High heels collection

cjveritas

How many pairs of high heeled footwear?  

394 members have voted

1. 1. How many pairs of high heeled footwear?

• 1 to 5
    • 5 to 10
    • 10 to 20
    • 20 to 30
    • 30 to 50
    • more???

I'm down to 9 pairs of boots, having recently ebay-ed off some boots & stiletto shoes that I decided I no longer wanted/needed. They are- Kneeboots: New Look x 1; Carvela x 1; Pleaser x 1; Stead & Simpson x 1; Barratts x 1 Ankle boots: New Look x 2; Matalan x 1; cheapo market stall x 1 All of them have approx. 4" high heels (Pleasers a bit higher probably). My favorites? The Carvela's, which are absolutely divine darling, if a bit too tight on me. How many men's shoes do I own? er... 3 pairs, two of which are trainers. :smile:

Always High-Heel Responsibly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I really need to think about this!!! How many????????

All of these are high heels

Thigh high boots 12

Knee high boots 15

Ankle boots 10

Pumps 7

Sandals 4

These are good guesstimates but the real number is probably higher.

It's all about the heel!

i have a little over 100 pairs of boots,no shoes. most of my boots are black leather thigh high or taller with 3 to 5 inch heels.

More interesting than a stamp collection.

And people may think you are strange if you take your stamps for a walk.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

• 2 weeks later...

i have around 100. i keep a list, well, several. i list them by net and gross height and by style. i have a a few multiple pairs. i have i think 10 pair of these boots with a 2.5 inch. i wear them everyday to work so i want to make sure i have a spare pair. i have 3 styles, a shoe, a side zip boot and a strech side boot, but they all look the same with jeans. and i just bought another pair on ebay. they are made by bare traps. i tried to post my list but it would not format right.

I only have 12 pairs , a 4" pair of black courts ( I found by the roadside one day) 4.5" mules (very comfy) several pairs of 5 to 5.25" heels . a couple of 6" and then a pair of ballet ankle boots! I just don't get enough time too wear them, my circumstances are a little awkward for free heeling time!

I have approx 20 pairs. I would have more but having size US14 / UK12 feet makes it hard to get normal high heels and everythig seems to be fetish. I have... 9 pairs oxfords 4 pairs Mary Janes 4 Pairs Boots 1 Pair Ballet shoes + a few others Heels range from 3.5" to 7". I can walk well in 5". Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Isn't it amazing how we just need to collect more and more! Within the last two weeks I've purchased 5" black patent pumps, 4" Colin Stuart brown snakeskin knee highs, 4" Steve Madden red snakeskin knee highs (round toe), 4" Colin Stuart gold crocodile print knee highs and Markon blue leather ankle highs. PHEW!

It's all about the heel!

Isn't it amazing how we just need to collect more and more! . . .

And I cannot remember ever seeing a closet full of standard-issue men's shoes!

Have a happy time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my last count was 78 pairs with a large variety from boots to shoes and any style inbetween

Like your collection of ankle boots. Also mary janes and your preference in heel style. Stack and blade. My fav.

real men wear heels

It is getting ridiculous! Too many of this, too many of that - and the worst part, some are too darn tight! The count must be over 50 pairs of boots and heels now (mostly boots). Soon time to cull!!! Even if I wore them everyday, even then it would still be too much.

It's all about the heel!

It is getting ridiculous! Too many of this, too many of that - and the worst part, some are too darn tight! The count must be over 50 pairs of boots and heels now (mostly boots). Soon time to cull!!! Even if I wore them everyday, even then it would still be too much.

A man just cannot have too many heels!

real men wear heels