Who has bought some new shoes

gj

It's been a while since i've posted to hhplace. Anyway, i bought some second-hand pumps recently that i like. They are made by Bandolino, and are blue and white. I like them a lot! They have a cute design to them. Check out the pics! Sorry about the pics being low quality.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/wowbaby/PA160045.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/wowbaby/PA160049.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/wowbaby/PA160049-1.jpg

It's been a while since i've posted to hhplace. Anyway, i bought some second-hand pumps recently that i like. They are made by Bandolino, and are blue and white. I like them a lot! They have a cute design to them. Check out the pics! Sorry about the pics being low quality.

I LIKE those. Very nice!

Very stylish! I like the look o fthose pumps! Two thumbs up!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Very stylish! I like the look o fthose pumps! Two thumbs up!

I like them a lot, too! I've been wearing them almost exclusively the past few weeks. I just think they look totally feminine and sexy. Someone is always giving up beautiful pumps to a second-hand store. It makes you wonder if they belonged to a deceased woman, or maybe they belonged to a woman who has absolutely no taste, or maybe they hit hard times financially and had to move out of their house, and just had to get rid of everything they own. I have found some incredibly beautiful pumps, in like-new condition, for a song at some thrift shops here in Las Vegas over the years. I imagine that's the way it goes in any city. It just makes you wonder. I would never give up these babies! They are so comfortable! At first, they were a bit tight, but as i wore them in, they feel great! I feel like i'm walking on a cloud.

You didn't indicate what size those are. Just wondering what size you've been able to find in second hand shops. As I need an 11 or 12, there are very, and I mean very, few shoes available for me in the second hand shops. I'd be drooling if I could find a pair like those! They are sweet! Love the buckle and the feminine cut of the shoe. Bandolino has many styles that I enjoy.

Bought some new shoes friday night from ALDO. I was wearing them today at work with grey trouser. They are a perfect fit for size 11. (Shoes from ALDO are usually small for their size but not this one) The toe box is longer than usual so the heel feels a little bit higher :w00t2: See pictures below. Happy heeling everyone !

post-14338-133522873698_thumb.jpg

post-14338-1335228737_thumb.jpg

post-14338-133522873701_thumb.jpg

post-14338-133522873705_thumb.jpg

Bought some new shoes friday night from ALDO.

I was wearing them today at work with grey trouser.

They are a perfect fit for size 11.

(Shoes from ALDO are usually small for their size but not this one)

The toe box is longer than usual so the heel feels a little bit higher :w00t2:

See pictures below.

Happy heeling everyone !

daniel,

love your new shoes, nice stilleto heels (4 inches??) and look great with your grey trousers!!! How do you walk with them???

I've just bought the attached off eBay UK, they are apparently size 44 (12/13 US) and are from a German company. (Not received them yet so sorry about the crappy eBay picture, i'll get some better with a decent camera when they arrive)

They look very nice (my size as well). I'm only really into thigh boots myself but I do like these a lot. looks forward to seeing them being worn.

daniel,

love your new shoes, nice stilleto heels (4 inches??) and look great with your grey trousers!!! How do you walk with them???

The heel is 4-3/4" (120mm) high measured at the back.

They are easy to walk but you must do shorter steps.

Since there is carpet at the office (except lunch room), it is much easier.

BTW, the heel is very thin, I would never wear them outside.

You didn't indicate what size those are. Just wondering what size you've been able to find in second hand shops. As I need an 11 or 12, there are very, and I mean very, few shoes available for me in the second hand shops. I'd be drooling if I could find a pair like those! They are sweet! Love the buckle and the feminine cut of the shoe. Bandolino has many styles that I enjoy.

hi. They are size 8.5(US) and at some thrift stores, you will see lots of shoes that are size 11 and 12. Since you live in the U.S., go to the Salvation Army thrift stores, Goodwill stores, and other thrift stores in your city. You might luck out and find some incredibly cute shoes like these. Since this weekend is part of the Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S., and Friday is the kickoff of the Christmas shopping season, you may see a lot of thrift stores having big time sales, especially now, since times are tough across the country, as far as the economy goes. I'll sure be at the thrift stores this weekend, trying to find some more cute pumps like these Bandolinos.

Gorgeous shoes! I love Bandolino myself because the shoes are quite comfortable as well as stylish. Can't miss with a nice pair of two-tone either. Very nice find.

Bought some new shoes friday night from ALDO.

I was wearing them today at work with grey trouser.

They are a perfect fit for size 11.

(Shoes from ALDO are usually small for their size but not this one)

The toe box is longer than usual so the heel feels a little bit higher :w00t2:

See pictures below.

Happy heeling everyone !

Very hot! They look especially nice with your trousers. Like you, I have a tough time with Aldo shoes for fit, but isn't wonderful when you find a great pair that works.

Style is built from the ground up!

Though I haven't been able to make it out much recently, I have had a handful of time in November that I could go out. On two outings, I couldn't resist and picked up two new shoes and a pair of boots. The first pair I bought was at Bakers. I had some time to kill and thought I would just see if they had anything interesting. I tried on about a dozen pair and bought these. They are Bakers "Kamilla" with about a 1" platform, a 4 inch stiletto and a buckle across the vamp. These may be the tallest shoes I own. The second pair is a pair of Nine West "Hotpepper." They are purple (I have been wanting a pair of purple shoes, I don't know why...) with a 3/4" hidden platform, a 2 3/4" heel, and a round toe. They are quite comfortable and a lot of fun. The third pair are Nine West "Gorro" boots. I have the same pair in red and the manager of the store held these babies for me. These are snakeskin with a 4 inch stiletto heel and pointed toe. I actually wore these out of the store. They do come in brown and black as well and would recommend these to anybody looking for come cool and comfortable boots.

post-5655-133522873886_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522873888_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522873891_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Though I haven't been able to make it out much recently, I have had a handful of time in November that I could go out. On two outings, I couldn't resist and picked up two new shoes and a pair of boots.

The first pair I bought was at Bakers. I had some time to kill and thought I would just see if they had anything interesting. I tried on about a dozen pair and bought these. They are Bakers "Kamilla" with about a 1" platform, a 4 inch stiletto and a buckle across the vamp. These may be the tallest shoes I own.

The second pair is a pair of Nine West "Hotpepper." They are purple (I have been wanting a pair of purple shoes, I don't know why...) with a 3/4" hidden platform, a 2 3/4" heel, and a round toe. They are quite comfortable and a lot of fun.

The third pair are Nine West "Gorro" boots. I have the same pair in red and the manager of the store held these babies for me. These are snakeskin with a 4 inch stiletto heel and pointed toe. I actually wore these out of the store. They do come in brown and black as well and would recommend these to anybody looking for come cool and comfortable boots.

WOW! All three were way cool! I especially like the "Hotpepper" pumps, they do look very sharp and comfortable. Color me envious! More power to you on your shopping expeditions, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I bought two pairs today, these are my favourite of the two.

Was funny buying these, I wasn't the only guy out to buy heels.

There was another guy, much older than me who said he was buying them for his daughter as we scanned all the heels on the wall. My eyes working overtime to find that perfect style.

I asked the assistant for my size in the two selected pairs, when she brought them out I joked "am i alright to try them on", she looked a little surprised before I replied "your alright I'm only joking".

I tell you what though if I hadn't have been so close to work, i'd have been tempted to try them on. She did inform me that there had been guys who'd been in the store previously and had tried them on.

post-10791-133522873893_thumb.jpg

Those make a statement! Details: where did you buy them, what did they cost, what is the height?

I bought them in a fashion shop local to me over here in the Northwest of England. I think the highest size is a UK 8 and the heel size is 5 inches. They can be bought from soleaffair on Ebay UK.

Very hot! They look especially nice with your trousers. Like you, I have a tough time with Aldo shoes for fit, but isn't wonderful when you find a great pair that works.

Yes I agree with you HappyFeat :-) and thanks for your comment.

Speaking of ALDO, see my next post...

Just bought a pair of wonderfull boots at ALDO this afternoon

BTW I wish to say thank you to Thighboots for his good taste :w00t2:

(See his post #55 in the "Dear Santa" thread: All the credit to him)

These boots are simply amazing: Very nice fit and zipper at the back !

I am wearing them as I type this with skintight jeans. (Model is VOLPERT)

See pictures below.

post-14338-133522873919_thumb.jpg

post-14338-13352287392_thumb.jpg

Just bought a pair of wonderfull boots at ALDO this afternoon

BTW I wish to say thank you to Thighboots for his good taste :w00t2:

(See his post #55 in the "Dear Santa" thread: All the credit to him)

These boots are simply amazing: Very nice fit and zipper at the back !

I am wearing them as I type this with skintight jeans. (Model is VOLPERT)

See pictures below.

Awesome!What more can I say.

real men wear heels

I bought two pairs today, these are my favourite of the two.

Was funny buying these, I wasn't the only guy out to buy heels.

There was another guy, much older than me who said he was buying them for his daughter as we scanned all the heels on the wall. My eyes working overtime to find that perfect style.

I asked the assistant for my size in the two selected pairs, when she brought them out I joked "am i alright to try them on", she looked a little surprised before I replied "your alright I'm only joking".

I tell you what though if I hadn't have been so close to work, i'd have been tempted to try them on. She did inform me that there had been guys who'd been in the store previously and had tried them on.

A photo of me in my new purchase:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/attachments/your_favourite_shoe_pictures/4686d1227845333-patentheel_s_pics-new01.jpg