Miss Moneypenney dead

I just read where the Canadian born actress who played Miss Moneypenney in some 14 James Bond films has died. She will, of course, be missed. :unsure: While she never had a major role in the films, she did occasionally show a glimpse of leg and heels.8)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

She was always the bridesmaid and never the bride in the films. Here is a lovely picture of her from a fair few years ago, it is the closest one I could find with her in heels. I might have a flick through my movie collection and watch a couple of Bond films this week. Sweet dreams Lois.

post-945-1335228473_thumb.jpg

The angels have the phonebox.

She was always the bridesmaid and never the bride in the films.

Here is a lovely picture of her from a fair few years ago, it is the closest one I could find with her in heels.

I might have a flick through my movie collection and watch a couple of Bond films this week.

Sweet dreams Lois.

Well, not bad. :unsure: But in my rather limited Bond collection I seem to recall one shot of her leaning over a file cabinet and showing a glimpse of leg and heels. Trouble is, all my Bond films are on VHS and it would take me literally days to sort through all of them.8)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels