Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Not so sure about the strappy sandals and hairy feet!!!! :santa_hat:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Not so sure about the strappy sandals and hairy feet!!!! :santa_hat:

Hi!

do not wish to start anything here, however are we not MEN in heels, this is what/who we are, are we not subject to enough critisim from the outside!!

think it maters not hairy or not slim or fat!

we are men who enjoy heels regardless of different shapes and body tipes

just my 2c:smile::w00t2:

:santa_hat:

Here are my new boots (quite difficult to wear them...):

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6434/zoombottesoe3.jpg

Those are really sharp boots. Black is always a nice color and the heel doesn't look all that high to me. Pair them with some jeans and you can pretty much go anywhere. I'd be curious to know why you consider them difficult to wear.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I consider it's difficult to go out with, because in France, mentality (is it the right word?) is very hard.

When you pass throw the standard of the fashion, you pass for a TV :w00t2:

Also you think they are "soft" for the heel high, a man lokks ridiculous for other one with heels (hard to explain the thing :cheeky: )

In France, men have to wear men's shoes. :nervous:

Here are my new boots (I bought them this morning) :santa_hat:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9074/img0437nh3.jpg

It appears that you've worn them a lot, already. The style is perfect for street wear. Only the shape of the heel gives away the fact that they are from the women's style. Wear them with confidence and pride. Even in Paris, where every difference between male and female is accentuated, you shouldn't have any difficulty, what so ever.

Hey all, I finally got a couple pics done of 3 new pairs of boots I've gotten the over december. The first pair is a pair of flat slouch boots that I've worn over my jeans with NO reaction. I find it weird that I get more looks from ppl when I wear heels under my jeans, than when I wear these over them. Anyway, here's a pic of them:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/boots13.jpg

These next ones I bought on a whim cause I noticed they were half off. Again they're a slouch, but too tight to wear over my jeans, but they still zip up nicely around my leg. They have a 3 - 3.5 inch wedge heel. Altho I'm not sure if you can call it a wedge cause the whole sole of the boot doesn't come in contact with the ground. if anyone else knows a better name for these types of heels, please share!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/boots12.jpg

And these have a nice story. Since the summer I've been keeping my boots at my gf's place. That way if I (or she) want's me to wear a pair of heels, I can change at her place without my parents knowing. Her parents know about my thing for heels and are totally use to it, they were a little surprised at first, but they're open minded and know there's worse things their daughter's bf could be into. So one day My gf's mom, my gf's 10 year old sister (who has also come to terms with my heels), my gf, and I were out shopping just before C-mas at wal-mart. Well me and her went to the shoes, and we each tried on the same pair of boots (in the up comming pic) but each in our own size. Neither of us had the cash on us, so we put them on layaway with the rest of the stuff her mom was putting on hold and I said I'd get her the money after c-mas, I hate owing ppl anything, but its not like I wouldn't see her again, lol. So come C-mas I went over to their house for dinner and afterwards we exchanged gifts. Her mom handed me one, lo and behold it was the boots... from my gf's parents no less. I thanked her tremendously, and it made me realize something. Her not caring my boots were in her daughter's room was kind of a "no biggie" thing on her part, but her actually buying me a pair of heels, (IMO) is truely a sign of acceptance.

Anyway, here's a pic of the boots. Sorry I have no pics of the boots with any outfits, but I'm sure I'll get a chance. I haven't worn these out yet, but I may soon. Let me know what you think of them all. Laters!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/boots14.jpg

That is an awesome - very positive heel story. Nice to hear that there are open minded people out there that appreciate and accept men in heels. I went to Payless yesterday wearing my 4 1/2" wood stacked tapered heel anle side zipped boots. Felt great and the gals there know that I wear high heels and help me find new ones whenI visit. They did not have anything new and the young gal made it a point to tell me that they had a new shipment coming in on Monday. I loved walking around in public in my boots. Bernheels

Jim, there aren't too many Famous Footwear stores where I live so I haven't been in too many. The few I've been in didn't seem to have anything larger than an occasional 11 (womens). I need at least a 12. How common are 12s or even 13s in FF? Boots only. I went to their website and they only had boots up to 11. I checked out their mens boots and while they were nice, they almost all looked like they were patterned after swimming fins! Why is it that most mens boots look like this? That is one reason I think womens boots look so much better. The have decent looking toes. Rounded, squared or pointed are better than swimming fins. Unless I want to go snorkling in my boots! Thanks BG

Johnnie, how many pairs of Mary Janes do you have now? Nice shoes too.

I am going to put them all together today and take post a pic. Not sure of how many pair of mj's I actually own now but the list keeps growing.LOL :santa_hat:

real men wear heels

BOOT GUY,

The stores near me have a decent selection up to 11 early in the season but now pickings are slim. I searched online on various selections and searched inventory for what I wanted by the zip code search function. There were several stores with size 12 but the selection was 1 or 2 different styles at different stores. I pass the one I stopped at on my way home from work daily and do really like the boots I purchased. I did try them on in the store with no concerns from any other shoppers. Try online and search the stores on each pair you like. Good Luck!

Jim

Jim, there aren't too many Famous Footwear stores where I live so I haven't been in too many. The few I've been in didn't seem to have anything larger than an occasional 11 (womens). I need at least a 12. How common are 12s or even 13s in FF? Boots only.

I went to their website and they only had boots up to 11.

I checked out their mens boots and while they were nice, they almost all looked like they were patterned after swimming fins! Why is it that most mens boots look like this? That is one reason I think womens boots look so much better. The have decent looking toes. Rounded, squared or pointed are better than swimming fins. Unless I want to go snorkling in my boots!

Thanks

BG

Since ive been offline 4 a bit cos laptop threw its toys out, there's a lot to catch up on: River Island 5" purple leather/black patent ankle boots KG 5" brown leather ankle boots Faith 3 3/4" black leather knee boots with buckle KG black/ grey suede 5" ankle boots KG 3 shades silver 4" laceups Faith 4" red mary jane style leather laceups KG 5" black patents trellis effect tops old 4" pointy black leather ankle boots off ebay for dog walking New Look 4" suede wedge knee boots BHs 3" black suede effect ankle boots Office 4 1/2" red patent sandals Schuh 4" taupe leather ankle boots Ravel 4" duck egg leather wedges oh well that should do, soulmates got more than me (incl the same KG patents one size less) Happy heeling 2 all for 2008 !!!