Anyone interested in a high heel chat on IRC?

I thought there were a few channels already on some networks like #highheels and similar names. Mind you, I've been on IRC and there are some strange people who flit between the rooms. I've seen some channels used for sexual solicitation too. That's why I like places like this as the accent is on fashion and intellectual discussion. Still, if you want to set one up, tell us what network it's on and feel free to advertise it in this thread. Let's hope some of our people can join you.

In my experience with online chat, I have learned this. I prefer to use Microsoft chat rooms or Yahoo chat rooms because they are much easier to understand especially for those who are not technically oriented. IRC requires more technical knowledge and therefore is somewhat intimidating to use. I believe that unless a person uses it with some regularity, it can be difficult just to log on. Maybe that is why people have not participated in the past. PJ p.s. Admin, could you please delete the previous post where I accidently posted as a guest ?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Thanks for all the replies. I agree, there are some strange happenings on IRC. One of the channels I go to (#pantyhose) is pretty cool, well maintained and they do not allow any type of solicitations. Those who do solicit for websites and other things are kicked and banned from the channel. There are also other channel rules that keep things nice. Some of the folks on #pantyhose are into heels as well and think it could be a good thing. I'm open to suggestions though. I mentioned IRC because I'm familiar with it and have experience as a channel operator. Once I set it up, it will be on Dalnet. any suggestions for channel names? I was thinking maybe something not too obvious to keep some of the creeps away. Like naming it for a specific type of shoe? Speak up y'all :smile: Take Care David

• 3 weeks later...