What do you think of these black pumps?

Simcity3

I like the shape. A plain black stiletto pump with a 6-7 cm (?) heel. Makes it very wearable, for long hours. Buy them, wear them. make photo's and show us. Greetings Hans

I found a pair of nice shoes give me your feedback...

Why not? They are nice pumps but it's always the question where you want to wear them: on the street, at home or during a club night? For outdoor wearing they even could have broader heels!

I have switched one gear back. IMHO 8 or 10 centimeters are a good choice for alldays wearing. I'm more interested in boots but I don't like anymore the typical fetish boots. I'm preferring meanwhile cowgirl boots with a broader 3 or 4'' heel. I don't want to ruin my heels in every small gap of the pavement! Nevertheless I'm still fascinated about pointy shoes/boots with high stiletto heels - but unluckily they aren't appropiate as everyday footwear. Neither for girls nor for guys 8)

Extreme stilettos are good for home wearing, photo shootings or club nights. Everyting at the right time ...

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi, They're nice, though personally I'm not a pointed-toe fan. I have wide-feet (like the Nile delta!) which always tends to distort the toe somewhat. Great-looking heels though, if you like wearing them, go for it. Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'