Men wearing womens boots

centercab

• 5 months later...

oh yes firefox, thats just about it, too- you KNOW that its only this "bedroom" kind of stuff, they dont have the GUTS to wear them outside either, it seems!!;)

Actually there aren't....

Dr.Shoe, I'm in agreement with you. Actually, this site has well exceeded my expectations. Just the diversity alone....it's a great crowd.

To the others commenting negatively about those not yet going outside, that's not being supportive. We're all at different places on this road, and some have not made that jump. And for some, it is a big jump.

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Dr.Shoe, I'm in agreement with you. Actually, this site has well exceeded my expectations. Just the diversity alone....it's a great crowd.

To the others commenting negatively about those not yet going outside, that's not being supportive. We're all at different places on this road, and some have not made that jump. And for some, it is a big jump.

Dan

This has been a wonderful experience with this webite. And the photos that are shared by everyone are from some friendly people with the one thing we have in common...the love of high heels. Almost all of the pictures shared here are excellent and personable.;)