Asian style, i had to pull some nylons and put on a small size panty for it to slide thru my legs, after some minutes finally I made it, and looked and felt very sexy and awesome but couldnt move much, I totally need to get one size bigger otherwise i will break the pants next time. here are some pics, ...

V. Morpho

ok. Along with the Jessica Simpson pumps i bought, i also fell in love at first sight with this; Gianni Bini "Vita" pump. Black patent with a red "mary jane" type of strap, and also, It's a cap toe pump, with a gold cap.I love them, but golly are they tight!!! i definitely have to do a lot of walking in these babies so they will slip on easier!!

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/PA310060.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/PA310061.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/PA310055.jpg

Ok i went to Dillards last night. I got the majestic red patent Jessica Simpson "Vanity" pump. I got outta there, and thought about getting the color "Prince", which is purple. Either way, i made out! They kinda remind me of the Guess "Carrie" pump, with kind of a low cut upper on one side of the pump. They feel pretty good, but will feel better when i wear them in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Luv the heel! Great purchase!!!!

thanks! I am off to shop tomorrow, to find some more pumps. Instead of paying $80 for pumps, i am going to go a bit cheaper, and try some shopping at Charlotte Russe, which has some nice pumps on their website. Also, Wet Seal has some KILLER booties for $29! They have them in both black patent and red patent. Look at the pics below. They are a must have, IMHO, so that's where i'll be tomorrow!

Posted Image

My latest purchases: AE "Lisbon" black pointy toe oxfords with 3 1/2 inch heel. The clerk at the store where I bought these (The Shoe Department) told me she bought them at Halloween to wear with a witch costume. Bandolino "Anthem" Deep Red Mary Janes with a 3 1/2 inch heel. I really wanted them in brown, but the red was $21.99 and the brown was $34. I figure I will wait for the brown to go on a better sale. These are extremely comfortable.

post-5655-133522875645_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522875648_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

morpho...my respects...incredible boots!!

Do you plan to go out with them???

I dont dare to go out with them, maybe under a pair of jeans but is not my style, it most be very fun to see the faces of cute girls looking at me dressed with those sexy boots, besides the joy produced with the sensation of the tight boot in my legs, and the click of the heel.

Joeshoe, these boots have a inner zipper so it make it easy, i just needed to adjust to may leg once and thenext times I just need to slide my legs and close the zipper.

I bought them in the street, sorry i havent seen them anymore or before or in interent, but if you want them I can sell, hahahaha after i get bored of course, cheers.

V. Morpho

My latest purchases:

AE "Lisbon" black pointy toe oxfords with 3 1/2 inch heel. The clerk at the store where I bought these (The Shoe Department) told me she bought them at Halloween to wear with a witch costume.

Bandolino "Anthem" Deep Red Mary Janes with a 3 1/2 inch heel. I really wanted them in brown, but the red was $21.99 and the brown was $34. I figure I will wait for the brown to go on a better sale. These are extremely comfortable.

Whoa! The Mary Janes are especially sharp! I must say you certainly do have great taste!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

A couple days ago my gf and I were at the mall, and of course we stopped into our favorite shoe store Transit (They're Spring everywhere else, ours is in BAD need of a redeco) Anyway, the manager and Friend came over to tell us that sunday morning (today) they're having a 15% off for friends and family. Now I didn't give it much thought then, but they have a pair of boots I've been pining for, and tho most of my money is wrapped up in c-mas gifts (pun intented) I've decided to put the boots on my c-card. Besides I just went full time at my place of work which comes with a steady 40 hours a week and a $5 per hour raise, so what better way than to celebrate than getting a new pair of boots. They're $90 (cdn) and usually i don't like spending that much on boots, but.... wll I'm sure you'll all agree they're worth it, here's the link;

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/dress/69108597-frobrae

So tho I haven't bought them yet, I will in a few hours lol. And I haven't told my gf yet, but I want her to pick out a new pair of boots/shoes for herself. And when I get my first paycheck as a full timer, we'll go out somewhere nice with our new heels :w00t2: