hello i,m new here

i,hope you anderstand me, my english it not very best, my country= north-west Germany oldenburg niedersachsen my age 46 singlemen Hobbys= Playstation 2 Playing communitys chatten my fetish= an Women and an me Pumps highheels Boots Ridingboots rubberboots overkneeboots long gloves Tights i,m walk in Womenboots and Heels indoor and outdoor i,m have Videos from my shoppings in Womenboots and ohter Womenshoes you find the Videos op the site Youtube,com you must in the search damenschuhfan writen bootwalker

Willkommen Bootwalker, Your english was great, easy to understand. You are much much better at english than we are at German!! We are both 50 and married for almost 29 years, actually together as a couple for 34 years. We also both enjoy Boots. Also enjoy long gloves and tights, riding styles. Our favourite way to wear our thigh high Boots is over tight jodphurs. So, will we be able to meet you and getting to know you at the Annual World Heel Meet? Hope we get the pleasure to. See the information in the "real life meetings" for the meet, in London in February, 2008. Cheers, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"