Ballet heels size

ballen

hi. I am a 18 year old guy, and i want to order som ballet heels, but i dont know how the sizes are on theese. are they normal like any other shoe or do i need a size bigger/smaller? I live in europe so my size is normally 42, and my foot is normal big for that size.. Anyone that can help me 8)?

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought a pair of Devious ballets in U.S.A. womans size 12. I usually take U.S.A. mans size 10 and euro size 42-43. My feet are medium width and the new boots fit fine length and width. I was able to walk/stand with great success although the toe box needs a good cushioning procedure because of the toe pain. I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I have several pairs of ballets, I take a UK 9 so get a Eu 43 or US11 F. I get the size I normally wear and its not let me down yet, they do tend to stretch in the toe very quickly with wear so will loosen up, remember the cotton wool though.Good luck, you are really starting young, nice to see.

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

@ ballen: there is no reliable answer on your question, it depends on several factors- e. g. manufacturer, your foot form etc. best you try out some in real. or if you are going to buy then online cuz it´s less expensive then- you just have to risk!