High heels collection

cjveritas

How many pairs of high heeled footwear?  

394 members have voted

1. 1. How many pairs of high heeled footwear?

• 1 to 5
    • 5 to 10
    • 10 to 20
    • 20 to 30
    • 30 to 50
    • more???

Thats some collection you have there.

That's the shoes and mules.....in addition, I have around 230 pairs of boots - mainly Vintage and Collectables from the 1970's and 1980's....and Fetish, like Ballet boots.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I love to see women in heels and I love to wear them myself too. I have over 300 pairs of all styles and heel heights - mostly above 4 inch. Here - here to heels! Bernheels

I love to see women in heels and I love to wear them myself too. I have over 300 pairs of all styles and heel heights - mostly above 4 inch.

Here - here to heels!

Bernheels

WOW! and here I thought I had a bit with almost 50 pairs. I bow to you sir.

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

I am the same way. I stopped counting and have about 5 large boxes. Infact I am starting to clear out the pairs that either too high, too geeky looking, or just don't fit into my fashion styles.

If they are a Uk8 you can always send some my way.

It's somewhere waay over 500, but to be honest, I've lost count now.....

Be honest when do you have time to wear them.

:wave:I am sure there are some that you have not worn for quite a while.:smile:

yes, sure, but every pair surely tells a story. I ve got near 100 and wear 50 habitually. But I love them all because they were bought and found with personal and custom search

Elegance is my second name

My lovely friend 'Roxyinheels' has answered this question above..!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Ok, I have done some spring cleaning and I have been tearing up my room so in the process I decided to reorganize my shoes. But before doing so I wanted to take a picture so I could take stock of what I had. Here are few and I am sorry if some are a little fuzzy. I did not realize at the time that they were. There are a few that are in storage and/or at girl friends. :smile:

post-30560-133522939269_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522939279_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522939289_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522939298_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522939307_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ok, I have done some spring cleaning and I have been tearing up my room so in the process I decided to reorganize my shoes. But before doing so I wanted to take a picture so I could take stock of what I had. Here are few and I am sorry if some are a little fuzzy. I did not realize at the time that they were. There are a few that are in storage and/or at girl friends. :)

WOW I only wish i had a collection like that!

I believe I may have replied before, but if I had kept ALL of my heels acquired before (both wrongful means and the "right way"), I would probably have nearly 20 pairs, possibly even 30. To count now, the cycle has restarted back to 5 :) But I hope to have HNH83's closet soon :) (the right way, this time)

Formally "HHDude"

Ok, I have done some spring cleaning and I have been tearing up my room so in the process I decided to reorganize my shoes. But before doing so I wanted to take a picture so I could take stock of what I had. Here are few and I am sorry if some are a little fuzzy. I did not realize at the time that they were. There are a few that are in storage and/or at girl friends. :)

That is quite an impressive collection. Do you rotate the wearing of so many high heels, or just wear what suits your fancy at the spur of the moment?

That is quite an impressive collection. Do you rotate the wearing of so many high heels, or just wear what suits your fancy at the spur of the moment?

Actually yes! It comes down to what I feel like wearing and what I am wearing it with. Some days I'll look and see a pair I have not worn in awhile and throw them on just to wear. :)

Actually yes! It comes down to what I feel like wearing and what I am wearing it with. Some days I'll look and see a pair I have not worn in awhile and throw them on just to wear. :)

I can relate to this. I have bought my high heels with the outfits and clothing I own in mind as I have purchased them. If I notice a pair I haven't worn for a while in my collection, I will wear them and coordinate an outfit with them.

• 3 weeks later...

HighNHeels83, That is a nice shoe collection and thanks for going through the effort of assembling them all to photograph. This is something I've wanted to do but perhaps in the basement where there is more floor room. I could use a white blanket for a background and have a portable lamp post with three lamps that can swivel around which would be good for something like this. Now all I have to do is find that digital camera! Thanks again for sharing with us! HappyinHeels:wavey:

Today, I've bougth a new pair of heels shoes. Then, I've got just one pair. In fact, I've ever bougth others pairs, but I've decided not to keep them... Why ? Hmm, because I thought my wife could find them :). Yes, she don't know I love wearing high heels shoes... (and she must not know about it !) Ok, so just 1 pair...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 4 pairs of heels and 2 flats, but I'm obviously planning on expanding my collection. First things first, I need to get out from under my parents' roof; I'm only 17 going on 18 and starting my first semester of college this fall.

I started my heeling interest in college also. I kept it secret for years, thinking I was the only perverted male who liked wearing heels. You have the advantage of the Internet, which has brought thousands of us similarly perverted males together, so we don't see it as perverted anymore - just a fun, harmless, alternative fashion - and many of us have ventured out in public quite successfully. There is indeed strength in numbers. Who knows where this trend is going, but you have a whole lifetime ahead of you to be a leader in pushing the envelope! Good luck in college! Steve (a young 62)

Greetings Ricky 909 :-)

May I ask you if your father and/or mother is aware of your passion for high heels ?

I live with my mom and grandparents. I was discovered by my mom when I was about 14 or 15 and she had some major issues with it ("Are you gay?" "Why do you do it?" etc) but let it slide for a few months. Then one day I come home and ALL of my stuff (2 heels and one pair of flats) was gone. Since then I think she's blocked the memory and is completely unaware of the 4 Heels and 2 flats (plus lingerie) I've since acquired.

Lucky for me, I've been able to snag the add-on to the detached garage in our back yard and I'm a computer nerd (I play lots of Starcraft 2) so there's TONS and TONS of time to wear heels alone in my room while I do what I do: Watch tv, play video games, browse the web. It sounds funny but I've "trained" my parents to knock on my locked door so if I do happen to be wearing heels, I have enough time to take them off and hide them before I answer the door.

Unlucky for me, it's reaching that point where I wish I could actually go out wearing heels, but I'm also in the mindset that I wouldn't get away with it (I also need to actually put some sort of outfit based around jeans and heels together).

I can say without a doubt heel-focused crossdressing is my biggest secret, and it sucks. I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't sleep around, I DO cuss a LOT, and I guarantee that I'd dump my Internet history before I let someone see it, but I love heels, and because everyone around me (and even me myself) is moderate-to-strongly conservative, it's borderline impossible to get away with (I feel).

Which is why this forum is awesome! :irked: For me at least.

But I'm young and have plans and stuff, so I obviously can't wait till I can prance around my entire house (not just my room) in Platform Stilettos or maybe, god forbid, go outside in them.

I live with my mom and grandparents...

(Sorry guys I don't want to hijaak this thread so I will make my reply as short as possible)

It was nice to read your honest reply.

I like it when you said you "trained" your parents to know at your door. LOL !

At least you found this forum and realized you were not alone and not crazy !

BTW, do you really thing your mother don't know you still have heels ?

Mothers always knows everything... :irked:

PS:

If you want to reply to my post please send me a private message.

We don't want to hijaak this thread any longer...