Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I just got a nice pair of suede ankle boots from amandasshoesandmore from eBay today. They feel great! I'm getting a pair in leather too, so it'll be doubly-awesome! SQ

post-29-133522849116_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

these are nuclear hot! They're from a company called demask.com and they cost over $100 (in English pounds). Not sure how much they would cost here in the US, but i am going to find a pair of them. Just look at the shape of them! They are real leather, and they are to die for, IMHO! I took the pics from the person on Youtube who owned them. I offered her money for them, $75.00(US), but she said i didn't offer her enough. If there's a will, there's a way! I'll get me some of these babies!

here's the pics of them...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These aren't heels, but they are nice all-weather boots from Roaman's. Got the blue ones in size 13WW - their largest size. The blue matches my jeans - can't find colors in men's boots. Comfort was just OK until I put some arch supports with heel cups in them - now they are super comfortable.

post-28-133522849533_thumb.jpeg

I love those pleasure shoes. Ellie shoes, too! A shoe brand called "Delicious" has some great ones, also. I love the colors that these low-priced companies produce. Fuchsia, light pink, powder blue, purple, etc. One day, i am going to save a boatload of money. Then, i am going to go to house of shoes, or one of those places that sell these brands i mentioned, and i am going to buy a pair in as many different colors as i can find.

As i mentioned in another post, i bought the "Luvvy" pump by Steve Madden this past friday. Well, i must tell you that these are the most comfortable pump i've ever worn! They are brand new, 8.5M, and they fit my feet like a glove. I believe the mary-jane style vamp is the key to it. It's not pointed, where it's squishing my toes together. My toes are pointed straight, as they should be. I wore them earlier this morning for a whopping 3.5 hours, without a single pain! Also, the heel isn't really that high, so that takes even more pressure away from my feet. I recommend these pumps to anyone and everyone! They're beautiful! Now, to save up and buy some of the other colors of this beautiful shoe.

Hi folks,

here my newest capture, pull on slouch boots with 4'' heels from Buffalo:

http://www.buffalo-shop.de/res/product200/resource_38894.jpg

I like the actual fashion with a thin platform sole (very comfortable to wear on pavement) and a rounded toe box. As additional benefit a more reserved (male!?) style for streetwearing :wave:

But no gain without pain. I found them only in EU 42 size. They may be a true EU 43 but my feet are at least EU 44. After widening my new booots up at home I dared this afternoon a first outdoor walk, barefoot under long jeans. For doing my daily purchases. As expected I never earned any stupid comment. But the most important: my feet didn't hurt afterwards! Seems that these boots will become my favourite shoes for the winter season. Especially worn over my skinny drainpipe jeans :smile:

ps

still a picture of my seller tasha with a slightly better resolution

http://www.blazing.de/buffalo/ebay/89709-42_pic1.jpg

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Great shoes Jonieheel, I like them even though they aren't usually my kind of thing. Just bought myself these knee high boots from Ebay

post-280-133522849647_thumb.jpg

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hi folks,

here my newest capture, pull on slouch boots with 4'' heels from Buffalo:

http://www.buffalo-shop.de/res/product200/resource_38894.jpg

I like the actual fashion with a thin platform sole (very comfortable to wear on pavement) and a rounded toe box. As additional benefit a more reserved (male!?) style for streetwearing :wave:

But no gain without pain. I found them only in EU 42 size. They may be a true EU 43 but my feet are at least EU 44. After widening my new booots up at home I dared this afternoon a first outdoor walk, barefoot under long jeans. For doing my daily purchases. As expected I never earned any stupid comment. But the most important: my feet didn't hurt afterwards! Seems that these boots will become my favourite shoes for the winter season. Especially worn over my skinny drainpipe jeans :smile:

ps

still a picture of my seller tasha with a slightly better resolution

http://www.blazing.de/buffalo/ebay/89709-42_pic1.jpg

Those are some nice ankle boots. Just my style.

real men wear heels