Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Thanks Johnieheel, Thry do fit the style for going out in public. Bubba is right about the frame of mind. I've tried being comfortable in wearing heels in public but chicken out at the last minute. I've seen people laughed at and rediculed for trying to dress or be different. When and if I do go out ,you will be the first to know.

t-straps are my favorite style.

Look what came in the mail yesterday morning!:smile: As some of you may know I am a HUGE fan of pointed pumps, and these are just awesome. However, I would like to ask some of the more experienced heel wearers out there... that is, is it normal for the toe area (the pointed part where your toes don't reach) to crease due to walking?

post-13496-133522866691_thumb.jpg

post-13496-133522866698_thumb.jpg

post-13496-133522866705_thumb.jpg

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

...However, I would like to ask some of the more experienced heel wearers out there... that is, is it normal for the toe area (the pointed part where your toes don't reach) to crease due to walking?

Yes. As the shoe and foot bend (fortunately!).

I ordered some new shoes from next http://noob.hu/07/0905/new.jpg I love them so much. They're actually quite ok to walk in (although when i first put them on it was tricky) the only problem now is I'm not confident enough to walk outside in them and I so want to walk everywhere in them now. They just seem a bit too obvious and feminine (I consider some heels quite masculine), maybe in time...

I ordered some new shoes from next http://noob.hu/07/0905/new.jpg I love them so much. They're actually quite ok to walk in (although when i first put them on it was tricky) the only problem now is I'm not confident enough to walk outside in them and I so want to walk everywhere in them now. They just seem a bit too obvious and feminine (I consider some heels quite masculine), maybe in time...

Yeah i've bought a pair from Next, they are really nice quality and in a similar style to yours. The ones at Next from 'Sole Reviver' and very comfy:

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoes/16/4 (the bottom ones with 4" heel and buckle)

Very very comfy and in size 9W they fit my size 10 male feet well.

Yeah i've bought a pair from Next, they are really nice quality and in a similar style to yours. The ones at Next from 'Sole Reviver' and very comfy:

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoes/16/4 (the bottom ones with 4" heel and buckle)

Very very comfy and in size 9W they fit my size 10 male feet well.

I like these as well. I also like the three strap with the block heel from next. Just waiting for my folks to go on holiday then I might order a pair.

I like these as well. I also like the three strap with the block heel from next. Just waiting for my folks to go on holiday then I might order a pair.

I have the same problem, but I usually buy my work shoes from Next stores so this time I said I was going to order them from the website as I couldn't be bothered to go to the store, and I ordered those heels at the same time. They both came in the same delivery bag so nobody knew.

Two new pairs of heels for me, on sale at Famous Footwear. Some really cute (and comfortable), Connie brand, grey suede 3 1/2" ankle boots. Also a pair of Lifestride 3" strappy sandals. With the sales promotion at FF, I obtained a price reduction of 75% from retail value.

Guest Jezzaboots

Have just bought some new boots from priceless.co.uk.

The first pair are an over the knee black suedette boot for £20 and the second pair are your bog standard leather knee boot for £17.

Now both of them I have had to order under my regular size, but for a combined total of £37 for two great looking pairs of boots I think I can manage :smile:

The first pair are an over the knee black suedette boot for £20 and the second pair are your bog standard leather knee boot for £17.

Now both of them I have had to order under my regular size, but for a combined total of £37 for two great looking pairs of boots I think I can manage :smile:

Very nice! Hope they are comfortable!

Hi all,

With Autunm upon us and Winter ahead, I've bought some ankle boots, mostly for workwear:

http://www.shoetailor.com/productcache/SHO/BO7346/FE504CW.html.gz

Wonderful fit, I'm wearing them now. You can't tell from the picture, but the heel is actually a chisel shape, lovely to walk in, with a decisive 'thud'!

I also bought these in brown:

http://www.shoetailor.com/productcache/SHO/BO7346/FE874CW.html.gz

I know have this style in black, navy, red, white and brown. Cheap and cheerful, and thanks to the extra-width, very comfortable day in, day out.

Best wishes,

Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'

Just got back from vacation, and I had a craving for some shoes. I knew Baker's had this pair of ankle strap platform pumps, and I stopped by to see them. I had forgotten they had the peep toes, which I already had plenty of, but when I asked if they had the black ones in a 9, the young lady said they only had an 8.5, as she brought them out. I figured I'd try them, and after donning the foot sox, decided the 8.5 was a little too tight. Thought it odd that she was watching me try them on, but she didn't seem to be making strange faces So, I asked if they had the blue and white ones in a 9. Not sure if those would get worn out, but they looked cool anyway. While she was retrieving those, a pair of hidden platform pumps caught my eye, and I glanced at the price. Hmm... These are on sale for less than the ones I'm looking at. She brought out the blue and white ones, and they fit OK. She still seemed most interested in my trying them on, so I chuckled a little and said "What do you think?". She just smiled, and said "You've got cute toes!". Well, we both got a chuckle out of that. At that point, I noticed there were two boys, probably 8-10 years old, who seemed very interested in all this. They didn't say anything, but I just looked up and said "Hi, how's it going?". I was so close to just going with the blue and white ones, but asked if she didn't mind seeing if she had the hidden platform pumps. Now she and her associate seemed to be enjoying this, and not in a bad way. She brought out the platform pumps (BTW, she had some sporty platforms too... very cool), and they fit me like a glove. I decided to go with the latter instead, although it was a tough call. The two ladies were very helpful, the two boys didn't make a fuss, and the other patrons seemed pretty nonchalant about it. When I got to the counter, one of the boys just asked "What shoes did you get?". So I showed them the box, and there was this look that was either shear astonishment or extreme curiosity. Anyway, the boys didn't seem to be rude about it, so I have to admire them for that. The two ladies seemed to find it interesting as well. :smile: Now I have to admit, I think these look darn nice with a pair of jeans.

post-2079-133522866785_thumb.jpg

post-2079-133522866788_thumb.jpg

post-2079-133522866789_thumb.jpg

Sounds like a really great time at BAKERS Dave. Thats just the kind of service I get when I get a chance to go to Bakers. I love that store. BTW, which one were you at? I have to travel 50 or more miles to get to a Bakers.

real men wear heels

Guest Jezzaboots

Now both of them I have had to order under my regular size, but for a combined total of £37 for two great looking pairs of boots I think I can manage :thumbsup:

I have also added these shoes to my collection :smile:

What is the caleves size in this nice overthe knee boots?

Thanks!

Sounds like a really great time at BAKERS Dave. Thats just the kind of service I get when I get a chance to go to Bakers. I love that store.

BTW, which one were you at? I have to travel 50 or more miles to get to a Bakers.

I went to the one at Beachwood Place, it's just a little ways from where I live. That and Steve Madden are places I could spend way too much.