clear boots

stellah

Does anyone like boots that you can see through? I know - the material is not that comfy - but the look is fun, isn't it? It's more revealing than usual shoes, but is basically still a boot :grin:

Posted Image

I've never seen transparent boots IRL.

Look at those poor little toes. It seems that at least this model isn't the best for long term use :smile:

What's all the fuss about?

Look at those poor little toes. It seems that at least this model isn't the best for long term use :grin:

It seems like they produce the greenhouse effect. The temperature rises high and the feet soon run in their own sweat :smile:

HH forever!

when the feet look nice one can wear them for a party or so, but would one wear them more often, are they wearable or better comfortable enough. They look great, i would like to try them on, but actualy wear them for an occasion .. hmm i would not know

and if you want more greenhouse on your legs there is a kneehigh to:

Posted Image

Posted Image

greets

GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

I've seen photos of thigh high ones, too. A friend of mine was trying to track down a pair for one of the models on his site.

when the feet look nice one can wear them for a party or so, but would one wear them more often, are they wearable or better comfortable enough. and if you want more greenhouse on your legs there is a kneehigh to:

]

greets

GJ

well, just to have felt them one, i would like to try a pari. so if anyone has a size 44 available.... GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!