Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hello again RonC :-)

Below is the picture of your shoes from the other thread.

I've been wearing these (Payless Kingman Buckle Moc) to work all this week - they are quite comfortable and look great!

Aly

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

I found these at DSW. For the first time in recent memory, the cashier reacted and asked "So, where are you going to wear these?". "Anywhere." I said. I thought it strange, since I've bought way higher heels there with no response.

http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?index=9&category=&prodId=178720&brand=300263

DanielP, thanks for posting the picture! I couldn't get it to work StilettoScot, I tried changing the name, it still kept telling me I had already posted that image. Can't figure that one out, but that's what was happening. Finally, Aly, glad you are enjoying your Kingman pumps. I did wear them out heeling last week for a short walk. I love the look, but I have had a probelm with the shoe slipping off my left heel. I immediately bought a pair of heel grips, but it hasn't worked. I don't know if the shoe is too low cut or if the heel area is just too wide, but I can't walk with the shoe slipping off like that. I'm afraid they'll need to go to the used clothing collector, darn it.

Today I bought a pair of fantastic boots overknees made in jeans blue material!! They have a pointy of brown leather and fantastic stilleto heels of 5 inches. They are enough rigid to walk with them very easily and the foot doesn't slide at all and also they are so elastic that is a pleasure to walk with them for hours. I watch them in a shop this morning....mmmmm and finally I can not resist the tentation. At this moment I was wearing boutines of 3 inches. I went in and I ask the woman if they have available a 41. She brought to me a pair in a minute and I tried in front of her, changing my black boutines for these lovely boots. They fit in my foot like a glove, I walked some meters in the shop in front of a mirror (look perfect) and I decided to bought them. Another fantastic boots for my collection!!! And in the afternoon I decide to go to the supermarket with my new boots to do my weekly food shoping. I decided to be discreet in my first promenade with my new boots. I was wearing blue jeans long to my ankels because I wanted to show my 5 inches, (how to hide a boots like these???) my black raincoat and my black patent pursue over my shoulder. Maybe some people pay attention to me and my heels in the supermarket, but i was so proud and confident with my new boots, that I did my shoping during 45 minutes, I paid in a raw crowed of people and I left the mall to my car hering the cli-cloe and with a lot of excitment...job done!!! Maybe this night I will sleep with them...mmmmmm Soon I will load in You Tube a video of my new boots

post-14723-133522872943_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522872949_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522872953_thumb.jpg

I have posted these under the payless thread, I bought these today http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensBoots&BLC=WomensBootsLeather&Width=Regular&ItemCode=64007&LotNumber=064485&Type=Adult&Popularity=71&DescriptiveColor=Black

I wanted to bragg about them because I am so excited about them and they are the closest to what I have been looking for to wear out in public with out getting busted / embarassed. The heel is not the height that I wanted, but they will do, they are only 2 & 1/2 inches high block heel. Plus they have a rubber sole and heel so no echo sound.

I will update everyone on my outting later this week.

I have posted these under the payless thread, I bought these today http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensBoots&BLC=WomensBootsLeather&Width=Regular&ItemCode=64007&LotNumber=064485&Type=Adult&Popularity=71&DescriptiveColor=Black

I wanted to bragg about them because I am so excited about them and they are the closest to what I have been looking for to wear out in public with out getting busted / embarassed. The heel is not the height that I wanted, but they will do, they are only 2 & 1/2 inches high block heel. Plus they have a rubber sole and heel so no echo sound.

I will update everyone on my outting later this week.

Perfect boot to wear out streetheeling. Congratulations on finding them. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I tried changing the name, it still kept telling me I had already posted that image. Can't figure that one out, but that's what was happening.

RonC :-)

Renaming the picture won't work neither because the server is comparing

the file signature (checksum). An easy way to change the file checksum is to reduce the picture size (1%). Also note that we should not post the same picture twice...

Thanks for that im going to save them for the weekend and suprise my wife:smile: , what types of boots are your preference?

Knee highs ;)

But I still like ankle boots as well as thigh highs from the pictures I've seen. I've just always had a thing for knee highs and won't rest until they adorn my legs :P

Knee highs :w00t2:

But I still like ankle boots as well as thigh highs from the pictures I've seen. I've just always had a thing for knee highs and won't rest until they adorn my legs :lmao:

Thats cool, i was amazed at the feeling it gave me when i zipped myself into my first pair of Thighboots.

You must get those Knee highs around your legs:smile:

Believe me, I will someday. Along with a lot of other boots and high heels. But being a closeted 17 year old CD/TV leaves very little ways of me buying shoes. I don't have a credit card, and I'd only buy some from a shoe shop that is far from here. I wouldn't be bothered about what onlookers thought, I'm never going to see them again. But if anyone I knew saw me then I'd be hugely embarrassed. I'll be sure to take photos and share any info of my heels/boots here when I get them someday :)

Thanks to all for the compliments!!! My new boots I show you yesterday are lovely and very comfortable. This afternoon I went to the supermarket in the mall and I did some video that I will load in You Tube but meanwhile see the pictures on heels I did. I was walking during more than one hour in these fabulous 5 inches and my feet doesn´t hurt me to much. I am improving my technique to walk on heels everyday and that allows me to be more time stand up over these incredible stiletto. Definitly I love more and more to walk on heels!!!!...how to explain, your hearth doesn´t moves at the same rhytm and you dont generate adrenaline, as if you walk with flat shoes. As you can suppose many people saw me in the mall but nobody pay special attention to me. As you can see by the pictures, exactly I was not hiding my high heels...I wanted show them up as much as I could. I love the people watch my 5 inches and feel thah their mind start to think...what the hell is doing this guy with these huge stiletto???? I completed the look with my black raincoat, handbag and leather gloves. I feel happy tonight...as much as we go out on heels like me today, would be easier than one day, high heels will be something natural for men. Oh! The boots cost me 75€....

post-14723-133522872977_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522872982_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522872987_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-13352287299_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522872993_thumb.jpeg

Thanks to all for the compliments!!!

My new boots I show you yesterday are lovely and vey confortable.

This afternoon I went to the supermarket in the mall and I did some video that I will load in You Tube.

I was walking during more than one hour in these 5 inches and my feet doesn´t hurt me to much. I am improving my technique to walk on heels everyday and that allows me to be more time stand up over these incredible stiletto. Definitly I love more and more to walk on heels!!!!...how to explain, your hearth doesn´t moves at the same rhytm and you dont generate adrenaline, as if you walk with flat shoes.

As you can suppose many people saw me in the mall but nobody pay special attention to me. As you can see by the pictures, exactly I was not hiding my high heels...I wanted show them up as much as I could. I love the people watch my 5 inches and feel thah their mind start to think...what the hell is doing this guy with these huge stiletto???? I completed the look with my black raincoat, handbag and leather gloves.

I feel happy tonight...as much as we go out on heels like me today, would be easier than one day, high heels will be something natural for us.

Oh! The boots cost me 75€....

Wow that is a very gool look,

Those overknees look fantastic with those awesome heels.

I wish i was able to visit my local shops in a pair like that without being looked at like i had just landed from the moon.

Thanks for those pics and looking forward to the video.

my6heels, while I'm certainly not want to talk (as I public heel in < 3" chunk heeled ankle boots, and long pants concealing them), in my opinion, there's a grave injustice being done to those boots by not wearing them fully exposed. They're really a phenominal pair of boots, but just showing the bottom few inches of them is just, wrong! Even if in public, please post some photos of them fully exposed, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will appreciate them.

my6heels, while I'm certainly not want to talk (as I public heel in < 3" chunk heeled ankle boots, and long pants concealing them), in my opinion, there's a grave injustice being done to those boots by not wearing them fully exposed. They're really a phenominal pair of boots, but just showing the bottom few inches of them is just, wrong! Even if in public, please post some photos of them fully exposed, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will appreciate them.

jwhite, you are right I will correct this grave injustice that you mention during next week. You should recognize my fantastic look of yesterday with my new and lovely boots of 5 inches heels but I agree that these phenominal pair of incredible boots, deserves a complete exposure to the public..and that is I am going to do. I will go to the mall and I will post the photos of my promenade with my fully exposed boots. I have a new Handbag Black Patent that I want to show in public aswell. Then I expect your comments and appreciations.