Got my (ridiculously) high boots!

Skyler

these boots are rather strange. When I wear them I'm actually standing on the part where my toes connect to my foot. So far I can walk/wobble a few steps in them before I have to grab onto something. but yes they feel wonderful on! And I get such a thrill every time I put them on. If it isn't for my roommate's habit of bursting into the room at random times I'd wear them all the time.

well, these are actually by highestheels and I got them at pierre silber. However, I won't be surprised if you find the exact same thing in another brand. These companies seem to copy off of each other quite a bit. Btw, I can straighten my legs in them now! Can't walk gracefully though...I keep worrying that I'll put too much pressure on the heels and snap them off 8)

Skyler, I really commend you for trying to walk in those boots, although I wouldn't call the ridiculously high. I would call them exquisitely high. I think you will look great in them no matter how far you can walk in them and I would venture to guess that as you get more used to them, you will become more and more graceful walking in them

These boots look great on you! Don't think the heels will snap off though, never had that happen to my girlfriends high heels (neither the 5 inch heels or the 6 inch heels) and she ventures dancing in them from time to time (and suffers the next morning :smile: ).

skyler, thanks for posting your pics. nice boots.. actually.. very sexy! considering at the time you posted them, you felt you couldn't straighten your knees, the pic shows that you're doing far better than most would fair in such heels. nearly straight is great considering the height. and from what i'm reading in this thread.. soon you'll be walking about in them. wish you well with these. they look hot! keep it up. and if you ever feel like posting more pics of you in them, i'd appreciate it. if not, thanks for the beautiful view. take care. RPM

Thanks to all who replied! :smile: lotsofheels, I can walk in them now and strighten my legs, but not for long periods of time otherwise the sides of my lower leg starts to ache. Lately my roommie's been in alot and I had tons of tests so I haven't had much chance to wear them. It's really sad that where I live flip-flops are the current fashion trend and they're here to stay. I might post some pics later on but right now I'm too busy with schoolwork...

best to you with school work. thanks much for keeping us posted. my lady says that the brand highest heels seem to make their shoes in such a way that not only they look super hot.. but you feel 'super perched'. when you're done getting top grades... update us on your progress.. don't mind the flip-flop crowd.. what do they know about mega heels?:smile: RPM

I have some, because I am a UK 9 I got them in US 12, nice fit but the heel measures 71\4". If you go to www.clips4sale.com/store/5162 or visit youtube and search 7" heels you will see soem of my vids. Enjoy like I did making them and yes, I can walk in them, love it.

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

Hollywoodheels and thehighestheel are actually two different companies, although some of their styles do co-mingle a bit.

I sell shoes from oth companies. Hollywood heels website is www.hollywoodheels.com and the highs=est heel is www.thehighestheel.com

My website where you can buy scads of high heels and special orders too is Elegant harlot Creations at www.elegantharlot.com

Regards

Sandy & Pamela

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...