hello to everyone from corsetgirl

well, to introduce myself to High Heel Place - i'm a 20 something year old girl, studing law and "addicted" to feminin fashion - like corsets and of course high heels. 8)

i write about and share my passion for high heels already for a long time in a blog: http://www.higherheel.blogspot.com

just saw that hh-place has a gallery for user-pics too, so i'll upload some photos of me there (hope it works :unsure:).

greetings - CG

Welcome CG!8) I'm too 20 something (ehm...) and I can say you've joined the right place for your passion. Can't wait to see your pics!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

You have to become a bronze member first: don't worry, when you'll have made more than 5 posts or been registered for 7 days you'll be able to create your own avatar. 8)

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

well, to introduce myself to High Heel Place - i'm a 20 something year old girl, studing law and "addicted" to feminin fashion - like corsets and of course high heels. 8)

i write about and share my passion for high heels already for a long time in a blog: http://www.higherheel.blogspot.com

just saw that hh-place has a gallery for user-pics too, so i'll upload some photos of me there (hope it works :unsure:).

greetings - CG

What a pleasure to have you join us, corsetgirl. I've seen your web photos in the past and am pleased with your artistically sensitive approach to your pictures. Don't be a stranger! :boxing:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

it's nothing to worry about not to know that AT is Austria. it's such a small country and most people think about Australia when they read Austria 8). thanks for the compliments. i just asked for a place to upload a few of my photos to hhplace. hope they like my photos and give me a corsetgirl-gallery:smile:.

it's nothing to worry about not to know that AT is Austria. it's such a small country and most people think about Australia when they read Austria 8).

thanks for the compliments. i just asked for a place to upload a few of my photos to hhplace. hope they like my photos and give me a corsetgirl-gallery:smile:.

I think we would all like that very much.:unsure:

real men wear heels

it's nothing to worry about not to know that AT is Austria. it's such a small country and most people think about Australia when they read Austria 8).

thanks for the compliments. i just asked for a place to upload a few of my photos to hhplace. hope they like my photos and give me a corsetgirl-gallery:smile:.

I think they will love you for it, very nice avatar as well.

Speak you later.

By the way, Austria might be small but is very beautiful. I have spend some holiday there and still have nice memories

Love FL

FoxyLady

100% agreement from here. Austria is a beautiful country with wonderful people. Have visited Wien many times but it has been awhile since I was there, last time would have been 1987. Now that you have located us and connected we hope you'll take a peek at the information on the Annual World Heel Meet (in the discussion topic "real life meetings") and book Feb 16, 2008 in London into your calendar?? david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy. I also hope you don't mind most of the members are men who where and enjoy heels. I went to your linked site and must say very nice. However we are a freindly group not out to elicit "donations". This is just for the fun and love of heels.

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya Corsetgirl, :smile: And welcome to the site, I have had a look at your linked site and some very nice pics, I enjoyed them immencely. But then again I too like wearing corsets and high heels. And you are one of favourite pin-ups on long island staylace association. Have fun, Kind Regards, Perpetua