Who has bought some new shoes

gj

If you are into shopping online, there are a few great online shoe sites that need a mention. One, is www.endless.com and this place sells shoes cheaper than Macy's or Dillard's or even Nordstrom (if you live in the US, you know how pricey those stores can sometimes be.) They also GIVE YOU $5.00 to ship your shoes to you. Yes, they ship them overnight service (if you live here in the US), so if you order them tomorrow, like around noon PST, you would receive them thursday, and they would take $5.00 off the total price. They sell the Jessica Simpson "Bellini" pump, which i adore, and i haven't been able to find here in las vegas locally. It goes for almost $90.00(US) at Nordstrom, but on Endless.com they have for half that, about $45.00. So, if i ordered them, i would only send them $40.00, and i'd get them the next day, provided i sent the money in earlier enough. I prefer to just use my credit card.

Another online site to mention is called 6pm.com and this place is quite a winner! It's got some great shoes, really exotic ones that retail for well over $100(US), and they sell those for about half the price. So check that site out! I've seen quite a few pumps there that are quite eye-catching, that Macy's or Dillard's or Nordstrom would sell for an arm and a leg, and 6pm sells them for A LOT less!

so check them out!

If I could go back in time, I'd travel back to the 1940's, when skirts and dresses were the norm and women always looked like they were dressed in their best - they were beautiful, classy, and very demure. Of particular interest to me are the heels they wore back then, especially the ankle-straps. Not too high, and not too low, yet nearly always on a stiletto heel and quite sexy.

Last night, my wife showed me a commercial for a new line of shoes from Payless. One of the featured styles this season is an American Eagle Karoline Platform Ankle Strap Sandal, the design for which was inspired by 1940's fashion. As luck would have it, they're also on sale for just $9.99, discounted from $22. Suffice it to say, I lept at the opportunity to own a pair, and placed my order post haste. I'm expecting delivery in about a week. I can't wait!

:smile:

http://tinyurl.com/yrf34r

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

If I could go back in time, I'd travel back to the 1940's, when skirts and dresses were the norm and women always looked like they were dressed in their best - they were beautiful, classy, and very demure. Of particular interest to me are the heels they wore back then, especially the ankle-straps. Not too high, and not too low, yet nearly always on a stiletto heel and quite sexy.

Last night, my wife showed me a commercial for a new line of shoes from Payless. One of the featured styles this season is an American Eagle Karoline Platform Ankle Strap Sandal, the design for which was inspired by 1940's fashion. As luck would have it, they're also on sale for just $9.99, discounted from $22. Suffice it to say, I lept at the opportunity to own a pair, and placed my order post haste. I'm expecting delivery in about a week. I can't wait!

:smile:

http://tinyurl.com/yrf34r

Nice choice. Will you be wearing them out?

real men wear heels

Bought these on ebay for wife but to big. She has very narrow feet. Guess what? They fit me perfect and I really wanted a pair for my self anyway and she thinks they look great on me. What do you think. I like the casual look.

post-3305-133522850138_thumb.jpg

post-3305-13352285014_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522850141_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522850142_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

Bought these on ebay for wife but to big. She has very narrow feet. Guess what? They fit me perfect and I really wanted a pair for my self anyway and she thinks they look great on me. What do you think. I like the casual look.

Very Nice.

I have always like t-straps and closed toe sandals.

Enjoy.

How high are the heels?

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Nice choice. Will you be wearing them out?

Thanks. No, I only wear my heels inside.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Very Nice.

I have always like t-straps and closed toe sandals.

Enjoy.

How high are the heels?

4".BTW, I showed these pics to a girl I work with and asked for suggestions. We were thinking on the same page. Brown socks.

real men wear heels

These are my latest and I'm very pleased with them. They're Jessica Simpson Fisper marked and are 12.5 cm up the back which is about my limit. I'm looking forward to wearing them outdoors.

post-219-133522850372_thumb.jpg

post-219-133522850374_thumb.jpg

So what's all the fuss about?

I bought these at Nordstrom Rack

Yujie,

Very Nice. I love shopping at the Nordstrom Rack in King Of Prussia, PA.

Tell Us some Details please....

Size, Brand, Price.

Also, where is the Nortdstrom Rack in your area?

Thanks

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Right now I'm going to be wearing a pair of knee high black leather tonight/tomorrow. I'll be trying those white ones hopefully out next week. I'm on the wrong computer; I'll post a pic later.

It's all about the heel!

Sudini Minos. http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/28927929/c/3.html. Though I usually wear a size 13 US women's shoe, the guidance said "feels a full size larger" so I bought size 12s and they fit exceedingly well. I wore them to a restaurant with my friend, and from there to a party. On my feet for six hours at that party with new shoes, plus walking in SF financial district (restaurant) and the Mission (party), with no problems.

Sudini boots do tend to run larger than marked. I normally wear sz 11 and my old Sudini's are a 10.

rx

Here's a pump that really appeals to me. It's called Vanity-442, and it's made by Pleaser. It's white and pink patent. It just screams feminity, which i love in a pump. I am masculine, and straight, but these are just incredible looking! I'll be getting these in a few weeks. check them out!

Posted Image

and also, here's another pair i'll be getting in a few weeks. The Marc Fisher "Perla" pump. It also is full of feminity, and i love it, especially the buckle on the vamp.

Posted Image

Day after Christmas sales promotions today. I headed up to the second largest of the Minneapolis area shopping malls to scope out shoes on sale. Checked out Aldo and Nine West, trying on a variety of shoes and boots. It was at J.C. Penney, though, where I scored some new footwear. All of their women's fashion boots were on sale for $29.99. So I bought three pair of leather boots: 3 1/2" black cocktail boots, 4" black ankle boots, and 4" brown mid-calf boots. I was quite pleased with myself, finding such bargains. At Aldo, I tried on a pair of skyscraping stiletto boots, that must have been around 5". I felt so tall, walking around in the store. But they were $150, and I will wait for sale pricing, before I consider purchase. Great fun, today, shopping for shoes.

well last week on thursday I gave my cousin my card to surprise me with a choice of boots. I told her she knows me well enough to know what I like and sure enough she found me a good pair... I wanted it to kind of be like a christmas present to myself, lol Anyway they are Liz Claiborne boots from Macys, black with rounded toe, knee-high, side zip and 3" tapered heel... size 10m A little small depending on the socks I wear but not bad overall... will hopefully have up pics soon...