Finaly i Found a site...

Welcome to the site............and come and share the passion with us all in February in London at the Annual World Heel Meet, Feb 16, 2008. Info is in the "real meetings" discussion topic. We have also arranged a group hotel rate at the Euston Thistle, see the discussion item for details on booking. Many of us are arriving a few days before the meet and staying after, i.e. we arrive on the 13th and leave on the 19th. Hope to see you there??? david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

I might as well tag on the end here as its basically the same thing, I'm also 20 year old boy, living in Cambridge. I've been lurking on the forums reading stuff for a while now plucking up the courage to tell someone. I finally managed to tell one of friends although I was still pretty nervous even though I knew she would be fine with it, I'm just really shy.

Hello Duck and we are glad you have come out from the shadows! You are in amongst friends here and as you're only an hour or so from London, we'd enjoy having you join us all for the Annual World Heel Meet Feb 16, 2008. Details are in the "real life meetings" discussion topics. Great place to be yourself and have your friend join you. Cheers, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Loveshiheels

Took me some time to find a site for men loving heels as well. I foung this site via youtube. Have a look I,ve got some videos up of my heels under the user name of Loveshighheels. If you could make a few nice comments and give good ratings, I,ll make some more videos.